[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Thanks a lot,this is really a nice build🙏😊💪
However i still need to level and get all the nodes of the tree + clusters and slots,i just borrowing them from my golemancer atm. Still lack of defence doing T10 maps (avoiding rituals,just finishing white maps to faster level) also T9 boss made me sweat,couldn't spawn my spiders for a brief time,but i didn't die and this is my first char i still didn't die with.
I mostly summon 20 spiders almost all the time,also they can refresh themselves by dot kills,i guess because they still don't have that much damage they need,after that they won't refresh themselves,coz packs will die faster than bane could apply the dot🤷‍♂️
playing this build on console and for the most part i am able to summon the spider fairly easy, the only annoying part of summoning them is when my spectres hit the worms.Im easily clearing t14-16 maps though i do die to a burst of mobs like legion encounter. lvl 89 and just looking for abyss jewels to increase dps. overall the most fun and strong build ive played.
Hope i'll get there too,still just lvl 80 on console,trying to buy clusters,coz i have abyssal ones,dmg is not so op right now,but i hope it will be around 90's😊💪
"
Oawr666 написал:
playing this build on console and for the most part i am able to summon the spider fairly easy, the only annoying part of summoning them is when my spectres hit the worms.Im easily clearing t14-16 maps though i do die to a burst of mobs like legion encounter. lvl 89 and just looking for abyss jewels to increase dps. overall the most fun and strong build ive played.
Yea I don't know about summoning Spiders on console so I can't tell you how to fix Specters hitting them sometimes, on PC the solution to that issue is to just summon your Spiders quickly before your Specters have time to hit them. When it comes to large groups of mobs bursting you down first you need good HP/ES and to have Bone Armor up at all times, and then just move around a lot and you should be fine.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Your gif shows exactly how to do it,no matter if it is on PC or console,i could adopt it and i can now summon spiders in mid fight easily without any of my spectres could hit them,key is the quickness which needs to be practised.
Anyway my golemancer failed to kill shaper at lvl 90,hope i can do it with spiders later🤷‍♂️😂🙏
"
DarthJoey написал:
Your gif shows exactly how to do it,no matter if it is on PC or console,i could adopt it and i can now summon spiders in mid fight easily without any of my spectres could hit them,key is the quickness which needs to be practised.
Anyway my golemancer failed to kill shaper at lvl 90,hope i can do it with spiders later🤷‍♂️😂🙏
You're right, all about the practice. For shaper just focus on dodging and you should do it easily, good luck!
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Thank You Mate😊🙏
Would you like to make a spectre build in 3.14 or will you stick with the spiders? :O
"
DarthJoey написал:
Thank You Mate😊🙏
Would you like to make a spectre build in 3.14 or will you stick with the spiders? :O
Specters aren't my thing, there's plenty of people who know them better than me.
My guides:
Love that this build is still going strong, might have to go it the 3rd time new coming league :D
"
Vellaura написал:
Love that this build is still going strong, might have to go it the 3rd time new coming league :D

I'm glad you enjoy the build so much and have been playing it for so long, it's definitely my favorite build I've played over the years (been playing since Anarchy league). Thanks for the support! :)
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация