3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Скрытый текст
"
rolandojuantamad написал:

The res is not needed coz ur zombies are rescapped, but you will have to assess if other minions are dying. Zombies dont start dying till 600 delve or uber beam and explosion, but in maps they are fine. It ultimately boils down on how you feel. If there are cases where your life gets low and you feel another 100life will save you, go spec in hp.

I see what you mean. Right now my zombies aren't dying at all even if I accidentally let them face tank uber elder/shaper attacks. I'll just keep my points where they are then and get more life.
Started using Null and Void (for Rampage) and Headhunter. Got up to 47X% movement speed. Didn't have Haste (using Hatred for some reason) on, but used Vaal Haste. Great Build!!!
Последняя редакция: ThunderHAM. Время: 22 окт. 2019 г., 22:14:02
"
Path_Of_Bear написал:
Скрытый текст
"

The res is not needed coz ur zombies are rescapped, but you will have to assess if other minions are dying. Zombies dont start dying till 600 delve or uber beam and explosion, but in maps they are fine. It ultimately boils down on how you feel. If there are cases where your life gets low and you feel another 100life will save you, go spec in hp.

I see what you mean. Right now my zombies aren't dying at all even if I accidentally let them face tank uber elder/shaper attacks. I'll just keep my points where they are then and get more life.

I would respec out of Indominable Army... you shouldn't need it at your position in the game. That will give you 5 passive points to complete your life wheel and pickup the strength node next to it.

You're 100% ready to move into the End-game setup so I'd start working on that if I were you... first thing being getting the +3 gem Mace... you will see a big difference.
"
ThunderHAM написал:
Started using Null and Void (for Rampage) and Headhunter. Got up to 47X% movement speed. Didn't have Haste (using Hatred for some reason) on, but used Vaal Haste. Great Build!!!

haha nice! that sounds like an epicly fun combo :D
"
brunowa написал:
"
Path_Of_Bear написал:
Скрытый текст
"

I would respec out of Indominable Army... you shouldn't need it at your position in the game. That will give you 5 passive points to complete your life wheel and pickup the strength node next to it.

You're 100% ready to move into the End-game setup so I'd start working on that if I were you... first thing being getting the +3 gem Mace... you will see a big difference.

Need more funds before I can set things up. But yeah I guess I can see how long they last without the IA wheel. I sorta just spec'd into it right off the bat lol.
Until I switch my setups, what Aura do you recommend as a defensive one to use. I use haste/Vulnerability/Dread Banner right now, but for like Delve bosses what do you recommend? Vitality?Determination? I use purity of ice for UE makes the encounter even easier.
With your current setup for delving I'd probably recommend Vaal grace + Enfeeble + dread Banner.
Actually use regular grace as well? or does enfeeble reserve more mana? Won't I have lots of left over mana?
Yeah you probably will. Just play around and see what you like... It's all personal preference in the end because you really shouldn't be having too many issues at this stage.

You could also try something like flesh and stone if you have mana left over.
Kinda having trouble with chaos damage... Better replace Bones of Urll to some boots with chaos res? I'm working on another ring with chaos res too.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Where are you having trouble with chaos? Delving? At what depth?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация