[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
Idarroc написал:
"
Meno80 написал:
What helm enchant do you prefer. I was going to buy one to use for crafting but can’t decided between coolsown recovery or duration for vortex and why do you prefer that one?

I have debated this, but I think I would prefer Vortex Damage, and here is why...

Our other options are....

CD Recovery

or

Duration

I do not feel like we need more CDR because Vortex does not stack. My AoE is big enough that I clear with ease and cold snap cleans up anything else. Really no need to cast my skills faster

I do not feel like we need duration because my duration is already at 4.5s, and that is longer than most bosses live. Few bosses live longer than that, and if they do, it generally requires me laying another vortex.

That leaves me with damage. Damage is always good. Damage is love.

I would personally take an enchant with 40% more damage, though I am not sure that is the 100% right choice, its just what I would choose.

After I read your answer I ended up going with the cool down recovery since I did feel that it slowed down my clear speed and I do feel like it’s a little smoother now. I crafted a pretty good helmet so I can’t really go back now. It may make bosses a little worse but I’ll have to see later on.
"
MaceQuindoo написал:
Any suggestions for improvements with my current set up? It seems my dmg isnt as strong as in he videos

What is your tooltip DOT damage? In my hideout vortex is 180,090 / second and cold snap is 74,176 / second. I have more damage nodes than the OP's build and am using a Rime Gaze right now (the cold multi on that is a big damage buff). But I'd expect at least 120k on the vortex DOT.
"
What is your tooltip DOT damage? In my hideout vortex is 180,090 / second and cold snap is 74,176 / second. I have more damage nodes than the OP's build and am using a Rime Gaze right now (the cold multi on that is a big damage buff). But I'd expect at least 120k on the vortex DOT.

89720 Cold damger per second
rerolled my planned storm brand elemantalist to your build today. it feels just ridiculous, just did a deathless t16 at lvl 71. felt like every other map, Mobs just melted... started with around 100c, crafted pretty much all my es gear myself, got lucky and sold another helmet for 4ex which enabled me to go for a 6l right at the start.

this is my gear now, what would you improve next? i guess ist the weapon

thanks for the awesome build, might enable me to get the currency to craft my gg chest :)
"
larry666 написал:
rerolled my planned storm brand elemantalist to your build today. it feels just ridiculous, just did a deathless t16 at lvl 71. felt like every other map, Mobs just melted... started with around 100c, crafted pretty much all my es gear myself, got lucky and sold another helmet for 4ex which enabled me to go for a 6l right at the start.

thanks for the awesome build, might enable me to get the currency to craft my gg chest :)

Deffo get a weapon upgrade next, im dual wielding these >

Will be a huge improvement for you.
Followed most of this build, just adjusted a bit here and there, you'll have plenty of damage if you wield a shield. Just look for a really high ES shield, or craft one :)
~ Raz
"
Idarroc написал:
Soul of Garukhan is personal preference, most minor pantheons should work fine. I like Garukhan for the extra movement speed, as well as, heck, why not, a little extra evade if we have actually been hit big.

Evade will trigger only when you're killed
"
Razero написал:
"
larry666 написал:

Deffo get a weapon upgrade next, im dual wielding these >

Will be a huge improvement for you.
Followed most of this build, just adjusted a bit here and there, you'll have plenty of damage if you wield a shield. Just look for a really high ES shield, or craft one :)

yeah, was thinking the same Things. sadly got only 1c left atm, definitely Need to farm a bit now
I noticed you use the minion nodes and I read why and also use those in an arc build so I understand their use. However, in my Arc build I run two golems to gain huge effect from those nodes. You don't have any minion gems listed on your build? Does the minion damage on gear work in it's place or what am I missing here? Thanks!
"
NBKLeshil написал:
I noticed you use the minion nodes and I read why and also use those in an arc build so I understand their use. However, in my Arc build I run two golems to gain huge effect from those nodes. You don't have any minion gems listed on your build? Does the minion damage on gear work in it's place or what am I missing here? Thanks!

From first page>

Spiritual Aid is a new node that added in during 3.4, and we are still exploring its potentials. The main stat on here that is important is "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you." That means, when we get a node that says "15% Increased Minion Damage" it also affects OUR damage. It flat out lets us ignore the "Minion" in the statement, and look at it as bonuses to our own stats. As you can see from the screenshot, this node adds roughly 22.7% overall damage to my Vortex.

You dont need to use a minion to get the damage increase, any MINION DAMAGE also effects you, wether from nodes or gear. For example look at the above 2 posts. Wand / Sceptres
~ Raz
Последняя редакция: Razero. Время: 1 янв. 2019 г., 20:23:56
Started leveling this build yesterday and hit 80 and can now use all the gear I set aside although I ended up buying everything instead of crafting (tried 20 sets of resonators on an ilvl 86 opal sceptre and couldn't roll higher than like 40% minion damage).

Managed to get this gear for a total of about 2.5ex which isn't too bad

Скрытый текст

with current tree pathing and assuming I can get a level 21 vortex when I vaal it eventually, PoB says that when I hit level 92 I should be sitting at about 9.9k es total and about 730k shaper dps on the vortex with another 130k off the cold snap, it's been pretty much steamrolling everything so far but I do die every now and then to either high phys hits or ignite / bleeding, just can't seem to roll the flasks I need.

Only thing I really plan to do gear wise now though is try to get aspect of the spider somewhere, I would have been able to craft but lost the beasts in an unfortunate accident involving a jugg and a chaos spider 1 shot. When I can get that going I'm looking at a dps increase up to about 800k vortex + 150k cold snap with all the added defensive bonuses.
Последняя редакция: Carrmatt93. Время: 1 янв. 2019 г., 21:13:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация