3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

And he did!

Thank you KiadawP for the gear and for the hints.

Now I need to change a bit my tree and gear up, I'll post how much it improved.

EDIT:

Gear is amazing.
Still haven't figured out which auras I should have on since I'm able to have 4 only - using dread banner, PoE, Aspect of the Avian and Flash and Stone blood stance.
Still don't know which skills should I put on which button - needs time to master.
Still need to check different spectres than host and carnage chieftains (maybe sentinels?)

I have about 1k life less, more than 1k ES less and still yellow t15 map was pure fun :)

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: marcinbe. Время: 20 марта 2021 г., 10:30:45
"
marcinbe написал:

Still haven't figured out which auras I should have on since I'm able to have 4 only - using dread banner, PoE, Aspect of the Avian and Flash and Stone blood stance.
Still don't know which skills should I put on which button - needs time to master.
Still need to check different spectres than host and carnage chieftains (maybe sentinels?)

4 Auras: dread banner, Aspect of Avian OR Purity of Elements - if u still need to cap elem res, DISCIPLINE, Flesh and Stone blood stance
Spectres: 1 carnage chief, 1 host chief. For 3rd and 4th, I suggest: 1 they of tul and 1 merveil's retainer OR arena master. During a boss fight, run around the snow cloud of the they of tul for added protection.
This has to be the most confusing guide in here. It's more like a "look how much currency i have on standart and how many setups i can make". Every setup has different gems and some of them are missing vital stuff like a flame dash? Can you please make one definitive version and make seperate guides for the other stuff?
I got a question
If i use     Saqawal's Nest, Blood Raiment‌ , would my minion got 40% chance to do double damage?
Really not impressed with this build. Even with double leech gems and 2x6links the minions struggle to stay alive on t5 maps during rituals. Any kind of heavy physical damage completely anihilates your minions so any kind of double boss will oneshot them.

The damage isn't even on par with a low investment toxic rain build for example wich makes short work of enemies in a wide area.

Zealots oath is a pain without 1k stenght and aquiring 1k is not very easy. On top of that the 1k minion leech is your ONLY layer of defense since all your auras are linked to generosity this is bad news for everyone under 1k. You have to take a lot of suboptimal items to get the strenght not to mention the extraordinary cost of good subtlementary items.

Overall the cost vs reward equation is just not there. You can make other builds with a fraction of the cost that are 100 times more effective.

Looks like the OP posted this build to cling on despite the fact that it is borderline useless now.

Edit.: Scratch that the build is flat out not viable. Zombies die too quick and don't kill fast enough. This guide is outdated DO NOT FOLLOW !
Последняя редакция: Chimmy81. Время: 23 марта 2021 г., 9:51:15
Why is the passive tree/gear so much different in the POB then the PoE Planner?
"
Chimmy81 написал:
Really not impressed with this build. Even with double leech gems and 2x6links the minions struggle to stay alive on t5 maps during rituals. Any kind of heavy physical damage completely anihilates your minions so any kind of double boss will oneshot them.

The damage isn't even on par with a low investment toxic rain build for example wich makes short work of enemies in a wide area.

Zealots oath is a pain without 1k stenght and aquiring 1k is not very easy. On top of that the 1k minion leech is your ONLY layer of defense since all your auras are linked to generosity this is bad news for everyone under 1k. You have to take a lot of suboptimal items to get the strenght not to mention the extraordinary cost of good subtlementary items.

Overall the cost vs reward equation is just not there. You can make other builds with a fraction of the cost that are 100 times more effective.

Looks like the OP posted this build to cling on despite the fact that it is borderline useless now.

Edit.: Scratch that the build is flat out not viable. Zombies die too quick and don't kill fast enough. This guide is outdated DO NOT FOLLOW !

I cannot agree. I've been playing this build in 3.13 and I've enjoyed it. And I'm still enyoing it.
Hello, first of all Amazing guide! and thankyou for your hard work!

Just something I'd like to be added would be just a quick note to tell people when they will get spectres as new players like me don't know when they come in and a simple gem setup for them while leveling.

Thanks again!!
Watchers eye with purity of elements give 30-50% chaos res work on minions?
Any others good watchers eyes for zombiemancer?
Can't find the passive tree. Where should I spend my points ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация