[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

"
KhanPL написал:
@tufferugli

Tree:

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAMCAQPuBLMFQgceCPQOSA_EES0RLxGWFm8WvxhWGF0aOBzcHRQdviL0JKomlScvKPoqCysKLJww-DLRM4c1kjbpOtg64Tt8QYdBlkSrRUdFnUZSRtdJUUmxTItN41F0U1JVS1WuVylZ813yYeJmVGaeaHRqQ2t6bAttGXBScYVyD3yDf8aCEIKbgseJ04w2jmSO6Y8aj6aP-pBVkPqTJ5RvlS6a4KEvogCio6ZXppmt8a7_sUK2-rc-uJO4yrmTvOq-isBmwwnIv9D11abXz9i92mLfbd-w42rr7uv170vviPAf8NXyHfJF8xH3pvk3-ej60vxM_gr-jw==?accountName=KhanPL&characterName=OrbHehe

It shows 8 points left but there is only 5 (I'm 99 now).

you can drop celestial punishment and try different things.
it really depends on what you enjoy most doing.
i've put together a couple of trees.

for bossing (more damage and life regen) http://poeurl.com/cfhG

for mapping (more duration for winter orb) http://poeurl.com/cfhI

for everything (lil bit more life and damage) http://poeurl.com/cfhJ

if i had to choose, i would take the last one.

"
erazor2018 написал:
Any recommendations what to put into the 6th Gem Slot freed by using a Shaper Staff with the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast While Channelling" Mod?

probably added cold or cold pen
Последняя редакция: tufferugli. Время: 10 янв. 2019 г., 10:39:47
I've added two videos.

The first one is to answer this question:
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Curious if i should go for 20/20 ice spear, is the faster projectiles helpful?

In the video you can see a comparison between an Ice Spear with no quality and one with 20% quality.
Here's a link to the video Ice Spear: no quality vs 20 quality

As I thought, it indeed swicthes faster to second form, but the difference is very little.
Given the fact that a 21/20 costs more than double the price of a 21/0, my conclusion is that you are better off buying a no quality one.

The second video is just a showcase of the level of dps I've reached.
This can be further improved.
6.5 seconds Phoenix kill
Последняя редакция: tufferugli. Время: 11 янв. 2019 г., 13:32:07
"
tufferugli написал:

"
erazor2018 написал:
Any recommendations what to put into the 6th Gem Slot freed by using a Shaper Staff with the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Cast While Channelling" Mod?

I've sim crafted a bit in PoB and it appears that Increased Critical Damage provides the most bang for the buck.
Последняя редакция: erazor2018. Время: 12 янв. 2019 г., 6:56:38
"
erazor2018 написал:
"
tufferugli написал:

"
erazor2018 написал:

I've sim crafted a bit in PoB and it appears that Increased Critical Damage provides the most bang for the buck.

ah, you are playing an inquisitor.
Is that build doable as an occultist ?
"
tufferugli написал:

Yes, I have adapted the build to the inquisitor and my current gear. Having a blast :)
"
Systemlord написал:
Is that build doable as an occultist ?

somebody wrote in the comments that he/she was doing an occultist ci version of the build.

for my opinions on it you can check out this comment.

however, Void Beacon is not as bad as I thought.
It has the same radius as Aspect of the Spider and the Delve crafted res debuff on helmets (60), which basically means that enemies are affected as soon as they enter your screen (more or less).

In light of this I would go Vile Bastion and Frigid Wake for my ascendencies.

I think that as an occultist you'll have a much easier fight against Uber Elder, cause the biggest problem i had was sustaining my ehp, but Vile Bastion and Wicked Ward take care of that.

Dunno about the dps tho.

"
erazor2018 написал:
"
tufferugli написал:

Yes, I have adapted the build to the inquisitor and my current gear. Having a blast :)

nice to hear :)
Could someone provide me with a poe.trade link to search for a good sceptre?

Currently got this

But want to see if i can get something better. I've tried searching and it just confuses me more.

I got this one, and im kinda stuck like you are.
Where are the pantheons? not sure which to select

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация