[3.12 Video Guide] Vortex Cold Snap DoT [HC/SC/Uber Elder/Shaper viable]

Hi. I'm not super pro, so could you tell me why i should focus on increased cold damage over Cot multiplier? My guess would have been that the multiplier added more damage?

Thanks for a great build
"
bokaj9 написал:
Hi. I'm not super pro, so could you tell me why i should focus on increased cold damage over Cot multiplier? My guess would have been that the multiplier added more damage?

Thanks for a great build

And Also: Do you have some ideas for best skills from cluster jewels?

I have another good jewel setup for this build, its balances between damage and energy shield
My gear atm if you have suggestions please make them.
A little low on dmg from my perspective
Скрытый текст

My jewels and cluster
Скрытый текст

Stats:
Скрытый текст

Dmg:

Defense:

Nothing active these pictures where taken with auras on in hideout.
My problem:
-Can't do enough dmg to the delirium boss that recovers es when casting black hole on t16 delirium 100% delirium.
I don't die cause I have "quick finger" and run on mechanics but I can't even destroy his shield before he casts the black hole and recovers all his energy shield.
Help appreciated.
Последняя редакция: thecursedone. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 22:10:23
That is a little low. A wand would be my first suggestion - you can get one with 30+ cold damage over time multipler AND another 12+ regular damage over time multi. That said, I'm sitting at 260k unbuffed, un-potioned, un-charged tool tip dps for vortex DOT and have trouble killing stuff. PoB shows almost 1M with everything up and weakness self casted.

https://pastebin.com/hbE83Z49

"
MajWoody написал:
That is a little low. A wand would be my first suggestion - you can get one with 30+ cold damage over time multipler AND another 12+ regular damage over time multi. That said, I'm sitting at 260k unbuffed, un-potioned, un-charged tool tip dps for vortex DOT and have trouble killing stuff. PoB shows almost 1M with everything up and weakness self casted.

https://pastebin.com/hbE83Z49

I added 30 more cold dmg over time multiplier on my build in pob and it didn't rise to mutch.... I think I'm gonna go shav and low life and stuff....

EDIT:yeah going shav is a better choise and low life and a little more clusters with dmg over time from medium and small clusters brought me to around 300k dmg over time in hideout without anything on.
Последняя редакция: thecursedone. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 2:55:33
Nice! I also went low life with Atziri's Reflection and Coward's belt (I got lucky with a Doctor card!). 335K sitting in the hideout now.

"
MajWoody написал:
Nice! I also went low life with Atziri's Reflection and Coward's belt (I got lucky with a Doctor card!). 335K sitting in the hideout now.
Скрытый текст

My gear now:
Скрытый текст

Stats:
Скрытый текст

Deff stats and es:
Скрытый текст

Dmg in hideout on vortex
Скрытый текст

Auras
Скрытый текст

Jewels:
Скрытый текст

Would love to get capped on chaos resist :d
can't do 100% delirium... it seems this is the end for this build... it can't scale further :D
Последняя редакция: thecursedone. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 20:34:48
Has anyone had luck finding some great cluster jewels for this build yet?
"
MajWoody написал:
Has anyone had luck finding some great cluster jewels for this build yet?

I have the exact same notables from a medium as you, but Energy From Naught in a small. I played a lot Path of Building to check about multiple options, but couldn't justify using a large jewel over balanced offense/defense stats from the main tree. I would be happy to be proven wrong though!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация