[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Inkira написал:
"
Kirosuko написал:

So I found a jewel that gives 7% max life , 14% minion dmg , 16% chaos dmg , 17% poison dmg does that work for spiders? I know obv minion does but the other 2?

No, you want jewels like I described in the guide.

ahh ty also does the enchant for damage % on belts and rings effect it at all? no right?
"
Kirosuko написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
Kirosuko написал:

So I found a jewel that gives 7% max life , 14% minion dmg , 16% chaos dmg , 17% poison dmg does that work for spiders? I know obv minion does but the other 2?

No, you want jewels like I described in the guide.

ahh ty also does the enchant for damage % on belts and rings effect it at all? no right?

No they won't, they have to specifically say "Minions have".
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
With Blight comes a decent sized rewrite to the build, and MASSIVE buffs! Some of the buffs include:
- 130k increased DPS per Spider

what gives this boost ?
edit: nvm
Последняя редакция: Sycophantic. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 5:06:57
With the last path, Sirus has become very easy with this buid.

That said, I still have lot of improvement to do on the gear that I have.

So, thx you very much for this build, it's really fun to play with it.

For spectres should I stick with 3x carnage chiefs or maybe go 2x carnage chiefs and then a diabolist for enfeeble curse? H uge defensive boost, but would require a +1 curse ammy. Maybe ravenous Horde is too good to lose idk.
Последняя редакция: Seananigans_. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 19:21:43
Having a problem with boss fights when my spiders poof and im out of withering charges. Is there something i can do to create more bottle charges?
"
PatienceGG написал:
Having a problem with boss fights when my spiders poof and im out of withering charges. Is there something i can do to create more bottle charges?

Bosses shouldn't last so long you need more than the 2 uses you get from Writhing Jar, however if that does happen either portal out or if you can't, bring a 2nd Writhing Jar ahead of time.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Inkira написал:
"
PatienceGG написал:

Bosses shouldn't last so long you need more than the 2 uses you get from Writhing Jar, however if that does happen either portal out or if you can't, bring a 2nd Writhing Jar ahead of time.

hmm ill try the 2nd jar. This was for Sirus fight. 1st attempt so i died a lot. :v

edit - I dont have path of building so i was going off your skill tree on your hero and it says you have 7 talent points to spare.

Would you be able to post a pic of your talent tree?
Последняя редакция: PatienceGG. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 2:16:56
Hi, I want to start this build but I'm kind of a noob so I don't really know what to level up first in the skill tree, could anyone give me like milestones for every 10 levels. Ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация