3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Anyone still doin old good skele build? Feeling like the cyclone one is lacking serious damage and despite being more tanky, dying way more due to being closer to an enemies.
Im running the speed setup at the moment but i get oneshooted very often is that normal?

And i cant use all auras because of to less mana is that normal aswell?
Is the only way we able to use all 4 Auras from Geofri Sanc Gem Setup only if we have Enlighten level 4? or am i missing something cause i only got enough mana to use 3 auras of the 4
"
fugth написал:
Anyone still doin old good skele build? Feeling like the cyclone one is lacking serious damage and despite being more tanky, dying way more due to being closer to an enemies.

I have a setup for the skeleton version, still using cyclone, as well as the buff version. I prefer the skeleton one for bossing. Keep in mind that you don't have to hit anything with your cyclone, as that's only used to buff your minions and yourself with spirit offering (or whatever offering you're running).

Stay out of melee range with it, and I doubt you'll die much. Atleast I feel like pushing 100 would not be a problem in that setup.
"
Dealer003 написал:
Is the only way we able to use all 4 Auras from Geofri Sanc Gem Setup only if we have Enlighten level 4? or am i missing something cause i only got enough mana to use 3 auras of the 4

To get all 4, you would indeed need enlighten level 4. If you can't afford that, go buy a cheap corrupted level 3 and drop the dreadbanner I guess.
Unfortunately I dont get it working in PoB. Which skill is better to use? Aspect of Avian or Skitterbots?
I'm gonna switch over to Geofri for more survival. What auras would you run if you cant afford lvl 4 enlighten and 6L?
Последняя редакция: Swiftlard. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 9:05:40
why did you guys swap minion damage to impale support?? does it provide more dps ?
@swiftlard

I'm running these aura's with lvl 3 enlighten:

If ur gonna use a 5link u can drop Maim wich only adds a bit extra dps with Flesh & stone blood stance.
If anyones looking for max damage with great survivability check out my summoner. 6k life and 6k es with over 11 million DPS (13 zombies at 100k dps, and 50 skeletons at 196k dps).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация