[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hey guys, I looked at some Forums, but still dont know why it's not possible to get with 35% cooldown recovery speed 150ms-35%= 97,5ms and and the third server tick at 99ms the coc to work. Somebody could explain me the calculation?
Guys, quick question. I just bought my first Cospri and tested it but, in comparisson with demos from this league's builds, the frostbolt procs are too few. Is it beacause I have a rare dagger as offhand? Is it more efficient damage-wise if I use a shield while I gather resources for a second Cospri to Dual Wield it? Thx in advance.
nice build thx for the guide :)

Последняя редакция: Itslife4life. Время: 8 янв. 2020 г., 18:24:00
"
Djapa16 написал:
Guys, quick question. I just bought my first Cospri and tested it but, in comparisson with demos from this league's builds, the frostbolt procs are too few. Is it beacause I have a rare dagger as offhand? Is it more efficient damage-wise if I use a shield while I gather resources for a second Cospri to Dual Wield it? Thx in advance.

I think even a Lycosaide (sp) would be better than 90% rare daggers. Lunaris shield is really amazing also if you can afford it.
As for the frostbolts, you are using Frozen Trail correct and have the frostbolt and nova socketed correctly?
Последняя редакция: skempf85. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 21:47:32
How about this build with Shav?
"
skempf85 написал:
"
Djapa16 написал:

I think even a Lycosaide (sp) would be better than 90% rare daggers. Lunaris shield is really amazing also if you can afford it.
As for the frostbolts, you are using Frozen Trail correct and have the frostbolt and nova socketed correctly?

Yeah, I'm using Frozen Trail and frostbolt is socketed correctly. I started using Light of Lunaris and the number of Frostbolt procs went up. But now that I got my second Cospri's Malice the triggers went down again. The first Cospris has Frostbolt->IceNova->Energy Leech, the second one has Frostbite->Frost Bomb->Elemental Focus Support. Any ideas? Thank you for your time.
Hey guys, maybe anyone can help me? I got the build going and up to t10 it's mostly all good.
But when i fight higher bosses and especially metas my dmg sucks...i'm hitting like 1 minute on an meta and he oneshots me like 3 times. Map clearing is a breeze, even in high red maps, just the bosses get NO dmg.
Does anyone can help me with this issue and has some tips?

Cyclone aps: 5.75
with onslaught flask: 6.85
got a belt with 16% cdr so this should be ok right?

My gear:
Скрытый текст

I know i can swap boots to rare boots with life, but resists are capped and it would be like only maybe 200-250 more life.

Edit:
Should i buy another Cospris Malice or the Lunaris shield?
Последняя редакция: vidicii. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 5:38:29
SELL all my CoC EQ. Pm in game, i should be online at every evening
https://prnt.sc/qmleha - doryani jewel iwth 35% cold dmg and cold leech
Скрытый текст

Fixing to give this a shot. Hopefully my PC wont die.
IGN: DabrixRN
Последняя редакция: Thomasmgp. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 15:45:33
How is this build working in 3.9? Is it still viable? I was debating running it on console.

Does it become insanely stronger with HH and inspired jewels? Or are some of the jewels mandatory (so no inspired)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация