[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

nvm found the answer
Последняя редакция: DKNS. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 20:19:18
Could this build be played as an Occultist for HC? If so, what would be the main changes?
Shaper killed yesterday.... goign for uber elder soon just need to get an pandemonius ... :)!

Gear:

Flasks:

POB says 4 million effective dps
Последняя редакция: HKKy0. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 9:06:40
Hey,

the random one hits are now not so often.
BUT sometimes (the syndicate and an other monsters) does it from time to time.

Next thing is yesterday i try´d t16 chimera map and the whole map (exclude the syndicate) was a joke.

but the boss was pain. everytime the smoke phase starts i die.

my updated gear so far:

Скрытый текст

Flasks:

i hope someone can help a bit what to "upgrade" next to more defense.
I highly recommend ditching a life flask for another defensive utility flask. And if you can afford it a Loreweave with 80% res will be a good update too (and a nice damage boost). More AOE doesn't really matter much on Winter Orb, I only used it because I had one laying around.

I found it rather easy to dodge stuff, including Chimera (see video). Maybe you have to get used to flame dashing around like a maniac. :) But if you get hit, MoM should be able to safe you for 3-4 hits.
What is the point of the power charges and crit chance if you link controlled destruction in your gem setup?
Hi, great guide! I'm curious to know how are you getting power charges without power charge support?
"
XenoPOE написал:
I highly recommend ditching a life flask for another defensive utility flask. And if you can afford it a Loreweave with 80% res will be a good update too (and a nice damage boost). More AOE doesn't really matter much on Winter Orb, I only used it because I had one laying around.

I found it rather easy to dodge stuff, including Chimera (see video). Maybe you have to get used to flame dashing around like a maniac. :) But if you get hit, MoM should be able to safe you for 3-4 hits.

thank you for the advice.
i upgraded to a loreweave now.

and i can kill t16 Chimera now but its now so good how it is in your video.
i such less mana and i think that is the problem for me why MoM should not work so good how it works for you.

i think if i understand this explanation from MindOverMatter correctly:

"
For mana to not run out before life the unreserved mana should be at least 43% of unreserved life, granted that 30% of damage is taken from mana before life.

Then i have not enough unreserved mana for it.

i have 4835 life total.
i have 2035 mana total unreserved then 1206.

but i need 43% from my unreserved life as unreserved mana and thats (43% from unreserved life) 2755,95 mana.

So MoM should not work correclty right? but HOW i can get so many mana now?

greetz
"
grrbrr написал:
What is the point of the power charges and crit chance if you link controlled destruction in your gem setup?

Controlled Destruction is only a "reduced" multiplier, not a "less" multiplier. However it provides a "more" damage boost, not an "increased" damage boost, so the trade off is very much worth it and almost any spell crit build uses it, since it's not that hard to counteract a 100% reduced modifier.

Also the 2nd form of ice spear gets a ridiculous crit boost. Even with Controlled Destruction my Ice Spear still has 99.3% chance to crit, with Winter Orb sitting at a decent 67%.

"
santeck написал:
"
XenoPOE написал:

thank you for the advice.
i upgraded to a loreweave now.

and i can kill t16 Chimera now but its now so good how it is in your video.
i such less mana and i think that is the problem for me why MoM should not work so good how it works for you.

i think if i understand this explanation from MindOverMatter correctly:

"
For mana to not run out before life the unreserved mana should be at least 43% of unreserved life, granted that 30% of damage is taken from mana before life.

Then i have not enough unreserved mana for it.

i have 4835 life total.
i have 2035 mana total unreserved then 1206.

but i need 43% from my unreserved life as unreserved mana and thats (43% from unreserved life) 2755,95 mana.

So MoM should not work correclty right? but HOW i can get so many mana now?

greetz

I only used around 1400 mana myself and didn't run into any problems. The "damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" enchant really made it easy to sustain IMO.
Последняя редакция: XenoPOE. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 15:15:29
iam selling :

If anyone is instrested you can make an offer via private chat :D or ingame: arctree

Great guide i cleared all red maps (exept uber elder didn't try)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация