[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Aldonés написал:
"
huy0979 написал:
Hi, I wanted to ask about how good the Life Gain on Hit support really was. I was thinking of removing it and going Golem Commander on the tree for a 2nd golem instead. Any thoughts?
. You will get significantly less recovery, and it costs 3 more passives.

Cyclone attacks ~8x per second, more or less depending on gear. At gem L20, that is 352 hps per target (hit 10 mobs = 3520 hps).

The build isn’t done for 3.10, so it very well might be tweaked to reach 10-12 aps.

I understand, I'll keep it on for the moment then. Do you have any thoughts on cluster jewels? There are some interesting modifers such as rotten souls (I think that's what it is) that gives minions chance to impale.
"
huy0979 написал:
I understand, I'll keep it on for the moment then. Do you have any thoughts on cluster jewels? There are some interesting modifers such as rotten souls (I think that's what it is) that gives minions chance to impale.

I’m a big fan of them, but they will be expensive to optimize, especially early league. I calculated impale at ~11-12% more dps if I recall correctly for my standard Necro. Several of the other ones are very nice as well.

The problem is one of the major benefits of cluster jewels is how good the small notables are, and we lose a lot of strength going that route. Honestly I’d recommend getting the rest of the build first and only then look into cluster jewels. They’ll be cheaper and easier to optimize by then as well.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
huy0979 написал:

I’m a big fan of them, but they will be expensive to optimize, especially early league. I calculated impale at ~11-12% more dps if I recall correctly for my standard Necro. Several of the other ones are very nice as well.

The problem is one of the major benefits of cluster jewels is how good the small notables are, and we lose a lot of strength going that route. Honestly I’d recommend getting the rest of the build first and only then look into cluster jewels. They’ll be cheaper and easier to optimize by then as well.

I'm looking into using something like vicious bite, raze and pillage, and rotten claws, something along those lines. I'm not sure how good vicious bite really is, but it sounds good on paper. Raze and pillage is just more damage, but I'm not sure if it is worth the points.
"
huy0979 написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
"
huy0979 написал:

I'm looking into using something like vicious bite, raze and pillage, and rotten claws, something along those lines. I'm not sure how good vicious bite really is, but it sounds good on paper. Raze and pillage is just more damage, but I'm not sure if it is worth the points.

You want vicious bite + rotten claws + 2 jewel sockets. Then in the 2 jewel sockets put medium jewels in that buff our auras, then in the small you can just add hp (thats what I did)
"GEAR IN GENERAL & GOOD UNIQUES

theres quite a few good uniques that can be used early on to get some of these stats. First week setup could look something like this.

Body armour: Saqawals nest.

Tier 3: easy to obtain: Baron, Astramentis, 2x Efficient training, Femur of the saints, one of the listed body armours, Alberons warpath, a rare piece of jewlry with Aspect of the avian. Followed by budget animated guardian setup.
"
What are the other chest options. I saw in the pastebin that GruthKul's Pelt, Wyrmscale Doublet was an option. Is that the only other choice. Saqawals is 2ex.
Saqawals will come down. Just go with a rare until then.

Also going to mention I’m going to try a 3x curse setup
- Cyclone
- Awakened Curse on Hit
- Vulnerability
- Enfeeble
- Poachers Mark / Temporal Chains
- Life Gain on Hit

I haven’t done any PoB calculations to see how it functions in theory, and I just hit maps.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 1:55:17
I've started to roll zombies (first time playing with them), and got a question - how good are we at clearing delirium in white maps with basic setup (tabula, baron, femurs, lvl~70)?
guys tell me what’s wrong, I can’t clear the T11 Blyth cards, just zombies don’t damadge
"
b1NoD написал:
guys tell me what’s wrong, I can’t clear the T11 Blyth cards, just zombies don’t damadge

As i see u don't use Flesh Offering (ur zombies have 30% less attack speed), remove Feeding frenzy and minion damage from zombie link and use Maim(untill u get empower lvl2+)+Impale, also u don't use pride aura. Just regem properly, it should help.
Последняя редакция: Serj. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 9:54:43
"
b1NoD написал:

On top of what the guy above said, you are also not using an empower to make full use of your bow, and zombie gem itself is only at 18 and not 21.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация