[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

"
Pauly99 написал:
I've change some gem in this build and find great work

Ball Lightning ==> Storm Brand OR Armageddon Brand LV.20

Ball Lightning is great but not fast more than ANGRY Spider ^_^

Storm Brand can jump to another enemy and bring curse from Despair + Temporal Chains
but lack sometimes when summon spiders

Personally, I just go with Bane it is quite good at resummoning spiders mid-fight due to the speed and range. More importantly, it allows for the longest duration of Temporal Chains + Despair and at 20% quality it amplifies the effect of the curses by 10% strengthening their effect (meaning more damage for your spiders). It is also a viable UBER lab enchant, the 15% increased curse effect buff, so it still benefits the build. All while covering a fairly large area of enemies, meaning you're better able to keep up with your spiders. It provides so much more utility I would recommend trying it out.

"
Inkira написал:

I never did Aul on the build so let me know how it turns out, but congrats on clearing Uber Elder/Atziri! Happy its working out well for you.

Yeah assuming he shows up... Yay for RNG!

Edit: AND he showed up and now officially dead, I have his necklace as trophy! He dropped Aul's with level 15 Envy Skill, I'm not sure if this is any good but its not as if it necessarily changes my equipment configuration since I still have maxed out resistances and adequate Dexterity. No harm using it right?

That said I actually made a blunder by clicking my flare by accident (since I normally map Vaal Haste on that button)... I will say it is possible to kill the Aul with this build without using a flare so the damage of the build is pretty high as it is.

I also managed to speed clear the UBER Lab and ended up getting an Emperor's wit.

That said I started the build on July 3 and finished the hard bosses by July 14. While it is difficult to initially get the big ticket items, namely the uniques, the rares and gems are easier to come by -- and it becomes a matter of min-max at that point. So definitely a great investment for those looking for an alternative build after they finish gearing or farming with their starter. More importantly, for console users the build is definitely usable, there is some lag here and there but for most part it runs smoothly and lag isn't as big of an issue since honestly the spiders end up killing the enemies on screen so you don't need to worry about death by lag as often. I want to emphasize for console users especially this is a great build for taking on UBER Atziri, as it gets past the latency and delay issues that would normally make that fight harder than it should be.
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 14 июля 2019 г., 7:45:04
"
Inkira написал:
"
dominatorTA написал:
Hello, I have never played witch class so I am not sure what to level up with easily(the unique items) and also does this build easily kills uber elder/shaper? like walk in the park easy? And how much do all the end game items cost whether required or recommended (all the stuff u listed or ur current gear)

Yes this build melts Shaper and Uber Elder. If you bought the items right now for this build, maybe 2ex for everything not including jewels. Jewels is where it can get expensive sometimes.

Oh nice, let's say if I have a bit more than that and want to improve further (mainly survivability), is it possible? (still levelling my char though)
I'll buy the unique's with (almost) perfect stats for starters.

I want to use this as uber elder farmer since due to desync I can't do with melee or the skills that I have to cast, so that minions would do the job.
Последняя редакция: dominatorTA. Время: 14 июля 2019 г., 12:49:17
"
dominatorTA написал:
"
Inkira написал:
"
dominatorTA написал:
Hello, I have never played witch class so I am not sure what to level up with easily(the unique items) and also does this build easily kills uber elder/shaper? like walk in the park easy? And how much do all the end game items cost whether required or recommended (all the stuff u listed or ur current gear)

Yes this build melts Shaper and Uber Elder. If you bought the items right now for this build, maybe 2ex for everything not including jewels. Jewels is where it can get expensive sometimes.

Oh nice, let's say if I have a bit more than that and want to improve further (mainly survivability), is it possible? (still levelling my char though)
I'll buy the unique's with (almost) perfect stats for starters.

I want to use this as uber elder farmer since due to desync I can't do with melee or the skills that I have to cast, so that minions would do the job.

What gives you a lot of survivability is stacking flat life on jewels along with minion damage, that adds a significant amount of life to the build.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Chaplin1108 написал:
"
Pauly99 написал:
I've change some gem in this build and find great work

Ball Lightning ==> Storm Brand OR Armageddon Brand LV.20

Ball Lightning is great but not fast more than ANGRY Spider ^_^

Storm Brand can jump to another enemy and bring curse from Despair + Temporal Chains
but lack sometimes when summon spiders

Personally, I just go with Bane it is quite good at resummoning spiders mid-fight due to the speed and range. More importantly, it allows for the longest duration of Temporal Chains + Despair and at 20% quality it amplifies the effect of the curses by 10% strengthening their effect (meaning more damage for your spiders). It is also a viable UBER lab enchant, the 15% increased curse effect buff, so it still benefits the build. All while covering a fairly large area of enemies, meaning you're better able to keep up with your spiders. It provides so much more utility I would recommend trying it out.

"
Inkira написал:

I never did Aul on the build so let me know how it turns out, but congrats on clearing Uber Elder/Atziri! Happy its working out well for you.

Yeah assuming he shows up... Yay for RNG!

Edit: AND he showed up and now officially dead, I have his necklace as trophy! He dropped Aul's with level 15 Envy Skill, I'm not sure if this is any good but its not as if it necessarily changes my equipment configuration since I still have maxed out resistances and adequate Dexterity. No harm using it right?

That said I actually made a blunder by clicking my flare by accident (since I normally map Vaal Haste on that button)... I will say it is possible to kill the Aul with this build without using a flare so the damage of the build is pretty high as it is.

I also managed to speed clear the UBER Lab and ended up getting an Emperor's wit.

That said I started the build on July 3 and finished the hard bosses by July 14. While it is difficult to initially get the big ticket items, namely the uniques, the rares and gems are easier to come by -- and it becomes a matter of min-max at that point. So definitely a great investment for those looking for an alternative build after they finish gearing or farming with their starter. More importantly, for console users the build is definitely usable, there is some lag here and there but for most part it runs smoothly and lag isn't as big of an issue since honestly the spiders end up killing the enemies on screen so you don't need to worry about death by lag as often. I want to emphasize for console users especially this is a great build for taking on UBER Atziri, as it gets past the latency and delay issues that would normally make that fight harder than it should be.

I'm going to try Bane for myself on the build and see how it feels. I wasn't playing at the time Bane came out as I took a break from the game, so I didn't know it improved the quality of curses which sounds great for the build. If I like it enough to implement I'll happily credit you for the suggestion. :) I appreciate your input from a console player's perspective.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 14 июля 2019 г., 17:23:12
Alright I'll try to get as good jewels as I can get, and for now the build feels amazing although sometimes less than 20 spiders spawn even with second method (idk if I am doing it wrong, but I use the flask to get worm and then use desecrate on it)
"
dominatorTA написал:
Alright I'll try to get as good jewels as I can get, and for now the build feels amazing although sometimes less than 20 spiders spawn even with second method (idk if I am doing it wrong, but I use the flask to get worm and then use desecrate on it)

You know I have that happen to me too and I have no clue why it does that. It will summon 18 spiders when it should summon 20. It's not a big deal because 18 spiders is still 4 million shaper DPS vs 4.4m with 20 spiders.
My guides:
"
Inkira написал:

I'm going to try Bane for myself on the build and see how it feels. I wasn't playing at the time Bane came out as I took a break from the game, so I didn't know it improved the quality of curses which sounds great for the build. If I like it enough to implement I'll happily credit you for the suggestion. :) I appreciate your input from a console player's perspective.

It is 0.5% per quality so maximum is 10% at maxed out quality. Other than that I link it alongside Efficacy support, and the two other curses (mandatory), to further increase the duration.

Also one caveat at a console player we actually can't tell how many spiders we summon. The indicator PC players have that show the number of spiders is entirely blank. So for us we're just playing by eye the amount of spiders out, I dunno how often I actually had 20 spiders up but hey whatever the number it has gotten me through tough encounters!
Последняя редакция: Chaplin1108. Время: 14 июля 2019 г., 23:02:33
Should I increase Precision level further from 15 if I can?

Edit: Also how do I win minotaur fight?
Последняя редакция: dominatorTA. Время: 16 июля 2019 г., 9:30:51
"
dominatorTA написал:
Should I increase Precision level further from 15 if I can?

Edit: Also how do I win minotaur fight?

You won't have the mana to increase precision above 15 most likely and it doesn't make any difference in dps to get to 20 so don't bother.

For Minotaur just dodge his attacks while spiders do the work.
My guides:
Why aren’t you using Necromantic Aegis and Victario’s for frenzy and power charges? Feels like it would add a lot of DPS over the Scourge. Doesn't it work on spider minions?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация