3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just crafted this myself while trying to make it to 30% quality. Should I keep it as it is ? Or should i roll again to try to get the +50 strenght ?
Hi. Trying this build now. Currently still level 40+ though ( only able to play 1hr a day). So far this has been the strongest character i played. I literally kill story bosses in under a second with just 7 zombies.anything that survives the zombies are raped by the vaal skeletons.

Just a question though, is it possible to reach 1000 str with no expensive jewels like efficient training and such?
"
AcidCitrus написал:
Anyone has tried blight maps with this build ? Something like a t14 / t15 ? Is it doable/farmable with this build ?

Just ran a few. It handles them pretty well as expected
This guy make excellent POE build videos and just posted another zombie build with some similarities to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRppxrkas2Y

It appears there a special specter out there that can cast vulnerability on enemies...
For anyone running Haste or Pride (or Both):

Generosity Support:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Generosity_Support
"
AcidCitrus написал:
"
Kotylion написал:
"
AcidCitrus написал:
Anyone has tried blight maps with this build ? Something like a t14 / t15 ? Is it doable/farmable with this build ?

Honestly it's to easy. There are two opions. Either don't build any towers, and focus on bosses, when ur minions deal with rest of waves. Or place 4-5 towers in strategic places, then go near pump, put some have item on key that summons vaal skelotons, and go make some coffee. :)

Thanks for your reply, can I ask what spectres you using ? I assume the ones for clearing are the best ?

To be honest, i don't think that realy matters on those maps, becouse spectres stay near you, and zombies and skeletons are running around and clearing everythig. I'm using 2x Carnage Chieftans and 3xUndying Evangelists becouse some bosses are realy tought and they are able to come closer to you, and then shield from Evengelists is realy nice.
"
brunowa написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rH3MfWfkk&feature=youtu.be

"
This looks pretty neat! Boss literally melts away :)

I wonder how it performs with 85% impale if you annoint something else? I'm assuming it would still perform very well and free up that annointment.

100% impale calculations done. Each zombie has 58% MORE damage for a final of 290k each. I have 16 zombies, so easy math: 4.5 MILLION dps. Any other annointment gives max 20% INCREASED. Nothing beats impale physical damage.

Just thinking about it more as I was going to look into testing it, your Watcher's eye 25% and the 15% from Forceful Skewering don't apply to your minion attacks though. Your minions are only getting the benefit of 40% from support + 20% from dread banner to give 60%... which is still awesome.

I was thinking bout the same thing, Forceful Skewering and Watcher's Eye impale seems to only affect attacks made by you and not by your minions.

Either way its another viable approach to this build even if only using the gem. I prefer the double curse route, everything gets deleted anyways so yeah lol.
Anybody done entire HoGM with this? Literally the only thing I have not done so far in PoE (all the way).
Censored.
"
snowmittens написал:

It appears there a special specter out there that can cast vulnerability on enemies...

Wow this is nice, it opens the possibility to drop curses altogether and run with auras.

So we can get frenzy charges, rallying cry AND vulnerability from our specters? This build keeps getting better.
OK so i can say this is the most powerful minion build i have ever used. This build let me do Uber Atziri (not a big accomplishment to most but it is to me) for the first time ever,

Also i did it at 79 with 4500 health and non of my gems at level 20. (Edit) oh and just in a Tabula

Thank you for this build!!!
Последняя редакция: Kainmodious. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 16:02:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация