3.8| Stress Free PoE - COLD-HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Aight, Vaal Windy Boy reporting in with updates! I leveled a character and tried it out today, only had time for 2 maps after I was done, will test it some more tomorrow. Overall, it made a really good impression though! The build can't really run Alva well (at least at the current state, it lacks damage and thus has issues with the time limit), which is a shame because that's the best master mission by far for Vaal Winds. The overall speed was pretty nice though, an Elder Burial Chambers took me about 10 minutes, which is pretty good for this kind of farm - if you get moderately lucky with prophecy procs, 20 divines/hour just in 6-links plus sellable corrupted rares should be the average.

If anyone wants to join me in figuring out the fine tuning, here's my current setup:

Gear/Build: basically everything as the guide says, except gloves (Shackles of the Wretched with the Temp Chains Link), Amulet (Solstice Vigil) and maybe boots (Kaom's Roots, didn't try out those yet)

Map setup: Elder Burial Chambers (Shaper/Elder flip) with 4 sextants (2 red 2 yellow optimally), 2 sacrifice fragments, Gilded Perandus & Breach Scarabs, Harbinger or Breach Zana Map Mod and Jun Master Mission (as stated before, Alva would be better, but lacking speed for this one - Einhar WOULD be good too if it weren't for him not giving a care if he's corrupted or nah while killing stuff). Beyond also seems to be too much of a challenge for the build, at least for now (especially some of the bosses, namely Ephij, Haast and (ofc) Abaxoth)

Last but not least, 2 more tips:
1.: Run the Blight Events! They got insane loot density and usually drop at least one 6-link, Most of the time 2+!
2.: Opening boxes/chests etc. while you're affected by a Corrupting Tempest will drop all of the items corrupted*, same goes for strongboxes - you only have to be affected by one while killing the last monster guarding it (which you should be anyways while you're killing stuff, otherwise what are you doing? xD), not while activating the strongbox.

* Your call if you wanna open Reliquary Blight chests corrupted, I'm scared of the day I open one of them and get a rare leather belt with a skully look to it.
Последняя редакция: AHuntersPixxel. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 14:54:55
Hi guys!
Finally I found the last peace of gear I was looking for, to be bleed immune too. I'm using A LOT of unique items, what do you think will be the easiest way to improve damage and maybe energy shield too?
If you could look at my char at here and give me some hints... thank you in advance for any hints or even ideas to follow!
Have a nice day!
@mementoludi:
No ES on your rings and amulet, but I personally love Dream Fragments as a ring.
Other than that, everything else looks pretty good.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
AHuntersPixxel написал:
Скрытый текст
Aight, Vaal Windy Boy reporting in with updates! I leveled a character and tried it out today, only had time for 2 maps after I was done, will test it some more tomorrow. Overall, it made a really good impression though! The build can't really run Alva well (at least at the current state, it lacks damage and thus has issues with the time limit), which is a shame because that's the best master mission by far for Vaal Winds. The overall speed was pretty nice though, an Elder Burial Chambers took me about 10 minutes, which is pretty good for this kind of farm - if you get moderately lucky with prophecy procs, 20 divines/hour just in 6-links plus sellable corrupted rares should be the average.

If anyone wants to join me in figuring out the fine tuning, here's my current setup:

Gear/Build: basically everything as the guide says, except gloves (Shackles of the Wretched with the Temp Chains Link), Amulet (Solstice Vigil) and maybe boots (Kaom's Roots, didn't try out those yet)

Map setup: Elder Burial Chambers (Shaper/Elder flip) with 4 sextants (2 red 2 yellow optimally), 2 sacrifice fragments, Gilded Perandus & Breach Scarabs, Harbinger or Breach Zana Map Mod and Jun Master Mission (as stated before, Alva would be better, but lacking speed for this one - Einhar WOULD be good too if it weren't for him not giving a care if he's corrupted or nah while killing stuff). Beyond also seems to be too much of a challenge for the build, at least for now (especially some of the bosses, namely Ephij, Haast and (ofc) Abaxoth)

Last but not least, 2 more tips:
1.: Run the Blight Events! They got insane loot density and usually drop at least one 6-link, Most of the time 2+!
2.: Opening boxes/chests etc. while you're affected by a Corrupting Tempest will drop all of the items corrupted*, same goes for strongboxes - you only have to be affected by one while killing the last monster guarding it (which you should be anyways while you're killing stuff, otherwise what are you doing? xD), not while activating the strongbox.

* Your call if you wanna open Reliquary Blight chests corrupted, I'm scared of the day I open one of them and get a rare leather belt with a skully look to it.
That's an awesome update AHuntersPixxel! I like hearing about the modifications people make to the build! This build won't be changing much for 3.9, as far as I can tell. It'll likely stay exactly the same. I really like this build, but you're right, it's not perfect for every type of circumstance. I guess that's every build, but still. I appreciate your honesty.

That's a neat looking setup! I won't be able to help finetune things at the moment as I'm finishing my last guide and tweaking the others in prep for 3.9.

Thanks for the update though!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 14:02:30
"
mementoludi написал:
Hi guys!
Finally I found the last peace of gear I was looking for, to be bleed immune too. I'm using A LOT of unique items, what do you think will be the easiest way to improve damage and maybe energy shield too?
If you could look at my char at here and give me some hints... thank you in advance for any hints or even ideas to follow!
Have a nice day!
Bleed Immune! That's a rich perk to have mementoludi ;). Nice job! That makes flasks easier.

I wasn't able to take an in-depth look at your character (I couldn't for AHuntersPixxel either :(), but the hardest part about Uniques is that you're more dependant on amazing rare gear to make up for the cons that each unique item brings. That being said, you're level 93. So if you got there with this character and setup, you're dancing without help anyway.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to take a good look. One thing to consider though is that jewelry can provide a lot of extra ES as their rolls are global and not local. So if you don't need the unique jewelry for the build idea you're doing, that's a great way to increase your ES.

Thanks for the post, I'm sorry I wasn't much help at this stage :(.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
DoubleU написал:
No ES on your rings and amulet, but I personally love Dream Fragments as a ring.

Yeah, I think I could replace the amulet and one ring with rares.
Dream Fragments is amazing! Two more immunities are too good to pass over, and I also got a nice corruption!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Bleed Immune! That's a rich perk to have mementoludi ;). Nice job! That makes flasks easier.

Indeed it is! And that reminds me that I still have to change my flask setup xD

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
That being said, you're level 93. So if you got there with this character and setup, you're dancing without help anyway.

Well, I guess I leveled up to 93 as a self-cast arc elementalist. Right now my main problem is with DPS agains some kind of bosses (a couple of guardians, for example) and I'd like to have some more ES.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
One thing to consider though is that jewelry can provide a lot of extra ES as their rolls are global and not local. So if you don't need the unique jewelry for the build idea you're doing, that's a great way to increase your ES.

I will definitely take a look at this!

Thank you DoubleU and Wrecker_of_Days for spending time to look at this!
"
mementoludi написал:
Скрытый текст
"
DoubleU написал:

Yeah, I think I could replace the amulet and one ring with rares.
Dream Fragments is amazing! Two more immunities are too good to pass over, and I also got a nice corruption!

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

Indeed it is! And that reminds me that I still have to change my flask setup xD

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
That being said, you're level 93. So if you got there with this character and setup, you're dancing without help anyway.

Well, I guess I leveled up to 93 as a self-cast arc elementalist. Right now my main problem is with DPS agains some kind of bosses (a couple of guardians, for example) and I'd like to have some more ES.

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
One thing to consider though is that jewelry can provide a lot of extra ES as their rolls are global and not local. So if you don't need the unique jewelry for the build idea you're doing, that's a great way to increase your ES.

I will definitely take a look at this!

Thank you DoubleU and Wrecker_of_Days for spending time to look at this!
Anytime! Ask anything you like! As the beginning of the league starts to roll around, I'll have less time to give detailed opinions on builds, but I'll do what I can for sure! 3.9 is just around the corner! I can't wait!

Annnnnd

Enjoying the build so far! Thanks for this. :D
Последняя редакция: Momopooka. Время: 5 дек. 2019 г., 14:10:23
"
Momopooka написал:
Enjoying the build so far! Thanks for this. :D
Thanks Momopooka! I'm glad you're liking it. Thanks for the encouraging note!

Annnnnd

I plan on running this build for the upcoming league on PS4. Are you working on a loot filter just for this build? Also, do you have a skill tree layout on what to be taking in order, or is it just whatever you feel? Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация