[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

Playing a very similar version to this. Piggybacked off Waggle's build and changed a few things. Can check my profile for gear/tree.

One thing I'd add for the weapon craft is to throw in a corroded fossil as well to block some ele affixes. Helps a little bit. Annul RNG needs to be on your side for these bad boys.

It does all content fairly easily. I manage to do Uber Elder somewhat easily without Kaom's. If I spent the time to squeeze those in somehow I'm sure it'd be trivial.

I also squeeze a bit more dps by taking all the cold nodes up top + taking the boot/glove non Vaal skill dmg crafts for ~100% increased dmg on Vortex when VCS is down. Also, phase run with quality on arcane surge feels SO GOOD, especially in delve.

GEAR:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: mwmorais. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 14:03:10
"
Idarroc написал:
"
Anointedone написал:
I guess I do have one question @OP

Can this build do ele reflect, or am I missing something? Any ele reflect and I one-shot myself. I’m running your current build, so there’s no room for phasing gem. Although, I do have it on my flask. If it’s not possible, maybe add “no ele reflect maps” to the guide lol. Aside from that, I can run a lot of nasty combinations just fine. Just have to be careful with the first set of mobs in maps if you’re paying for shaped, because they’re corrupted(unidentified).

You can, but its not super smooth. The key is to lay vortex and lure mobs into it, because it has an innitial "hit" that it will reflect, but it does not reflect the DoT.

So if you lay it in the middle of mobs, it will hurt you, if you lay it outside of mobs and lure them into it, it will not.

You can also take the pantheon for reduced reflected ele damage "Soul of Yogul" for an extra bump in defenses for those accidental hits.

Long story short, I reroll ele reflect mods, but they are doable.

Haha, yeah I figured. Or if you can afford the sextants, you can get the mod where you take no reflect damage. I started doing that, since it’s cheaper to pay 4c to shape a map than it is to buy shaped maps which are minimum 15-20c.

I really love your build, and I have a feeling it’s the reason for the dense/frigid fossil price increase lol.
Последняя редакция: Anointedone. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 14:24:22
"
Youhaveavirus написал:
Is there any reason to level the gem "phase run" past level 9? I mean the gem only increases your movement speed from 34% (lvl 9, 113 dex) to 39% (Level 20, 155 dex), but it requires 42 more Dex, which is a huge waste on gear in my opinion, also all other gems require a lot less dex.

Hypothermia Support: 21 lvl - 114 Dex
Swift Affliction Support: 20 lvl - 111 dex |21 lvl - 114 dex

You can get dex on jewels as well, though we only have 2-3 slots to work with if you use a stygian vise. To be honest, I only use phase run from my flask and it’s up all the time while mapping, and bosses it’s not really needed. Your speed flask is up all the time as well. If you ever end up running 4 auras, you drop phase run anyway.
Последняя редакция: Anointedone. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 14:36:26
"
Retarjoe написал:
Really enjoyed this build as an unstoppable boss killer. I leveled to 100 with WO and switched to this for Uber Elder farm - never done Uber Elder myself, and did it deathless on first try, build can do everything, but I might also be a bit overgeared. Made a few adjustments for mana sustain tho.

Edit: When I wrote my comment, I said that this build could do everything. At the time I didn't actually know for sure, so here's an update.

I never did Uber Atziri before, I have now, deathless. HogM, pff, ez. Delve 350 Lich, no problem.

Only thing I haven't tried is Aul, because I haven't found him yet, and Master Mind because I just started focusing on Syndicates when I started this build. Everything else is a walk in the cakepark.

No wonder you slammed through it, your gear is bonkers.
GReat guide, but is there a pastebin for everything written? Makes it easier than to keep scrolling and hide/showing tabs. I can only seem to find pastebins for the leveling trees.
Последняя редакция: poeGT. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 15:10:25
"
poeGT написал:
GReat guide, but is there a pastebin for everything written? Makes it easier than to keep scrolling and hide/showing tabs. I can only seem to find pastebins for the leveling trees.

It is under the Skilltree section! You can also just import my character directly with my account name, I made it public :)
So this build is completely OP
Deathless uber elder now as I've learned the fight
Crafted belt, helmet and weapon myself
Found the amulet and bought some cheap rings
At delve 270 atm and smashing through T16 maps like they are nothing

I'm even using a Survival Secrets jewel I picked up while leveling ffs!
Can hardly be bothered upgrading everything because the game is just too easy at this point :D
"
tehdonno написал:
So this build is completely OP
Deathless uber elder now as I've learned the fight
Crafted belt, helmet and weapon myself
Found the amulet and bought some cheap rings
At delve 270 atm and smashing through T16 maps like they are nothing

I'm even using a Survival Secrets jewel I picked up while leveling ffs!
Can hardly be bothered upgrading everything because the game is just too easy at this point :D

Shhhh.....don’t say it so loud. GGG might hear you dammit. Kidding of course. If anything is getting nerfd, it’s arc.
Последняя редакция: Anointedone. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 15:40:57
I played arc totem before this and cleared everyhing too
But this is a lot smoother to play :)

Just giving my love to the author and vouching for people considering the build.
hey guys, any tips (recomendation) when to go for CI?
like at what lvl of ES?
im still far from it but just wanted to know

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация