[3.10] Emperor's Decay Brand Occultist

Build work nice in Legion. Decay DPS is enough to competely kill all legion mobs u see just walking through them.
60k decay dps on 65lvl in 3l +3 dagger is awesome. One of the best legion farmer imo.
I'm playing this build with CI, here's my stuff:
Скрытый текст

I'm only at T12 but the clearspeed is great.
(~170k Dps with a 5L)
Последняя редакция: FullgtO. Время: 17 июня 2019 г., 19:36:13
"
FullgtO написал:
I'm playing this build with CI, here's my stuff:
Скрытый текст

I'm only at T12 but the clearspeed is great.
(~170k Dps with a 5L)

Nice to hear that you're enjoying it! I don't have much time for Legion so I'm only at T5's myself - going to see how far a +3 3l can get me, then I'll swap back to a 5/6l once I hit a wall I guess. But knowing that someone reached T12's while maintaining a good clearspeed is quite motivating, so thank you for the feedback!
Gear Update:
and a cheap Watcher's Eye with 2% ES regen with Discipline.

I changed my passive tree, I dropped Wicked Ward and went for Zealot's Oath (500ES Regen without Vile Bastion and 1500 with) and Spiritual Aid.

I'm now at 230k dps(still on a 5L) without Wither stacks.

Vaal Arc & Decay on a 4L is amazing to release mobs from Legion's monoliths.
(I also tried Vaal Power Siphon, it's not bad, but Vaal Arc is better).

"
EmperorIzaro написал:
Thanks! I'm currently trying to figure out the most ideal single target setup.

Wouldnt divine ire or some other skill with ailment modifier work fine for this purpose?
Nothing here
"
trolldemort написал:
"
EmperorIzaro написал:
Thanks! I'm currently trying to figure out the most ideal single target setup.

Wouldnt divine ire or some other skill with ailment modifier work fine for this purpose?

Sadly, Decay is not an Ailment.
(afaik?)
Hit yellow maps - still trying to get completion for all white maps first, though. Build seems to be doing pretty well, though it'd seem I'm still unable to not make it feel squishy. Hopefully it wont get much worse as I progress into higher tiers.
At red maps now. Build is doing well. I don't regret having spent this much time on leveling it, at least. Next on the to-do list is 6-linking both decay brands and blight. After that awakened support gems I guess.
does the bonus of "130% more damage to branded enemy" still apply after the brand expired? or would decay damage drop off right after expiring of the brand?
"
secretuser88 написал:
does the bonus of "130% more damage to branded enemy" still apply after the brand expired? or would decay damage drop off right after expiring of the brand?

I'm pretty sure it still applies, since I think the modifier is given to the Decay instance the moment it is generated. Might not be the case though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация