3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
frostzor27 написал:

Would this one be a good chest for my AG?

That's EPIC man :) Perfect in combination with Mask of Stitched :)
"
Path_Of_Bear написал:
Got a baron with the +36 elemental resist for raised zombie enchant, keep? or is it overkill?

Keep it! That's awesome... it's perhaps BiS... will help alot in delving deep
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
"
frostzor27 написал:
So for AG would be this?

Southbound is better if you go for stitched because it gives higher life, but you cant go wrong with the regen of the meginord if you have baron because your AG will have atleast 500str too.

Yep I would agree...

I did a test on Uber Elder of using Leer Cast + Belly vs Mask of the Stitched Demon + Crafted Chest and the difference was insane...

I did it using no spirit offering so resistances were not capped for AG.

With Leer Cast + Belly we lasted about half the fight before I had to unequip AG before he died.

With Stitched Demon + Crafted CHest the guy just didn't budge off 100% life ;D

Very cool indeed.

So ultimately your IMMORTAL AG setup would be:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with Gain 10% of Max Life as Extra Max Energy Shield
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

The ultimate chest for AG for the rich kids is actually garb of ephemeral. If you want your personal aurabot to be gucci like that but still want him to be immortal, consider taking Grave Intentions, since it also does the same thing as the chest craft.
"
brunowa написал:
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
"
frostzor27 написал:
So for AG would be this?

Southbound is better if you go for stitched because it gives higher life, but you cant go wrong with the regen of the meginord if you have baron because your AG will have atleast 500str too.

Yep I would agree...

I did a test on Uber Elder of using Leer Cast + Belly vs Mask of the Stitched Demon + Crafted Chest and the difference was insane...

I did it using no spirit offering so resistances were not capped for AG.

With Leer Cast + Belly we lasted about half the fight before I had to unequip AG before he died.

With Stitched Demon + Crafted CHest the guy just didn't budge off 100% life ;D

Very cool indeed.

So ultimately your IMMORTAL AG setup would be:
Weapon: Kingmaker
Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with Gain 10% of Max Life as Extra Max Energy Shield
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight

Would anyone be bold enough to test the AG "immortality" in HoGM and/or Uber Atziri with this setup ? I'd give it a try except I don't have the currency to replace a Kingmaker and MotSD.
Apart from the price tag (15 exalts and up. You did say for the rich kids ...) there is a strength and intelligence requirement of 600 for the AG. The strength part is easy to meet. How would you get AG to 600 Int though ?
What requires 600 Int?
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 22 окт. 2019 г., 7:22:09
"
BowWizard написал:

Would anyone be bold enough to test the AG "immortality" in HoGM and/or Uber Atziri with this setup ? I'd give it a try except I don't have the currency to replace a Kingmaker and MotSD.

AG is fine in Uber Atziri without the Immortal Setup so will be totally fine with immortal setup.
To be both efficient and actually make some chaos/exalts to improve this build, what maps and level of maps are the best to run ? Should I go low T's (with less XP generation) and run more, but chisel and sextant the crap out of them or go higher tier maps, no mods and run less per hour (but more XP). What should an "average" map run time be based on the original build config ? Some maps like core and carcass seem to be a pain. I can't run smoothly through them so take far more time in them then I should. About 5-8 minutes based on POE Mapwatch stats.

Also should I chisel and sextant the crap out of every map or just go plain vanilla. Am I looking at hundreds of maps to see some healthy exalt returns ? I really do suck at currency generation atm.
"
brunowa написал:
What requires 600 Int?

Sorry I forgot to include the quote - Garb of Ephemeral requires 600 strength and intelligence to use. How would an AG get that much Int either from main character or otherwise ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация