[3.15] Broodmother: Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP

Running this build currently, but finding it extremely hard to keep the specters alive during Ultimatum. They pretty much die instantly when I start one lol. Are you running into this issue? Build feels great everywhere else.
"
Kaymoney003 написал:
Running this build currently, but finding it extremely hard to keep the specters alive during Ultimatum. They pretty much die instantly when I start one lol. Are you running into this issue? Build feels great everywhere else.

I did run into that issue and I've been experimenting with using Carrion Golem + Feeding Frenzy, which is about 20k less DPS per spider but you can just resummon it whenever it dies so the DPS boost may be less than gorillas but it's more consistent. The only real issue with this approach is that the Carrion Golem frequently kills my worms before I can so it's a lot more annoying. I'll talk about this more when I'm able to make my league start progress post tomorrow!
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 1:54:41
yeah im using carrion golem and i really like it (yeah sometimes he kills wurms before bane do).

not 100% sure, but i think arrogance(or lifetap) is not working at all and was thinking if carrion golem would fit its place in that link (for more life).

doing great so far, gonna upgrade my gear asap after i sell my doctor.

u think its worth to slap anoint +1curse on this amulet or i should get better one?

heres my gear so far, i know rares sucks, but didnt bother to look for better at poetrade yet
Последняя редакция: 3ryk. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 9:01:33
"
3ryk написал:
yeah im using carrion golem and i really like it (yeah sometimes he kills wurms before bane do).

not 100% sure, but i think arrogance(or lifetap) is not working at all and was thinking if carrion golem would fit its place in that link (for more life).

doing great so far, gonna upgrade my gear asap after i sell my doctor.

u think its worth to slap anoint +1curse on this amulet or i should get better one?

heres my gear so far, i know rares sucks, but didnt bother to look for better at poetrade yet

You'd have to use Lifetap for it not Arrogance, but honestly I think for Ultimatum Carrion Golem is better, plus you can use Feeding Frenzy with it which mostly makes up for the DPS loss from not having frenzy charges. That amulet isn't amazing but honestly you don't need a better to amulet to kill Maven so it wouldn't hurt to anoint it unless you can find better for relatively cheap.

By the way you can't trigger a war cry, you should level Enduring Cry to 20.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
Последняя редакция: Inkira. Время: 20 апр. 2021 г., 9:19:06
POB shows that you have negative mana... how are you getting enough reduced mana reservation?

thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
Inkira написал:
By the way you can't trigger a war cry, you should level Enduring Cry to 20.

ohhh! i wasnt sure about your links when i saw lvl20 with cwd1, it explains everything. thank you ^^
"
jesterx93 написал:
POB shows that you have negative mana... how are you getting enough reduced mana reservation?

thanks

Auras in helm + Sovereignty wheel. Envy is from Aul's so it costs no mana.
My guides:
Hi, quick quetion about specters:

You said Gorillas from act2, but you have like 6 types of gorillas over there xD, which one plz?

Also why MOM when you have 800 total mana?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Последняя редакция: ment2008. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 6:04:49
"
ment2008 написал:

You said Gorillas from act2, but you have like 6 types of gorillas over there xD, which one plz?

Chieftans, u can see under their name that they frenzie allies.

Devouring diadem has node that makes our ES to act as mana instead of life.

-----------------------------------------------

Also got question, got my hands on

Using bane with Temp chains and despair, but looks like bane applies despair only? visually theres only despair icon on cursed enemies and they dont seem slowed
"
3ryk написал:
"
ment2008 написал:

Chieftans, u can see under their name that they frenzie allies.

Devouring diadem has node that makes our ES to act as mana instead of life.

-----------------------------------------------

Also got question, got my hands on

Using bane with Temp chains and despair, but looks like bane applies despair only? visually theres only despair icon on cursed enemies and they dont seem slowed

Maybe the icons are too similar to be told apart? They're both purple I think. But you should try using Punishment over Despair now, that's what I've been doing and it feels significantly better.
My guides:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация