[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
Shadow_113 написал:
This is good replacement for body armour that is already for 3ex: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Restless_Ward
life, es and it's cheap (6l 40c+)
Anyway, how big is impact on this build for aoe and area of damage from carcass jack?

I like Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe better, more DPS.
Последняя редакция: Wutsabi. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 22:49:54
I started this build, after cobra lash wans´t as fun to play, as i thought before. So I started and really like the disintegrator because of its added physical which ammount is just insane. with these stat we can use conversion and added as extra damage stats to boost it just more.

First I used the 6l carcass but after I crafted myself a quite good Vaal Regalia it feels alot better in sustain.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

My Watchers Eye has the following Stats:
18% of Damage gained as Mana over 4 seconds when hit while affected by Clarity
+25 Energy Shield for every Enemy hit while affected by Discipline
Gain 25% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger

I killed the Uber Elder a few times, what was really easy with this build. The Damage is insane and the survivability works really well.

I am thinking about, what can I upgrade but unless I could afford a Headhunter to give this build even more fun to play I like it as it is for now.
"
Kenjinou написал:

I am thinking about, what can I upgrade but unless I could afford a Headhunter to give this build even more fun to play I like it as it is for now.

Here are some upgrades in terms of dps:
"
SiCH13 написал:
"
Kenjinou написал:

Here are some upgrades in terms of dps:

are circle of anguish the go to now?^^

also how much did u pay for that staff its nutty :D
"
AisaHimegami написал:

are circle of anguish the go to now?^^

also how much did u pay for that staff its nutty :D

Circle of anguish feels great for me. I lost a bit of HP but gained a lot of dps.

Bought that staff as it is for 5 ex. I was soooo lucky.
Just finished a VD scolds build. Was going to write a guide on it but you got this one going and they are similar enough warrant not doing it. And you did a nice write up already. So I will just leave you with my findings.

My personal thoughts when comparing the two is a rare over disintegrator. You obviously seem to be transitioning to that though already.

Assassin's mark doesn't add any value vs solo bosses really and I didn't need it for mapping so I went with Impresence for the free Flammability and got lucky on my helm enchant. Never did get around to working in a second curse. Never needed it. Would have been Ele Weakness.

Also I was very happy with Charging Offensive for my anointment. Perma Frenzy and Endurance charges without sacrificing any of the builds capabilities. Scolds just builds them charges and never lets them drop.

As far as a personal choice I just went with a juicy life rare chest with gain % life on kill.
. Build has a crap ton of damage and really doesn't need anymore. Ended up around the 8.5kehp mark with room to reach 9k ehp.

Also I dropped HoA in favor of Aspect of the Spider. 15% more damage and hinder. Pairs nicely with the Impresence slow effect.

Ended up with a sub 1.5min Uber Elder deathless clear. Smooth and tanky. This build has taken some stupid hits and lived. Could invest more into the build but it melts already and is pretty damn tanky as is.

This is a good build for anyone to play and the budget for its capability is pretty damn low. You won't go wrong following this guide.
Is possible start this build at lvl 38? after uncloking cwdt and cwc ?
"
grilloarg написал:
Is possible start this build at lvl 38? after uncloking cwdt and cwc ?

Sure! At lvl 38 you start with Incinerate, that deal primary damage and CwC Volatile as secondary, but you are not an auto-bomber still so you not procude corpse from self-damage. You kill with incinerate and make corpse detonate only after this, sometimes you take some dmg from enemy and proc Cwdt to have extra corpse to detonate, exposure, curse.

Only when you get core items and ascendancy (+60 lvl) become auto-bomber, but this build it's cool also from 38! Try it!
Arent cwdt share cooldown?
How can u proc all three cwdt at the same time?
"
Evia1 написал:
Arent cwdt share cooldown?
How can u proc all three cwdt at the same time?

They all sharing cooldown and proc at the same time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация