3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
travisiscool написал:
Which exactly is the best 6L zombie set up... I seen people running impale / maim / phys damage / Feeding Frenzy and then I see some Running Minion Damage / Feeding Frenzy / Phys Damage / Multi strike

which of these two is better?

There is no "best" option.

It is all dependent on what setup you're running, your other gear, if you like boss damage or speed clear etc.

Impale scales well with dread banner and generosity (from victarios chest).

So my simple tip would be:
If using Geofri's chest - use Melee Phys Dmg
If using Victario's chest - use Impale.
"
EDMOSES написал:
"
brunowa написал:
Fortify is better unless your weapon gives about 120%+ minion damage... then it's about on par. When stacking lots of other increased minion damage nodes fortify starts to shine above perfect rolled minion damage weapons.

But it's all dependent on your actual gear, stats, and skill tree, and what gems you are using. So it's best for you to individually check in POB.

Thanks for the reply, i fail badly at P.OB probably partly due to my age - 65.
So if anyone could check me it would be appreciated.

If fortify isn't already better, then it will be soon. It gets better the more you improve your gear. So just do fortify
I get confused when I read these posts about people struggling with t16 maps.

At like lv 75 I was sleep walking through 15/16s while watching tv and telling my 4 yr old to stop riding our golden retriever like a pony.

I still have the same rings on from lv25 with no STR and like 30 life, only have 2 jewels in so far, my efficient training and really still dont know whats happening.

That being said its ezmode, anything else is just going to be gravy, better rings, 21/23 or awakened gems etc.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 17:52:31
Hey Guys, finallygetting currency to a weapon. Does any1 here have one they changed out for sail? (I dont mean the super expensive 1 for 15 ex+) =)
Cheers!
Последняя редакция: Fiskaflesket. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 18:04:19
I hate the F***ing Sirius fight. I allways get him to the last phase without much problems, but then I die either because of the f***ing 3 piece maze or because of his shitte beam. Because once dead it's so hard to return and even get close to him.

I'm pretty frustrated right now. Fuck.
So... apparently alts are at the highest price ever.... what kinda sinks my boat of crafting my weapon for now.

I assume that the biggest upgrade i can get right now is the weapon right?

Anyone has a cheap old one to sell? =p
"
TrueDivinorium написал:
So... apparently alts are at the highest price ever.... what kinda sinks my boat of crafting my weapon for now.

I assume that the biggest upgrade i can get right now is the weapon right?

Anyone has a cheap old one to sell? =p

nvm got 1!
Hi, nice guide, but why no enduring bond node ?
Hello fellow necros :) If anyone can help me guess if my build can support skitterbots if I get level 4 enlighten? I wanna make sure before I invest since I failed after using enlighten 3 to try hit all my auras. Thanks
"
Mizoni написал:
Hi, nice guide, but why no enduring bond node ?

Enduring bond is good. Go for it. I'm currently running with it.

Depends what you want to prioritise. I'm currently prioritising DPS so picked it up.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация