[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

"
CipherNox написал:

He's not correct, generic added damage affects both attacks and spells.

generic added damage only true for new ring/amulet craft mods

weapon #elemental damage mods doesnt affect spells
here is simple example using PoB

Последняя редакция: Sonidox. Время: 4 февр. 2019 г., 6:43:14
Decided to give this build a go a while ago as I had never played CI before.

My goal for this league was to kill Uber Elder as I had never done so before, which I'm happy to say that I have completed as of a few days ago. Not only that but I then moved on to amend that goal and do it deathless.

After about 8 kills on Uber I'm once again pleased to say that with this build I just got my first deathless Uber Elder!

Really enjoyed the build overall, thanks for all the info!

P.s. The character name is "VortexLulSorryNemo" if anyone is interested in my gear.

Thanks again!
"
Meno80 написал:
"
Visva666 написал:
Seeing as the "2ex+ weapon craft" tab seems not to get updated in the original post, I was wondering what is the best way to isolate the main crafting suffix and prefix for multicrafting:

- +XX% Increased Damage when on Full Life
- Minions deal XX% increased Damage

those two stats are enough to farm uber elder but I feel like min/maxing this build. Also, if there are other crafting options for weapon multicrafting that are more damage than just those two stats, I would be happy to hear about them.

Three socket resonator with bound, pristine and corroded and then pray on the annuls when you hit around 50% minion damage and damage on full life. I’ve made two weapons this way so far.

Even if you only get the damage on full life you can be fine as you can craft spell damage prefix for 1 ex that is about the same as the tier 3 minion damage.

So what do you do after you beat uber elder?
uber elder deathless without any problem.
"
battousaii написал:

So what do you do after you beat uber elder?

do 36 challenges and take a break until next league
How facetank T11-T15 bosses? My ES can't recharge very fast as I saw in videos.
Unfortunately i can't link my xbox profile where im doing this build.
Sometimes i can facetank T14, T13 etc. Sometimes don't recharge properly. Im missing something point, stack, etc?

How regen works in this build?

Thanks (don't mind about my english, is my secondary language).
this is not facetank build, you dont have phys mitigation and leech
regen only works after you kill adds
recharge is not that great alone
Последняя редакция: Sonidox. Время: 5 февр. 2019 г., 8:22:14
thanks for clarify!
Hey,

im just building this and love it soo much! i have a question since im a lazy lazy player. Is it possible to run a curse on hit herald of thunder setup with enfeeble and blasphemy. Always forget to cast the curses or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you so much!
As per POE wiki:

Blasphemy is a support gem that converts supported curse gems into an aura.

You don't need to cast it. Its always active. That's why it reserves so much mana.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация