[3.8] Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide | League Starter | HC/SC

not a bad guide, I just checked, it took 5-6 hours to get a bloody aqueduct. The computer is weak, it took a long time to boot. (I don't know English well, thanks google translator xDDD)
Awesome guide, I'll try to lv with this guide for sure.
Regards.
Wooow... amazing guide!

I will actually run my first ssfhc with this to practice for next league :)
Guild is awesome, almost finished leveling with it but have one question. Why are these all minions nodes for ? There are some other nice nodes and wondering if this leveling guide was for some minion build before or I'm missing something ?
I'm not expert so any simple explanation would be awesome. I'm talking about Spiritual Aid, Righteous Army and Lord of the Dead points.
"
kolumos написал:
Guild is awesome, almost finished leveling with it but have one question. Why are these all minions nodes for ? There are some other nice nodes and wondering if this leveling guide was for some minion build before or I'm missing something ?
I'm not expert so any simple explanation would be awesome. I'm talking about Spiritual Aid, Righteous Army and Lord of the Dead points.

One of the minion nodes on the far left, I forget what it's called (spritual aid?) makes it so all +minion damage is applied to you as well.
Последняя редакция: dcamp25. Время: 16 февр. 2019 г., 12:39:57
"
kolumos написал:

It's fantastic to be inquisitive! But as already mentioned we take this minion nodes due to Spiritual Aid which makes any increases in Minion Damage affect you. So those 5 nodes leading to and including Spiritual Aid now affect us! Because of this we can also take advantage of the Lord of the Dead and extra 10% minion damage node for more easy damage increase!

It is however completely viable for you to spend those first 5 points elsewhere, and use the 2 Lord of the Dead points to instead path through the two crit chance for spells or increased area of effect, but once you've broken into mapping you can focus farm a bone helmet base to take advantage of another 30-40% increase in damage. At the start of a league and in SSF/HC leagues, this is often a better choice than attempting to get a useful helm enchantment.

Hope this has helped you!
Now it makes perfect sense:) Thanks for explanation.
Cheers.
Note for 3.6

As the new league has just been announced, it looks like there will be some changes in line that will affect this guide. I will update the guide to be 3.6 compatible on patch notes day.
You take Conductivity as quest reward but not use it in any gem setup?

PS Thanks for guide, practicing fast runs with it for new league.
Последняя редакция: NameOfMyLady. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 11:06:26
"
NameOfMyLady написал:
You take Conductivity as quest reward but not use it in any gem setup?

PS Thanks for guide, practicing fast runs with it for new league.

Apologies for never mentioning Conductivity again, you can use it optionally to assist for single target boss damage, however I take it so it's available for my early mapping build. Naturally you can feel free to take any other curse at this point, but I always felt it was unnecessary for story bosses (even with sub-par gear).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация