3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Crazypearce and JCOH how much Str are you both running atm?
"
DanteTDH написал:
Crazypearce and JCOH how much Str are you both running atm?

Crazy is on steriods, he has balls the size of raisins atm.

I dropped down to around 2,300 to get some quality of life features in but crazy is at like 2.8k pushing for 3k.

If you can afford it CI is pretty fkng OP, if not though hybrid is still great, I hit 18k EHP hybrid.

Boss fights for me though at A8 with them jacked up look like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjcCWyXpaEI
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 22:14:28
so i managed to get a 6l saqawal's nest but i can't afford an aul's uprising and i would have to find more dex/str if i replaced astramentis anyways. what should the aura set up be then? or should i just stick with geofri's/get victario's instead?
"
marshmallowcrisp написал:
so i managed to get a 6l saqawal's nest but i can't afford an aul's uprising and i would have to find more dex/str if i replaced astramentis anyways. what should the aura set up be then? or should i just stick with geofri's/get victario's instead?

I never dropped either, still use Geoffri's and Astramentis and couldnt be happier with them.

Honestly idk if anyone aside from Crazy is killing bosses faster then me and im still in the original tank build gear wise.

The auras are more up to you, ive tried a few different setups but have settled in on;

Pride / Discipline / Skitterbots / Warbanner / Vulnerability (via gloves corruption)

Here are my gem links overall;

Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 22:25:01
Is anyone running a headhunter with the tanky setup? I am clearing just fine but I am curious if it's worth it, as the price is coming down. Thx!
"
Respeck написал:
Is anyone running a headhunter with the tanky setup? I am clearing just fine but I am curious if it's worth it, as the price is coming down. Thx!

Brunowa's rich as* is =).
Well i see him running it with the speed setup but im wondering if on the tanky setup its actually worth it or not
"
Respeck написал:
Well i see him running it with the speed setup but im wondering if on the tanky setup its actually worth it or not

I think is up to you, if you have it use it will be really nice in map clear speed but in bossing will be better with the normal set up I suppose.
I honestly could never see buying a HH, if i ever chanced one id sell it asap.

I am all for un-necessary things but thats just too much even for me, if you are gonna go 100ex into 1 item then go for a perfect crafted amulet with implicit STR, t1 suffix STR, t1 STR %, and t1 Increased Attribute %.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 23:11:25

Whats the order i should upgrade my gear?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация