[3.7] Caustic Zombie Cyclone Clouds - Aukuna's Will - Uber Viable

hey, awesome concept for a build! could you perhaps showcase it against legion monoliths with ashort clip?
i am looking for some sort of minion-build and like to compare their performance

cheers!
"
dragomob написал:
hey, awesome concept for a build! could you perhaps showcase it against legion monoliths with ashort clip?
i am looking for some sort of minion-build and like to compare their performance

cheers!

I don't have a video, but I can tell you it's okay against monoliths. It can't clear them all but the clouds on the ground kill them as soon as the come to life. So if you want a fast clear of monoliths I'd pick something else. However you wont die during a monolith with this build.
Hey man. Great build. how do you level this build. aukunas gloves are first available at level 72?
Nice build dude, i'll probably follow this one for the Blight expac next week, but.. after seeing the updated Necromancer, i realized that the 'caustic ground' thing isnt present anymore. It seems to have been moved to a new unique belt but it only gives 20% damage, so what do you think? Is this build going to still be viable after the changes?
Последняя редакция: notWarrada. Время: 30 авг. 2019 г., 20:04:54
"
notWarrada написал:
Nice build dude, i'll probably follow this one for the Blight expac next week, but.. after seeing the updated Necromancer, i realized that the 'caustic ground' thing isnt present anymore. It seems to have been moved to a new unique belt but it only gives 20% damage, so what do you think? Is this build going to still be viable after the changes?

This build is still totally viable. While I haven't played it specifically in Blight league I did update my Legion build with the appropriate items to make this still work:

I did have to remove:

As it was blocking "Death Attunement" from granting a spectre.

I also had to switch from
to this
. Since I am not running Commander of Darkness anymore and switched to Bone Barrier I didn't need the Aul's for the aura.

Also, switched swift affliction for infernal legion on Zombies. This character is doing Delve depths past 400 and can do all other content. If I were to do any other change, I might spec into additional zombies, add minion instability and try and get the timing right with infernal legion so that I can get them to die before I respawn with cyclone. Outside of that though, this is totally viable in Blight league. PoB doesn't show caustic cloud damage anymore but in Legion it was around 3mil, we did lose some damage moving to siegebreaker but the life bonus from Bone Barrier should almost make up for it. Again, if this build could get the timing down for Minion Instability then that could be another 1mil and more damage.

Here is the POB: https://pastebin.com/dBq2cEXH

Sorry to anyone trying to follow this guide I started playing classic wow and never updated again. thanks to monkigw2 for helping people with a bit of an update, I'm sure most people found another guide by now but feel free to message me and i will try and respond with any help i can give.
IGN - @Smokntumbleweed ~ Streaming @ twitch.tv/smokintumbleweed
Ignite Vortex Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735563
Brain Rattler 100% Fire Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757390
My Loot Filter located @ bit.ly/poefilter

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация