3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser написал:
Having never played a summoner before I was shocked as soon as I reached lvl 20.Its an amazing clearspeed runner, boss killer, perfect for blight,... Its nothing short of op, amazing. One question, as I have never tried Guardian before, could you elaborate on the mechanics of the skill? Activation and settings? On the other hand, once you choose spectres in a map, they remain the same? I was thinking on 30 speed boots that could be crafted with some great affixes. I have res capped so life and...any ideas? Seven league boots are 2exmin, so wondering if they are worth when we could get some extras. Thank you for your patience and congrats for a great build.

Great stuff!

Animated Guardian... You can drop a weapon, helmet, body armour, gloves and boots on the ground (while in a map). When hovering over the items click your AG skill to equip him. To turn AG on/off at any time just click the skill. His items will always be equipped every time you login so it's a one-time setup.

Seven league steps are worth it if you want to maximise speed and you have resistances capped and enough life. If you want more defence, go with 30% movespeed boots with life and strength. You could even try push for 1200 strength to get an extra zombie!
"
junnys написал:

What do I go next? 6l? rings/boots/belt?

Depends how your damage and resistances are? Enough damage and resistance capped? You struggling with any content or breezing through it?

If you're doing everything already, then get the belt and you'll see a massive speed boost.

"
DjPapaz написал:
Fuck me..after writing that essay..all i got was empty message lol..

Okay, so i have one question..How do you deal with phy reflect?

Haven;t noted any issues before but recently on a juicy map with phy rekt and vuln my little buddies where dying like poor flies..

I understand getting full ocnversion would work out (like phy to light and hrimsorrow for example)..

But maybe i'm missing somethign out and there's more simple solution for it?

Thanks in advance :>

P.S. I'm fully aware it's possible to just simply reroll the map ;D

On physical reflect maps you become a retro real summoner... Having to resummon constantly :) doable but not for us when we want speed.

I typically just reroll Phys reflect :)
Hey! Great Build so far, i'm doing It with the flow unthetered, the saqaals boots and the chest! It's really good. What do you think about It?
I'm Also using the brawn jewel, to get the strenght.

"
Sygion написал:
Hey! Great Build so far, i'm doing It with the flow unthetered, the saqaals boots and the chest! It's really good. What do you think about It?
I'm Also using the brawn jewel, to get the strenght.

Interesting setup... Sounds fun!

The belt only gives 20% movespeed and it has a long cool down so I'd get the movespeed belt.

Meginords would be better gloves because of strength and life regen... Your gloves give extra damage but you miss strength which could give you another zombie.

Boots and chest are fine as long as you feel tanky enough :) but getting something with more strength, life, armour, resists would help with stuff like uber elder.
Can we use carrion golem instead of chaos golem?
whats a good oil annointment for us?
"
brunowa написал:
"
Keylors написал:
i'm would like to try this build, (never played with summoner before).

but i have only 400c to invest now, so i can't afford to buying lvl 4 empower and efficient training jewels (to reach 1000 strenght), it's is a problem or i can do all content even without the jewels and lvl 4 empower ??

What changes i can do to make the build more cheap without losing damage ??

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

This was my first summoner too man and you'll have great fun with it.

Empower 4 does add a lot of damage because you get another level PLUS you get an extra zombie... But you can work your way up to that. You should be still able to do all content but your damage will inevitably be a bit lower

To make up for that lost damage and lack of efficient training jewels sacrifice speed for now and get strength stats on your belt and boots. You can use Alberon's Warpath boots and a rare belt.

You can also make some offensive changes to skills/auras/spectres like I mentioned to someone a few pages back.

do we gain anything from empower 3? should we swap it for something like melee splash support?
yesterday dropped few ex and dear me. bought 6l, jewels and got that sweet 1k strength. t15 is just super easy, gotta try today those t16. summoner is just broken in this league
"
viperakias написал:
Can we use carrion golem instead of chaos golem??
Последняя редакция: viperakias. Время: 23 сент. 2019 г., 2:00:56
"
1stGustavo написал:
whats a good oil annointment for us?

Hey, i'm on a phone so can't check exact name of the nide. So tge i'm using is not far from which start nodes and fr9m there a bit northeast :) node guves minion attack/cast speed, minion movement spee and chance for minions to get onslaught. It's pretty cheap ( 2 violets 1 red IIRC).. Other than somethin usefull for minions.. You can choose to get some strebgth node if ur lacking a bit.. Also there's some juicy hp nodrs on the right side of the tree.. If for sone reason you feel lacking hp you can take these :) this build dsnt rrquire any specific annoint so choose whatever you feel best for you :)
Wicked_Clown

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация