[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

How can I use 3 curses. Normally the gloves gives me 1 additional curse. So with gloves it is 2 curses. I selfcast temporal chain it put enfeeble also (becuse it is in gloves). BUT when I use Bane it replace 1 curses with Despair because it is also a curse.

Nevermind I have found that unique boots give me this advantage :)
Последняя редакция: yodaHUN. Время: 28 сент. 2020 г., 4:38:55
Why CWDT level 1 doesn't proc Immortal Call level 1?

I am enjoying this build in act 6 doing great damage, but now my defenses are failing.

So, as the guide sugest, i equipped CWDT with molten shell and Imortal Call.
Right now everithing is working,all at level 1, except Imortal call dont trigger.

I would apreciate someone explaining why Imortal call dont proc.
"
Mindelo написал:
Why CWDT level 1 doesn't proc Immortal Call level 1?

I am enjoying this build in act 6 doing great damage, but now my defenses are failing.

So, as the guide sugest, i equipped CWDT with molten shell and Imortal Call.
Right now everithing is working,all at level 1, except Imortal call dont trigger.

I would apreciate someone explaining why Imortal call dont proc.

Not the gem level is what you have to take care of.

The gem required level is what you have watch.
"
yodaHUN написал:
How can I use 3 curses.
Whispers of doom passive or malediction ascendancy.
"
Viktranka написал:
"
yodaHUN написал:
How can I use 3 curses.
Whispers of doom passive or malediction ascendancy.

thanks
TL;DR: This build is still viable, just with some changes!

Скрытый текст
1. Don't even worry about Vixen's, because casting Bane linked with Curses (I refuse to use the word Hex) no longer triggers Curses socketed in Vixen's.

2. Take Whispers of Doom notable and Malediction major ascendency. Link Despair + 2 Curses of your choosing to Bane.

3. Don't bother with Assassin's/Poacher's/Warlord's Mark for clearing, they don't work on groups of enemies anymore. I recommend Enfeeble and Temporal Chains, personally.

4. If you're in a trade League, Mark of Submission Unset Ring goes for about 1-2c and will cast socketed Curses when Bane hits. This will free up space to link better Support gems to Bane, but the Curse won't count as being linked to Bane, and therefore provides no damage buff.

5. Alternatively, Blasphemy Support:

Скрытый текст
A. 1 Curse Aura and Malevolence benefits from one of the #% Reduced Mana Reserve clusters (left of the Witch starting point, directly below Zealot's Oath, and right of Scion starting point, just below Perfect Agony). 2 Curse Auras + Malevolence needs both.

B. If you can't afford/don't want Devouring Diadem, Heretic's Veil costs 1-2c, has Blasphemy built in and further reduces the Mana reserved for Curse Auras by 12%.

C. Either way, grab Eldritch Battery at that point, because 81% Mana reserved (78% with Conqueror's Efficiency) is still a lot.

the leveling trees are off.what do i use for leveling now?
Please fix this awesome build!
any one wanna try this build at mayhem race?
Does anyone have any numbers running this build currently? Just trying to see where they stack against the CI variant I'm currently going to try.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация