[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
H9u написал:
Hi guys,

Just started the game a couple of seasons ago and picked this build up. Having a lot of fun and got to red maps in a few days. I've only invested maybe 1ex into this build (mostly required uniques and jewels). I have about 4ex right now, not really sure what my next piece should be to upgrade.

I am missing a lot of DPS according to the POB guide. Could anyone give mine a look and tell me what I'm really missing to bunch up my damage. Even if I get the large cluster jewel it still doesn't give me a big boost. So I dont want to spend a lot on that just yet. Thanks for the help.

POB: https://pastebin.com/Psau8Xxx

Annoint your amulet, and get 20/20 gems
"
lottelita написал:

https://pastebin.com/8m05UPYR

You can check my PoB, it have 6k HP and (almost) max block, you would just need a shield with 12% chance to block spell damage. Clearing is good, and even better bossing, I even use melee splash on map bosses (lazy to swap) and it's still fast.

I've only invested ~15ex in this build (maybe more with awk gems) and I would not recommend pure spectre build until you can invest 50ex or more into it.

Yeah spiders summoning is a bit clunky. But after a day of playing I've managed to summon them perfectly, if Diadem doesn't eat the corpses right after my desecrate.

Thanks for this. I'll see what changes I can make to my build asap and what I can focus on over the next week or two. My biggest problem with the spiders is the golem killing them. Thought about maybe skeletons or zombies that wouldn't necessarily be around all the time making that easier. Has this been tried and determined it's just weaker than the carrion golem?

Also thanks for the comment on the 50ex. I see "medium budget" in some videos and given my play time and experience my medium budget is certainly not 50ex so good to know that build just won't work for me until maybe the last month of the season.
"
"
lottelita написал:

https://pastebin.com/8m05UPYR

You can check my PoB, it have 6k HP and (almost) max block, you would just need a shield with 12% chance to block spell damage. Clearing is good, and even better bossing, I even use melee splash on map bosses (lazy to swap) and it's still fast.

I've only invested ~15ex in this build (maybe more with awk gems) and I would not recommend pure spectre build until you can invest 50ex or more into it.

Yeah spiders summoning is a bit clunky. But after a day of playing I've managed to summon them perfectly, if Diadem doesn't eat the corpses right after my desecrate.

Thanks for this. I'll see what changes I can make to my build asap and what I can focus on over the next week or two. My biggest problem with the spiders is the golem killing them. Thought about maybe skeletons or zombies that wouldn't necessarily be around all the time making that easier. Has this been tried and determined it's just weaker than the carrion golem?

Also thanks for the comment on the 50ex. I see "medium budget" in some videos and given my play time and experience my medium budget is certainly not 50ex so good to know that build just won't work for me until maybe the last month of the season.

You can put golem links in your offhand, desummon him by double tapping weapon switch, summom your spider then summon your golem again, more work but it might solve your problem. And you need carrion golem for the physical damage buff.

You can surely have spectre build working on a 10-20ex budget, the thing with spectre is them being the meta build so gearing will be costly. On a bugdet you will have to balance between damage and tankiness. With this spidermancer build you can have both and it's cheap.
This is my build at the moment: https://pastebin.com/HVKSEj2K

Killed Uber atziri, the shaper and the elder pretty easy.
Cant manage to kill Sirus Awakened 8.

Any improvements i could do to the build?

Is the POB config correct to the dps? it only shows 197k dps per minion, dont know if its ok
Hello,

I curious on what is wrong with build. When I compare damage to op pob, the damage is much higher. On mine its around 1.9m and theirs is 7.9m

How is mine so low? https://pastebin.com/inVZ7tzY

I have cluster jewel and all armors. 20/20 gems + awakened in the dagger. I can go t15/t16, but damage is a little low sometimes. Thank you for much help
"
H9u написал:
Hello,

I curious on what is wrong with build. When I compare damage to op pob, the damage is much higher. On mine its around 1.9m and theirs is 7.9m

I have cluster jewel and all armors. 20/20 gems + awakened in the dagger. I can go t15/t16, but damage is a little low sometimes. Thank you for much help

- Gems Quality
- Arrogance change to Lifetap
- Melee Splash change to Divergent

...and you don't have selected all options in PoB thats add DPS ;-)

Anyway if you don't use Animate Guardian Necromancer is useless same with "Skill Effect Duration", on map your flask is always full so you can easly respawn Spiders, on end-game boss just use:

- Harvest enchant "+100 to Maximum Charges. -1 to this value when used"
- Soul of Ryslatha "Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently"

Occultist gives you more dps and even better defense...
"
grigo18 написал:
"
H9u написал:
Hello,

- Gems Quality
- Arrogance change to Lifetap
- Melee Splash change to Divergent

...and you don't have selected all options in PoB thats add DPS ;-)

Anyway if you don't use Animate Guardian Necromancer is useless same with "Skill Effect Duration", on map your flask is always full so you can easly respawn Spiders, on end-game boss just use:

- Harvest enchant "+100 to Maximum Charges. -1 to this value when used"
- Soul of Ryslatha "Life Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds if you haven't used a Life Flask Recently"

Occultist gives you more dps and even better defense...

got a POB for your build? I did the necro as well but would like some more dps and better defense :D

[edit] just had a quick look, out of curiosity, are the ascendancy points:

Vile Bastion
Void Beacon
Withering Presence
Malediction
?

Also, if one of the ascendancies is Malediction, you wouldn't need to anoint whispers of doom anymore, what would be a better replacement? Corruption looks pretty good, but if one doesn't use withering touch for the spiders....

Fatal Toxins looks good but idk which DoT multi applies, poison or chaos or both etc
Последняя редакция: alexandrubenza. Время: 15 сент. 2021 г., 19:34:00
"
alexandrubenza написал:

got a POB for your build? I did the necro as well but would like some more dps and better defense :D

Vile Bastion
Void Beacon
Withering Presence
Malediction
?

Also, if one of the ascendancies is Malediction, you wouldn't need to anoint whispers of doom anymore, what would be a better replacement? Corruption looks pretty good, but if one doesn't use withering touch for the spiders....

Fatal Toxins looks good but idk which DoT multi applies, poison or chaos or both etc

Vile Bastion is only good with Chaos Inoculation.
If you have Malediction anoint Corruption and in Spiders add Awakened Unbound Ailments or Divergent.

Fatal Toxins? you don't apply poison but your Spiders...
"
grigo18 написал:
"
alexandrubenza написал:

Vile Bastion
Void Beacon
Withering Presence
Malediction
?

Vile Bastion is only good with Chaos Inoculation.
If you have Malediction anoint Corruption and in Spiders add Awakened Unbound Ailments or Divergent.

Fatal Toxins? you don't apply poison but your Spiders...

Yea that's why I asked. Fatal Toxins says 30% increased damage with poison, and 10% DoT multi for poison, so I didn't know if that was only YOUR poison, and not the one your spiders apply.

So what would the ascendancies be? idk how I settled on vile bastion, unless maybe I thought it'd be good for ES recovery. Profane Bloom then? I didn't notice the whole enemies cursed killed by your minions can explode...

Unbound Ailments instead of withering touch?
Последняя редакция: alexandrubenza. Время: 16 сент. 2021 г., 10:53:46
"
alexandrubenza написал:
Yea that's why I asked. Fatal Toxins says 30% increased damage with poison, and 10% DoT multi for poison, so I didn't know if that was only YOUR poison, and not the one your spiders apply.

So what would the ascendancies be? idk how I settled on vile bastion, unless maybe I thought it'd be good for ES recovery. Profane Bloom then? I didn't notice the whole enemies cursed killed by your minions can explode...

Unbound Ailments instead of withering touch?

Vile Bastion is very good for zoom maping with Doedre's Skin... you put on Left Button Doedre's Effigy and just dash whole map with Whirling Blades/Shield Charge. If you have Spiritual Command + Large Cluster with 12 points, 2/3% Minion Attack Speed and 25/35% Effect you are super fast.

Yep and Withering Touch you can add to your Golem + Multistrike and you will have almost 100% uptime 15 stacks ;-)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация