[3.6] Chaos Cerberus - an ED LL Occultist | Viable for everything | Deathless UElder + Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ihWziyUyc

Deathless uber with the old version of the build (i didnt bother to upgrade), just changing a bit the auras to fit my watcher's eye and my gear.

My PoB says 477k shaper dps, but it seems to be fine when you can tank some stomps.
"
caperoide написал:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ihWziyUyc

Deathless uber with the old version of the build (i didnt bother to upgrade), just changing a bit the auras to fit my watcher's eye and my gear.

My PoB says 477k shaper dps, but it seems to be fine when you can tank some stomps.

Hey awesome! GZ on the deathless UberElder! :)

Thank you for sharing. Getting this kinda feedback is the best! :D

And yeah, ED is one of those skills were the numbers always look like utter crap - no matter if it is in the hideout, in pob or just on the tooltip.

I think a lot of that discrepancy between numbers and in-game performance comes down to the DoT nature of it. Where other builds need to dodge and move and can't put out damage the DoT is constantly up - resulting in pretty respectable damage over the whole duration of the fight.

That the damage builds up over time due to Wither and the Aspect of the Spider is another thing that makes the skill look less impressive then it is.

So yeah. I think it is a shame not more people try ED since it such a nice, relaxed and surprisingly strong skill.
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 25 янв. 2019 г., 11:25:20
love the build, what do you think about this skilltree compared to yours

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQceDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYTbRQJFVAVfha_Fy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx3ZIuoi9CSLJognqSj6Kwospi9vNAo1uTdmQ1RJE0lRSbFLrlIpUq9V1lXgV8lYB1haXEBca1yKXfJi3WTnZlRmnmf8adhsC20ZcLtyD3WedoJ4L3pUe9d85X6hf8aApIIQhEiExYfLiEKJ4Ix2jxqPRo_6kNaSdJMfkyeUb5Uum6GbtaEvpwinK6ebrUq0DLTRtUi3MLcxuJO7Tbv8vjq-isHFwzrDbcb3yAzK088V18_ZE9lb2xrdX9-K37DmWOkC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9HH22vfB99f5N_rS-wk=

takes less spell damage and takes a different path on the top right.
Absolutely adore your build!

I wonder if alot of the confusion regarding the curses/purities is due to all the PoB's having despair showing and active, even on the double curse setups, which throws off all the reservation (not to mention damage) math in PoB.

If you're running the enfeeble/temp chains combo, you won't do the damage that PoB says (the two curses + blasphemy will override any temporary curses from flasks or self-cast), and the math is definitely wonky. It's been shown several times how to make the aura's work over the thread though, so probably not worth updating - just confusing that there's no blasphemy gem in your PoB and its showing damage with despair active when for most people, you won't have it.

Additionally, if you're like me and don't want to pay an ungodly amount of exalts for a discipline-based Aul's Uprising, you can also use a Purity of Lightning Aul's Uprising at a fraction of a cost. Both aura's are 35%, so getting either for free should unlock mana for a spider craft. The discipline amulets are so expensive because you can run a Vivinsect ring with your discipline in it to get +5 levels, and since the mana reservation is free from Aul's, you don't get penalized for the "+10% mana reserved" on the ring; it's simply not worth doing this trick for a purity though.

Edit: To clarify, it has to be a intelligence based Aul's uprising (options are Purity of Lightning, Discipline, Clarity and Wrath) to have +max energy shield. The dex version has +evasion and the strength version has +armor. Reducing clarity to free might give you more regen, but saves less reserved mana than a purity or discipline. We don't run wrath.

Thanks kindly for your guide and your efforts in keeping it updated and replied to!
Последняя редакция: Manstus. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 10:39:41
"
Manstus написал:
Absolutely adore your build!

I wonder if alot of the confusion regarding the curses/purities is due to all the PoB's having despair showing and active, even on the double curse setups, which throws off all the reservation (not to mention damage) math in PoB.

If you're running the enfeeble/temp chains combo, you won't do the damage that PoB says (the two curses + blasphemy will override any temporary curses from flasks or self-cast), and the math is definitely wonky. It's been shown several times how to make the aura's work over the thread though, so probably not worth updating - just confusing that there's no blasphemy gem in your PoB and its showing damage with despair active when for most people, you won't have it.

Additionally, if you're like me and don't want to pay an ungodly amount of exalts for a discipline-based Aul's Uprising, you can also use a Purity of Lightning Aul's Uprising at a fraction of a cost. Both aura's are 35%, so getting either for free should unlock mana for a spider craft. The discipline amulets are so expensive because you can run a Vivinsect ring with your discipline in it to get +5 levels, and since the mana reservation is free from Aul's, you don't get penalized for the "+10% mana reserved" on the ring; it's simply not worth doing this trick for a purity though.

Edit: To clarify, it has to be a intelligence based Aul's uprising (options are Purity of Lightning, Discipline, Clarity and Wrath) to have +max energy shield. The dex version has +evasion and the strength version has +armor. Reducing clarity to free might give you more regen, but saves less reserved mana than a purity or discipline. We don't run wrath.

Thanks kindly for your guide and your efforts in keeping it updated and replied to!

Hey! Thank you for your response and your kind words.

About the Aul's: Yeah, that is a very good point! :) I actually got my Aul's from, well, Aul. ^^' Which was neat and kinda lucky. But yeah - the Purity of Lightning one works just as well, thats true. No need to spend much on the Discipline one.

I am a tad confused about you thinking that there is confusion about the curse/purity setup? :o

I mostly do not run TC since I let Blight/Spider Aura/Wither do the slowing work. Only for deeper delves (400+) I tend to switch out Despair for TC; since damage is not the problem against the hordes of weak mobs in delves.

I think you might have assumed that I used both TC and Enfeeble? I found that TC against bosses is very lackluster and prefer Despair instead. (For easy gem swapping vorici-craft one or more white sockets on your curse-setup)

Thank you for the awesome feedback!
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 10:56:29
"
Hi_im_Gno написал:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQceDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYTbRQJFVAVfha_Fy8YahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdTx3ZIuoi9CSLJognqSj6Kwospi9vNAo1uTdmQ1RJE0lRSbFLrlIpUq9V1lXgV8lYB1haXEBca1yKXfJi3WTnZlRmnmf8adhsC20ZcLtyD3WedoJ4L3pUe9d85X6hf8aApIIQhEiExYfLiEKJ4Ix2jxqPRo_6kNaSdJMfkyeUb5Uum6GbtaEvpwinK6ebrUq0DLTRtUi3MLcxuJO7Tbv8vjq-isHFwzrDbcb3yAzK088V18_ZE9lb2xrdX9-K37DmWOkC6rrrY-vu7BjviPDV9HH22vfB99f5N_rS-wk=

Hm - I am not a fan of the hybrid ES nodes - the ones that give both life and ES. They are good with a Presence of Chayula - but I think our endgame setup should be Aul's for the SpiderAura. And with Aul the %life part of those nodes is kinda wasted.

Otherwise your setup is more defensive overall and needs even more strength on gear. I like that you got rid of the 10%Spellpowernodes and took the 12% Chaos Damage nodes instead netting you 4% spellpower - but I kinda think pathing to Occultist Domain overall is better and a net benefit.

Our damage is good - but I feel like scaling damage is a better investment then scaling survivablity at a certain point with this build. I feel like sitting close to 11k ES is enough with the tripple purities and curse/spideraura stuff.

You can certainly disagree and change that - but that are my thoughts on the matter. :)
"
Cyrix1337 написал:
"
Hi_im_Gno написал:

Hm - I am not a fan of the hybrid ES nodes - the ones that give both life and ES. They are good with a Presence of Chayula - but I think our endgame setup should be Aul's for the SpiderAura. And with Aul the %life part of those nodes is kinda wasted.

Otherwise your setup is more defensive overall and needs even more strength on gear. I like that you got rid of the 10%Spellpowernodes and took the 12% Chaos Damage nodes instead netting you 4% spellpower - but I kinda think pathing to Occultist Domain overall is better and a net benefit.

Our damage is good - but I feel like scaling damage is a better investment then scaling survivablity at a certain point with this build. I feel like sitting close to 11k ES is enough with the tripple purities and curse/spideraura stuff.

You can certainly disagree and change that - but that are my thoughts on the matter. :)

thanks for answering so fast and to everyone.
any chance you can make your profile visible so we can check your character and everything else very quickly?
Последняя редакция: Hi_im_Gno. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 13:38:25
"
Hi_im_Gno написал:

thanks for answering so fast and to everyone.
any chance you can make your profile visible so we can check your character and everything else very quickly?

Sure thing!

And no! :P I like to keep my builds private since I am experimenting around with stuff - in fact I am about to release another BuildGuide kinda soon-ish and do not like people checking up on my characters.

I have no problem shareing my characters PoB though:

https://pastebin.com/eVG3UazU

I hope that helps you along! :) Take care!
Последняя редакция: Cyrix1337. Время: 29 янв. 2019 г., 14:17:57
i was curious about your thoughts on flasks, not worth running a dying sun for aoe?
"
Hi_im_Gno написал:
i was curious about your thoughts on flasks, not worth running a dying sun for aoe?

No. Essence Drain spreads to everything anyhow - there is no need for multiple ED projectiles. Only one instance of ED can be active at one enemy at a time.
So hitting multiple times - or spreading multiple EDs/overlapping them on mobs (which would be hard to do anyhow) is mechanically not possible.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация