[3.5] Make self-cast great again- Vortex Coldsnap Occultist-League starter

taken from your guide “Overall: the most important nodes on the tree: All cold damage multiplier nodes, Elemental EE (use Cast on damage taken + Ice spear while leveling to trigger this, ”

Elemental EE, should be elemental overload. people may read that as elemental equilibrium.
"
Ending2018 написал:

what about the halcyon?

Not worth it. You don'T freeze often as you think, because you don't crit. Frigid wake is equivalent to freeze for 0.6 second every 12 seconds.

And you around 80 life (means 240 actual life) from the amulet, along with the resistances.

Any Amulet without life must be a very big increase in damage to be worthy to consider.
"
wenlock написал:
taken from your guide “Overall: the most important nodes on the tree: All cold damage multiplier nodes, Elemental EE (use Cast on damage taken + Ice spear while leveling to trigger this, ”

Elemental EE, should be elemental overload. people may read that as elemental equilibrium.

Thank you for pointing that out !
Have you considered losing a life flask for an atziris promise for 15% more chaos damage and chaos res for incursions?
"
PathOfExLie написал:
Have you considered losing a life flask for an atziris promise for 15% more chaos damage and chaos res for incursions?

3 Life flasks are my personal preference for safe mapping and bosses. As fas as I know, the gain % elemental damage mod only affects on hit damage, not DoT (Correct me if I'm wrong). Even if it did, I still prefer the life flasks. This is a matter of taste^^.

Also I have updated my build. Check it out! Some significant changes there.
Последняя редакция: xpmrz. Время: 11 дек. 2018 г., 15:08:39
Gotcha, makes sense and i noticed you added entropy which i was wondering why you weren't taking before. Im gonna try to follow this best I can, just got the socketed spell mod.
Gotcha, makes sense and i noticed you added entropy which i was wondering why you weren't taking before. Im gonna try to follow this best I can, just got the socketed spell mod.
question which spell trigger which?

so do i cast 1 skill any every skill all pop out?!

try frost bolt and frostbomb somehow dont trigger voltex!

jesus after test i am wrong u can summon 5 vortex :) GG op!
Последняя редакция: Ending2018. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 3:44:09
"
We can craft this mod on any one handed weapon or 2 handed staff, for only 3 chaos (as a suffix). After much experimenting, I find the best way to exploit this is to trigger frostbomb and frostbolt with it -> another 40% more damage for vortex

Vortex doesn't get 40% more damage from frostbolt anymore
"
dirtybagass написал:
"
We can craft this mod on any one handed weapon or 2 handed staff, for only 3 chaos (as a suffix). After much experimenting, I find the best way to exploit this is to trigger frostbomb and frostbolt with it -> another 40% more damage for vortex

Vortex doesn't get 40% more damage from frostbolt anymore

Damn, thanks for figuring that out. I think I used the old poe wiki version when making this build, so I forgot about the change.

The damage on PoB stays unchanged. It just means that I thought the 40% multiplier contributed to that number, but it is not the case now. So that means I can make that number higher by triggering other stuffs.

My immediate thought is just move frostbomb back to the main weapon to replace frostbolt, as I find I'm too lazy to weapon swap for bosses, cause I have enough damage for bosses for now. Will see if I actually need to do that.

I fixed that line.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация