[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

Anyway to make this work for HC? Love the build
"
tufferugli написал:
"
theeze написал:
I would love a leveling section with a breakdown on the skill tree path in PoB.

It would be greatly appreciated if and when you have the time to do it.

i've added both a little guide and the pob breakdown :)

well done...you officially helped me stopped playing arc totems, great starter but holy crap, It was painfully boring lol
"
cyberwolf575 написал:
Anyway to make this work for HC? Love the build

i don't know to be honest...
after playing a little of hc in nemesis i always played the sc leagues.
you can try to go phase acro http://poeurl.com/ccaD
or maybe with mom http://poeurl.com/ccaI

"
theeze написал:
"
tufferugli написал:
"
theeze написал:
I would love a leveling section with a breakdown on the skill tree path in PoB.

It would be greatly appreciated if and when you have the time to do it.

i've added both a little guide and the pob breakdown :)

well done...you officially helped me stopped playing arc totems, great starter but holy crap, It was painfully boring lol

i love totems, but i have to agree.
totems + arc = booooooring
What is your take on the Mana nodes at scion? Dynamo (reduced skill costs + mana) and 3 mana nodes would be easily reachable for MoM. E.g. instead of using the regeneration nodes.

Have you tried/compared damage when putting arcane surge into the 6l setup for permanent surge and mana? Yes still considering MoM ;)

Are there valid comparable options for the Arcane Potency nodes, I couldn't find any :/. Might be possible to optimize the points spend to just reach Arcane Potency?

And I do hope they add a unique jewel for ice spear ... barrage has one *cough.

Scion with Elementalist and Hierophant might be an option.

You mentioned you're going for herald helmet enchantment, how about +2 maximum Winter Orb stages?
Последняя редакция: Swoth. Время: 14 дек. 2018 г., 18:52:30
Not witch build , but here is my inquisitor version of the build, using MoM with high life. Doing great so far, couldnt kill the minotaurs yet which saddened me but I farmed up to tier 15 map no problem (albeit a few deaths with syndicate =.=) . Wondering if I should use CWDT - Enfeeble - IC - Duration or use vaal Righteous fire XD. Beside that, im using the unique helm + desecreate to aid in boss fights for boss that can potentially drain my flasks than usual for selfsustain.

POB for anyone who wants to see more. https://pastebin.com/CKFTf72g
"
Swoth написал:
What is your take on the Mana nodes at scion? Dynamo (reduced skill costs + mana) and 3 mana nodes would be easily reachable for MoM. E.g. instead of using the regeneration nodes.

Have you tried/compared damage when putting arcane surge into the 6l setup for permanent surge and mana? Yes still considering MoM ;)

reduced skill costs nodes aren't good for cwc. your winter orb would be 14 mana per channell instead of 15. not woth at all.
for mom you wanna good regen to not have to depend on a mana pot.
i suggest to grab a "(15-20)% of Damage taken gained as Mana over 4 seconds when Hit while affected by Clarity" watcher's eye if you want to take the mom route.
there's no need of permanent arcane surge in this build, and you lose a lot of damage by putting it in your main link.

"
Swoth написал:
Are there valid comparable options for the Arcane Potency nodes, I couldn't find any :/. Might be possible to optimize the points spend to just reach Arcane Potency?

the points to reach Arcane Potency also enable you to get 12% max life and 12% chaos res (which is nice in Betrayal).
and Arcane Potency is very strong anyway. if you wanna shave off damage nodes i suggest to remove the Annhiliation cluster over the witch start, because those points are the least cost efficient in the tree.

"
Swoth написал:
And I do hope they add a unique jewel for ice spear ... barrage has one *cough.

Scion with Elementalist and Hierophant might be an option.

why hiero? for mom? you don't need that.

"
Swoth написал:
You mentioned you're going for herald helmet enchantment, how about +2 maximum Winter Orb stages?

i don't remeber mentioning it :o
anyway for helm enchantment +2 to winter orb would be go for clearing, but +1 proj to ice spear is the goal.

"
MrMinh написал:
Not witch build , but here is my inquisitor version of the build, using MoM with high life. Doing great so far, couldnt kill the minotaurs yet which saddened me but I farmed up to tier 15 map no problem (albeit a few deaths with syndicate =.=) . Wondering if I should use CWDT - Enfeeble - IC - Duration or use vaal Righteous fire XD. Beside that, im using the unique helm + desecreate to aid in boss fights for boss that can potentially drain my flasks than usual for selfsustain.

POB for anyone who wants to see more. https://pastebin.com/CKFTf72g

nice :)
can i ask what Feast of Flesh does?
Feast of flesh helps alot on:
1 No regen map when fighting boss
2 Survive prolonged fights when I used up all flasks.
becuz I sometimes lack single target damage at boss ( fixed with vaal righteous), or when boss is more tanky than usual, or if I am in trouble with alot of mobs, feast of flesh can help emergency heal of up to 4000 life and 2000 mana per cast from the hel (when consuming 10 corpses).
Bad thing is that I have no control over it XD.
Storm barrier might be an interesting option, will reduce the damage but increase damage when taking damage by boss or rare mobs - power charge gain on hit while channelling, % lightning and %physical damage reduction.
Is the life gain from Cybil's noticable?
"
MrMinh написал:
Feast of flesh helps alot on:
1 No regen map when fighting boss
2 Survive prolonged fights when I used up all flasks.
becuz I sometimes lack single target damage at boss ( fixed with vaal righteous), or when boss is more tanky than usual, or if I am in trouble with alot of mobs, feast of flesh can help emergency heal of up to 4000 life and 2000 mana per cast from the hel (when consuming 10 corpses).
Bad thing is that I have no control over it XD.

seems nice

"
Swoth написал:
Storm barrier might be an interesting option, will reduce the damage but increase damage when taking damage by boss or rare mobs - power charge gain on hit while channelling, % lightning and %physical damage reduction.

mmm idk...
storn barrier is only active when you are channelling. while clearing you should be in costant movement and against bosses you shouldn’t tank much.
the power charge generation it’s not worth the loss of a more multi support.

"
animalhouse написал:
Is the life gain from Cybil's noticable?

i was trying it out yesterday to use it in no leech maps.
needs further testing

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация