[3.12] [HC] [SSF] Zombies/SRS Occultist

I'm definitely looking forward to the update. I've had a blast with leveling the CI version and now the other build. I've done necros so often that it is so refreshing to play a minion Occultist build. :D The only other one I've done was an HoA one many leagues ago.
Последняя редакция: Sirielia. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 19:17:08
Cant wait to see some updates for the build. SRS is always fun :)
Slightly surprised no one has considered using the Infernal Legion support on SRS. I mean, they poof pretty fast anyway, this gives them amazing area-effect clearing capability. Does way more damage than More Damage, at any rate. And since you can get a metric ton of them out, each one with their own separate burning aura that stacks... pretty sick DPS.
"
ShneekeyTheLost написал:
Slightly surprised no one has considered using the Infernal Legion support on SRS. I mean, they poof pretty fast anyway, this gives them amazing area-effect clearing capability. Does way more damage than More Damage, at any rate. And since you can get a metric ton of them out, each one with their own separate burning aura that stacks... pretty sick DPS.

I believe Infernal Legion is commonly used for leveling or as a way to kill your Raging Spirits in Minion Instability builds. Abilities to scale it fall off later on and individual burning effects do not stack.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация