3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

@lyn just wanna throw in my thoughts on this.
I dont think u need skellies for clearing since zombies just smash everythinhg.
That said if u play high lvl maps with good density it definetly clears faster i think. I pop some skellies here and there because not many buttons to use anyway :) so why not.
But often times u just lose time by casting em since everything insta dies anyway

I mainly love skellies in blight maps. I had trouble with theese before but with this build u dont even need towers...

Spawn some skellies at a line and they will charge and clear it instantly until they r too far from u so that they will despawn.
And thats just as an extra while zombies clear everything anyway.

And obviously in boss fights/ delve endings they are awesome with the increased duration. 3 clicks for 12 skellies that could kill everything on their own

Последняя редакция: Schnubbel_. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 16:20:31
"
ArisFuser написал:
"
brunowa написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
OK,new experiment as suggested by a very wise guy.

So as you can see, no Multistrike but the very powerful Impale. I get 100% chance of impaling with :Impale Support gem 40% + Dread Banner 20%+ 25% from Watchers+ 15% from annointed Forceful Skewering (which also grants strength). Total 100%. Now we have Brutality+100%Impale+Frenzies from spectres. So now, we are Cyclone Champion Summoners. Go try it against bosses guys.

Also using Pride+Enfeeble with Enlighten and using Vaal Haste when gaining Souls, which is quite often. Pride is way more powerful than Vulnerability.

Check my profile if curious, is public.

This sounds like it could be pretty neat!

So can you notice much difference?

Here is a video showcasing clear and boss killing speed:

https://youtu.be/z9rH3MfWfkk

This looks pretty neat! Boss literally melts away :)

I wonder how it performs with 85% impale if you annoint something else? I'm assuming it would still perform very well and free up that annointment.
"
Xeklen написал:

Hello! I spend all my currency i had for this build :) its reallllllly good!

couple questions:

1) i feel like im missing some boss dmg. i dont know... sometimes t16 bosses take like 10 seconds. dont know if thats normal

2) mapping feels okay. could be faster on open maps... 6 link spectres instead of skeletons worth it?

3) what would you change generally? any mistakes i made?

Hey man!

It's a kickass build ay?

1) you can try running hatred for more damage. Perhaps use offensive spectres. You can try the DPS minion flasks option and see if that style suits you. You could also try the impale technique from ArisFuser a post or two up.

2) you can use faster boots. You don't have haste equipped. You can try ranged spectres... They're really awesome for open maps.

3) can't see your tree but I'm assuming it's same as mine, so should be all good!
"
MightyMagnum написал:
Finally got my Uber Elder kill today! Really happy with how things turned out. Was my first ever Uber Elder fight (haven't really had much time to play over the past few leagues) and I did lose a couple of portals but meh. Was one of my main goals for the league to be able to get it done despite high ping issues.

Congrats! Love how you did it using speed gear too :D
"
Schnubbel_ написал:
@lyn just wanna throw in my thoughts on this.
I dont think u need skellies for clearing since zombies just smash everythinhg.
That said if u play high lvl maps with good density it definetly clears faster i think. I pop some skellies here and there because not many buttons to use anyway :) so why not.
But often times u just lose time by casting em since everything insta dies anyway

I mainly love skellies in blight maps. I had trouble with theese before but with this build u dont even need towers...

Spawn some skellies at a line and they will charge and clear it instantly until they r too far from u so that they will despawn.
And thats just as an extra while zombies clear everything anyway.

And obviously in boss fights/ delve endings they are awesome with the increased duration. 3 clicks for 12 skellies that could kill everything on their own

Yes I tend to play similar. I pump them every now and then but it's mostly in certain situations:

1. Pop Vaal skellies on bosses
2. Pop Vaal skellies on legions
3. Pop Vaal skellies on breaches
4. Strong boxes sometimes pop a few skellies

Or if I want to be a bit more defensive and go slower I pop some regular skellies often
So I did my second try on uber elder and it was a much better experience. No problems at all, the minions did all the work.

However, I've noticed that the game is prone to crash on some bosses. I lost a portal to one such instance.
That's a bummer about the crashes but congrats on getting better at uber! It's a pretty awesome feeling the first time you do it deathless!
"
Becko1 написал:
Hey great specc, just building it right now.
I went to the ashen fields and found the precise carnage chieftains, can I use them too or just the normal carnage chieftains?

Precise carnage Chieftan would just be a rare version of carnage Chieftan so he would still work

Also a tip.. you don't need to hunt down the monsters. Just go to the zone and cast desecrete a few times on the ground and your desired minions should be there.
brunowa..

In your PoB you have Vaal Haste lvl 20 and 20% but dex req is 155 and i cant squeeze it anywhere,heh.. it seems by looking at your tree that neither you can do it,heh..

Check it out -.-

Also..if im going with Enfeeble, what level? You didnt specify that -.-

Thx :)
"
brunowa написал:
"
MightyMagnum написал:
Finally got my Uber Elder kill today! Really happy with how things turned out. Was my first ever Uber Elder fight (haven't really had much time to play over the past few leagues) and I did lose a couple of portals but meh. Was one of my main goals for the league to be able to get it done despite high ping issues.

Congrats! Love how you did it using speed gear too :D

Haha yeah was probably a bit overconfident on that front, but worked out all the same. Shaper slams are scary when your ping is wild and I needed to keep moving just to be certain XD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация