0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

I'm hoping ice shield totally synergizes with my maybe-soon-to-be maximum-tank-tempest-shield-block-chance-AFK person-thing. *_*

Count me another interested individual for physical goods during a point where I can afford enough funds down the road.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
As someone said above, I'd definitely buy a PoE shirt. That'd be swell. What other physical goods are being considered?
Book of skill? Oh come on you guys have more creativity than that
I have no doubt that there is a big interest in physical goodies, you should definitely sell some merch. I see people asking about it quite often.

If you could cooperate with some kind of figure-making place I'm sure people would also be interested in a few limited statues of some iconic characters and creatures.
Последняя редакция: zankioh. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 21:22:07
Sure are turbulent times here in Wraeclast. =D
same name in-game
Haha, book of skill has been listed under currency items on the website for at least 2 days :P
Still nothing on desyncs or armor being garbage or CI builds plagued by "status ailments" because HP stacking is forced upon us?

Cool...
Последняя редакция: StinkFinger. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 21:26:07
I would absolutely LOVE for you guys to bring supporter packs back for open beta. The thing I'd like to see included the most is definitely a Path of Exile MOUSEPAD!
I would like to see the return of supporter packs.
"
Konflict написал:
I would like to see the return of supporter packs.

Absolutely!

I was unable to get one on CB... :/
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация