[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 написал:
"
TriniGamer написал:
hey Sich

Can I pick Blast Radius and Divine Frevor? any reason you didn't pick it?

Divine Frevor isn't working for us. Blast Radius gives only 2% damage. It's not that great. There are a lot of better options.

Thanks man build is freaking awesome this is what I got so far, I never knew a cyclone witch could be this strong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXv-K4kAabY

feeling real good now, saving up money for the proper items

Only bad thing is when league ends in a month, will have to start over from scratch for new league.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
SiCH I have one last question

How are you able to use Righteous Fire without dying? I can understand on marauder juggernaut you could probably enable RF and not worry about life disappearing so quickly with a specific RF build

But in your case how do you sustain life? is it from enough Life Leech?

"
TriniGamer написал:
SiCH I have one last question

How are you able to use Righteous Fire without dying? I can understand on marauder juggernaut you could probably enable RF and not worry about life disappearing so quickly with a specific RF build

But in your case how do you sustain life? is it from enough Life Leech?

I'm not using actual RF skill. I'm activating only Vaal RF on bosses and metamorphs. It gives me 30% more spell damage for 4 seconds.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 16:20:59
ooh ok thanks that explains a lot

Okay so I got this staff kinda randomly:

I got recommended to try a cwc volatile dead build with that staff so thats how I got here :)

In your first leveling skilltree you have skilled all the way up to spiritual aid. In the later skilltrees its not skilled anymore. At first I thought maybe ist anointed, but I could not find it in your PoB.

Do we need spiritual aid in endgame or while leveling?
Do we even benefit from the many minion nodes on this cluster, besides our ice golem?

I am lvl 49 and did finsih my first lab. The dmg seems great but I feel really squishy. I've capped my resis and i have 1.8k life and 66 es and my life bounces like crazy, even on rare/magic monsters.

Is there something im missing?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this build and I cant wait to bring to the late game :)

Ah I almost forgot:

What mods would you recommend for me to craft on that staff?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
Последняя редакция: Noodlez. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 18:03:46
"
Noodlez написал:
Okay so I got this staff kinda randomly:

I got recommended to try a cwc volatile dead build with that staff so thats how I got here :)

In your first leveling skilltree you have skilled all the way up to spiritual aid. In the later skilltrees its not skilled anymore. At first I thought maybe ist anointed, but I could not find it in your PoB.

Do we need spiritual aid in endgame or while leveling?
Do we even benefit from the many minion nodes on this cluster, besides our ice golem?

I am lvl 49 and did finsih my first lab. The dmg seems great but I feel really squishy. I've capped my resis and i have 1.8k life and 66 es and my life bounces like crazy, even on rare/magic monsters.

Is there something im missing?

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this build and I cant wait to bring to the late game :)

Ah I almost forgot:

What mods would you recommend for me to craft on that staff?

Maybe my skilltree in PoB isn't showing correctly what actually happening because I'm using differnt branch of the application. Anyway, take a look at my profile. Character name for current league is "VoidVolaBomber".

I'm using two Thread of Hope unique jewels in jewel sockets on left and top of the tree. This jewels allow me to allocate some passive points in radius without being connected to the tree. So I allocated Spititual Aid, Counterweight, Heart of Flame and Amplify without spending 16! skill points on passing nodes. And this is actually huge.

If you want to use these jewels make sure you are buying one with Large Ring for socket on the left and one with Very Large Ring for socket on the top.

Spiritual Aid great because it converts all minion damage nodes from our ascendancy to "60% increased all damage" in addition to 15% from the actual skill point. So 75% increased damage from one skill point is huge.)

About squishiness. It's only because you only lvl 49 and don't have enough HP. Keep leveling. All is gonna be ok.

For mods take a look at example staffs from my PoB.
Here is my current staff for refference:

I personally think that Crit multi and Fire as extra chaos are the best options here. Maybe I'm wrong.))
Hey do you think a Martyr of inoocence or a disintergrator is better currently have a Martyr that I got before the prices spiked but I have enough for the Disintegrator six link should I switch or keep the martyr? Or should I skip botha and go for a multimod staff ?
Thanks Love the Build!
Последняя редакция: ZebZeb5. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 22:56:33
"
ZebZeb5 написал:
Hey do you think a Martyr of inoocence or a disintergrator is better currently have a Martyr that I got before the prices spiked but I have enough for the Disintegrator six link should I switch or keep the martyr? Or should I skip botha and go for a multimod staff ?
Thanks Love the Build!

multimod cwc shaper staff adds about 30 - 40% more damage becoz its a 7 link.
"
ZebZeb5 написал:
Thanks Love the Build!

Martyr and Disintegrator are quite similar in terms of dps. I like Disintegrator more but siphoning charges mechanic is too annoying. If you want to convert your damage to chaos by using influenced items, then use Disintegrator. If not - Martyr.

Crafted CwC staff with good mods is probably BiS and there are no uniques in the game that can beat it. But crafting such staff is really pain in the ass. And it costs a lot. I crafted my staf for around 10 ex. And it isn't even close to be perfect. It is just ok-ish.) If you will find 6-linked staff that similar to mine and costs less then 7 ex then buy it. It's best option.

BTW. You can find more examples of crafted CwC staves in Q&A section of the build guide.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 13:13:44
Hi guys
My friend is trying this build, but he is to squishy and dps low. Your advice, please, on improvements.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kurayami_13/characters

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация