[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

Curious how you are maintaining herald of ice, discipline, and arctic armor. I seem to run out of mana for that :)
Wud slower proj be a bad 6th link?
Why Hypothermia?
Anyway made it to maps. Second time in my life that I had ZERO deaths lol. Did 3 labs also, last one after Kitava.
Zero problems with anything.. only Tora with her toxic rain stuff hurts preeetty bad at times but then I just move out of sight and blast them into infinity offscreen lol.

Anyway life based seems very decent although really hard to get lifepool up now I think.. thinking if CI would still work without Occultist.. or maybe this build AS occultist.. hmmmm.

But yea.. did all content zero deaths with selffound stuff, everything died very quick, even Kitava and so on. Had just 4link. WO-ICESPEAR-Greater Multiple and CwC.

So now I am thinking why Hypothermia as in deeps stats I lose 1000dps if I choose Hypo over added cold damage at lvl19 gem. WO 1.7k-2k and Ice Spear 3.2k-3.7k stats atm
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 23 дек. 2018 г., 12:25:53
"
agm_ultimatex написал:
Curious how you are maintaining herald of ice, discipline, and arctic armor. I seem to run out of mana for that :)

without Mastermind of Discord it's very difficult (maybe impossible) to run all the 3 buffs. if you are leveling i suggest to drop discipline.

"
DarkNomade написал:
Wud slower proj be a bad 6th link?

it can work, but it would be less dps.

"
HDTanel написал:
Why Hypothermia?
Anyway made it to maps. Second time in my life that I had ZERO deaths lol. Did 3 labs also, last one after Kitava.
Zero problems with anything.. only Tora with her toxic rain stuff hurts preeetty bad at times but then I just move out of sight and blast them into infinity offscreen lol.

Anyway life based seems very decent although really hard to get lifepool up now I think.. thinking if CI would still work without Occultist.. or maybe this build AS occultist.. hmmmm.

But yea.. did all content zero deaths with selffound stuff, everything died very quick, even Kitava and so on. Had just 4link. WO-ICESPEAR-Greater Multiple and CwC.

So now I am thinking why Hypothermia as in deeps stats I lose 1000dps if I choose Hypo over added cold damage at lvl19 gem. WO 1.7k-2k and Ice Spear 3.2k-3.7k stats atm

in pob you need to check the voice "Is the enemy chilled?" :)
Ahh yes indeed it is better then!
But.. Occultist with massive ES? Thoughts?
Double or triple curse
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 23 дек. 2018 г., 17:54:47
much appreciated, was easy to follow and informative. The shatter playstyle is very satisfying and was probably the best experience ive had lvling a character so far
"
HDTanel написал:
Ahh yes indeed it is better then!
But.. Occultist with massive ES? Thoughts?
Double or triple curse

imho occultist doesn't click with ice spear very well.

obviusly wicked ward and vile bastion are very good, but besides there isn't much for us.

void beacon on the surface is nice, but it only works for nearby enemies and in order to achieve max damage with ice spear we have to keep them at distance.

frigid wake is kinda nice defensively.

forbidden power gives bonus based on power charge, but we don't use them cause they doens't benefit ice spear very much.
you could maybe use power charge on crit, but sacrificing controlled destruction/hypothermia for it would result in a damage loss.
to make this works you'll probably need to use a shaper staff with "socketed gems are supported by pcoc/cwc".

profane bloom is nice for enabling you to curse hexproof monster, but it's still not stellar, cause with cerberus limb we can leech anyway.
the chaos explosion part is pretty much irrelevant because herald of ice is basically doing the same thing.

malediction could be nice, but you'll probably need a way to apply also the second curse automatically.

in conclusion i don't find occultist to be particulary suited for this.

"
turbosmurf написал:
much appreciated, was easy to follow and informative. The shatter playstyle is very satisfying and was probably the best experience ive had lvling a character so far

nice to hear that :D
yep shattering = amsr
Последняя редакция: tufferugli. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 12:53:45
i've added 2 new video with the fights against chimera and hydra. both deathless.
Would power charge on crit be useful to link to Herald of Ice?

I was also wondering if your phase run in working, mine doesnt seem to trigger. Immortal Call triggers when i take damage, but i dont see phase run. Both say i cannot cast directly. If you're curious to look at my character, it's IceCoreKin in Betrayal.
Really like the idea of combining GMP with ice spear and winter orb in one 6-link.

Also: you can buff your dmg by this setup:
Vortex-Bonechill-Hypotermia-Ice bite-Increased duration

Using it by myself right now (Have 2-h staff, so i can use 2 6-links. But Increased duration is not mandatory, i guess).

The bad thing here: we need to jump a lot to put Vortexes where we need and let ice spear to fully charge at the same time.

Alzo mention: we dont need Warlords mark if we use Berek's grip. It is cheap this league, ignores hexproof and leeches more from bosses (WM leech 0.8% from regular boss or 0.4% from guardians and Shaper). The bad thing: Minotaur cant be shocked.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Последняя редакция: NiobMordodrukow. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 5:39:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация