[3.13] ESSENCE DRAIN / BANE / SOULREND Occultist / Trickster Build. STARTER & UBER Elder Carry!

"
sadyc написал:
"
cellosnake7 написал:
Can you do a Trickster POB version?

+1

V 1.3 UPDATE (08/07/2019)
-Added Trickster version due to popular demand + Trickster ascendancy choices (will be only for Limb + Shield)
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
"
disneyw написал:
may that will be a noob question, but how do u use Malevolence linked with blood magic? Cuz i cant use, "not enought life".
TY, i really enjoy ur build

Need a high level blood magic and low level clarity

I've tried gem level combinations, or using only malevolence, and nothing...
(ps:1037 HP)

I think I got what happening ahahha, but ty. Mana multiplier in blood magic (lvl 16) make Malevolence ask for 102% for "mana reserved". Just want to level up. TY
Последняя редакция: disneyw. Время: 8 июля 2019 г., 15:48:46
"
tm4g1x написал:
Hei,

just wanted to post my current gear in legion. Also having a watcher's eye with +18% energy shield based on clarity. If I turn all energy shield nodes in the passive tree on I come above 10200 ES ;-) but decided for now to invest a bit more into dmg nodes until I reach lvl 95...

All in all pretty smooth to play except no regen maps, which cannot really be run as the build relies so much on ES and Mana regen. Also I somehow don't like to run delve with the build, but I guess this is because I am used to safe myself with life pods in previous builds.

I guess next big thing to invest on is a very expensive watcher's eye with clarity and discipline mod or a tower shield with high enough ES... But I would struggle a bit on strength.

Looking forward to give uber elder a try...

Thanks for the build and cheers
Tom

perfect aegis, perfect cerberus, lvl 4 empower, energy shield clarity watcher, and 6l 30q shavronne that is corrupted but no lvl 21 essence drain? with how rich you are why don't you have lvl 21 ed? and why aren't you "investing" into that instead?

since money isn't a problem here you can also vaal your gloves, helm and belt for useful mods. there is a lot of tweakin that can be done.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 9 июля 2019 г., 6:12:42
Lvl 76. Doing white and yellow maps. Feels good with most of the endgame items equipped.

I think i will skip profane bloom. The few times i have used that with essence drain it completely ruined the spread that makes it such a good clearing skill. Highly annoying.

Linked shavronne in 572 fusings (2,11 ex at that time's currency exchange rates)

Protip: Don't buy 6l unique items this league. They are all mostly 6 exalt. Not worth it at all. Equals aboout 1500 fusings. You can get it done cheaper yourself.

Скрытый текст

Edit: Level 86. Tested profane bloom again. It works great for soul rend and bane but is terrible for essence drain. I took the freeze immunity skill instead. Two of the smaller 6% increased energy shield skills are a possibility too.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 1 сент. 2019 г., 17:59:28
What about Arcane Expanse with Essence Drain/Contagion for Legion Monoliths? Has anyone tried it?
"
ArneXis написал:
What about Arcane Expanse with Essence Drain/Contagion for Legion Monoliths? Has anyone tried it?

You beat me to it. I was gonna make a post about that.

After playing this build to level 91 i found that the spread of ed and contagion aren't quite what they should be. I linked contagion with intensify and increased aoe and dropped cwdt and immortal call.
I also got Arcane expanse and a Dying sun flask for more aoe and some extra projectiles for ed/soulrend.

So far i haven't felt any regret. These changes made so much difference. Now ed really spreads like it should.
Последняя редакция: kompaniet. Время: 14 июля 2019 г., 5:50:41
H
Последняя редакция: Kuba13445. Время: 15 июля 2019 г., 12:42:24
@kompaniet

All major Gems are 21 by now ;-)

@disneyw: Just lvl up Blood Magic Gem and be sure to have one node of "Reduced Mana Reservation" on in the passive tree. Also keep clarity on low lvl otherwise it will consume to much life!
@kompaniet: Thanks for your AOE hint. It is a different style now... feels like the whole map is cleared with two clicks :-D I reworked my passive tree and did not even lose any ES. Running now with 10755 ES so the missing CWDT is not hurting too much. Great stuff!
Did my very first uber elder today =) thanks for the build!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация