3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Thanks for the info. IIRC, I saw a post somewhere that said some gems turn into their Vaal versions when you corrupt them. This was the thing I was worried about most.

If this is true, is there a link somewhere that shows which gems become Vaal gems when corrupted?

Also, if I understood you correctly, when you corrupt a gem and it loses quality, it will become something like 15% quality, but it can't be fixed with GCP because the gem is now corrupt, no?

Sorry for the noob questions. I guess I really need to play a lot more to get better at some of these types of dynamics. Thanks.
"
Haverhill написал:
Thanks for the info. IIRC, I saw a post somewhere that said some gems turn into their Vaal versions when you corrupt them. This was the thing I was worried about most.

If this is true, is there a link somewhere that shows which gems become Vaal gems when corrupted?

Also, if I understood you correctly, when you corrupt a gem and it loses quality, it will become something like 15% quality, but it can't be fixed with GCP because the gem is now corrupt, no?

Sorry for the noob questions. I guess I really need to play a lot more to get better at some of these types of dynamics. Thanks.

Only abilities can become vaal(there are some that dont have a vaal version), not support gems.
When a gem turns into vaal, the gem gives you both the vaal ability and the normal ability so its not a bad thing that it turns into a vaal gem.

Most builds that use an ability that has a vaal version use that most of the time anyways.

Exacly, you cant add quality to a corrupted gem, you can however level it again if it would lose a level.
Последняя редакция: Raazen. Время: 19 мая 2019 г., 7:07:14
Ahhhhh! I get it now! Thanks for clarifying it for me! =)
Very interesting guide man, I thought about an SRS build since Legacy and never got into it, mostly because SRS got dunked over and over BUT this new Ammy looks very interesting!

I just glanced over the gear and was like "ouhh, actually a cheap build, nothing too fancy required" and then I saw all the ppl complaining about "buuhhh how is that cheap, multiple ex required build, DOH!"

I mean, how much would the Staff and Chest cost after 30-50 Hours into the league, 10-20c each, at max?! How is that expensive, or am I missing something terribly important here to get goin? All the other stuff is just smth for improving the build but not required, isn't it? ... I never played ever played a single minion build, so idk, just don't wanna get surprised in Legion, since I just started to think about this as a starter.

Anyways, a quick answer would be nice to confirm my thoughts or point out my errors.

Cheers

EDIT: I just saw that u didn't skill "Minion Instability", so my question is, what do u think about That new Ammy + Minion instability and how would u change ur gearing + tree for that? -- I REALLY need a lil help here, since I really never did anything minion related
Последняя редакция: Broof. Время: 30 мая 2019 г., 7:25:47
"
Broof написал:
Very interesting guide man, I thought about an SRS build since Legacy and never got into it, mostly because SRS got dunked over and over BUT this new Ammy looks very interesting!

I just glanced over the gear and was like "ouhh, actually a cheap build, nothing too fancy required" and then I saw all the ppl complaining about "buuhhh how is that cheap, multiple ex required build, DOH!"

I mean, how much would the Staff and Chest cost after 30-50 Hours into the league, 10-20c each, at max?! How is that expensive, or am I missing something terribly important here to get goin? All the other stuff is just smth for improving the build but not required, isn't it? ... I never played ever played a single minion build, so idk, just don't wanna get surprised in Legion, since I just started to think about this as a starter.

Anyways, a quick answer would be nice to confirm my thoughts or point out my errors.

Cheers

EDIT: I just saw that u didn't skill "Minion Instability", so my question is, what do u think about That new Ammy + Minion instability and how would u change ur gearing + tree for that? -- I REALLY need a lil help here, since I really never did anything minion related

Hi, yes the new amulet is indeed interesting.
I just put in 80% inc minion life on random jewel and chose minion instability, the dps isnt that great tbh, 130k.

This is just speculations but i think the dps gained from the Instability node is less than having the minions up for a couple seconds longer.

Using the amulet without minion instability might be better.

But as i said, its only speculations.
Последняя редакция: Broof. Время: 1 июня 2019 г., 7:28:39
"
Raazen написал:
"
Broof написал:

Cheers

Hi, yes the new amulet is indeed interesting.
I just put in 80% inc minion life on random jewel and chose minion instability, the dps isnt that great tbh, 130k.

This is just speculations but i think the dps gained from the Instability node is less than having the minions up for a couple seconds longer.

Using the amulet without minion instability might be better.

But as i said, its only speculations.

Alright, thanks for your reply :)
Hi,

I'm looking at your bulid as my league starter and randomly threw a kit to try it out in Standard (POE_Go) is my char.

Do you have mana issues?

I find I that's a big problem right now, and there isn't the option of a mana flask to replenish this.
"
Eathb написал:
Hi,

I'm looking at your bulid as my league starter and randomly threw a kit to try it out in Standard (POE_Go) is my char.

Do you have mana issues?

I find I that's a big problem right now, and there isn't the option of a mana flask to replenish this.

Hey,

We dont use mana since we use EB+MOM and by looking at your character he has no ES on any of his gear :P

Maybe the 120 ES regen while near a unique/rare craft on belt helps.

I never had any issue with mana(ES) anyways as you can see in the videos so im pretty sure its the lack of it on your gear.
Последняя редакция: Raazen. Время: 2 июня 2019 г., 17:59:39
Question about the Unleash thing.

While I totally see the usefulness in getting out the bees fast, does the less damage penalty not make it a bit weak?

Is there any other benefit compared to... lets say, spell echo?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация