[3.13] SRS Necromancer (2021 Edition) Build - 5M DPS on 1EX budget! Uber Elder DEATHLESS in 3 days!

"
Cydcor написал:
1 link +3 on carrion golem adds a lot of flat phys to your other minions, but i'd still put the carrion golem in a helmet with +3 and at least minion damage and put your discipline in the +3 for the extra ES

my 6 link setup is

the aggressive SRS are awesome and i already melt absolutely everything, don't really need any more damage. im sure i could get it optimized better but i don't even swap out splash when i do uber elder and it's still easy mode...as long as nothing hits me.

Quick question if I may.

How often to you have to cast Storm Brand? Every pack? Do you cast it before you cast SRS?

Never played a build using EE before.
"
Veneratio написал:

Quick question if I may.

How often to you have to cast Storm Brand? Every pack? Do you cast it before you cast SRS?

I really only use it if stuff doesn't instantly explode which is on things like blight lanes, tanky rares like einhar beasts, and bosses. it's nice on blight lanes because you can set up three brands and they just jump to the next mobs automatically applying the debuff and curse vs. having to stop and cast each time.
Hi. Why can't i find any staffs with fortify and +level to all fire spell skill gems on poetrade? Are they so rare that nobody has made one yet?
"
highwind123 написал:
Hi. Why can't i find any staffs with fortify and +level to all fire spell skill gems on poetrade? Are they so rare that nobody has made one yet?

Quite rare and probably people are holding onto them for now.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
It's a bit misleading then to say this is a 5m dps budget build and putting that staff on pob isn't it?
The staff alone is worth alot more than 1 ex.
"
highwind123 написал:
It's a bit misleading then to say this is a 5m dps budget build and putting that staff on pob isn't it?
The staff alone is worth alot more than 1 ex.

he should probably edit the title, this build was cheap AF when he made it.... not so much in minion meta where prices on all things minion skyrocketed.
The build can be very expensive if you dont shop carefully. I found my first +20 fortify staff for 10C then sold it for 600C once I found my 20/2 staff. Just have to search carefully.
"
Cydcor написал:
"
Veneratio написал:

Quick question if I may.

I really only use it if stuff doesn't instantly explode which is on things like blight lanes, tanky rares like einhar beasts, and bosses. it's nice on blight lanes because you can set up three brands and they just jump to the next mobs automatically applying the debuff and curse vs. having to stop and cast each time.

Not too complicated then. Awesome thanks. Got it to 74 last night. Not using EE yet and it’s destroying everything.
I got three rings with 35% minion damage plus resist, life, etc yesterday. Would be that better than just resist rings?
I didn't know you could get that affix in the rings, it was a surprise.
Последняя редакция: hawok. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 2:18:43
"
hawok написал:
I got three rings with 35% minion damage plus resist, life, etc yesterday. Would be that better than just resist rings?
I didn't know you could get that affix in the rings, it was a surprise.

As long as your res is capped, then yeah minion damage is good

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация