[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Hey guys, i need some advices for my next steps!

This is my gear atm, my body armour is in work, but what to do next? Vaal righteous fire and arcane surge is a thing.
But is there any real big improvement possible? offensive or defensive
Hello, I'm trying to do body armor and I tries rolled crit T1.
But I received T1 10% MOM and t1 RES, is that also good?
Then, I will transfer the 25% effect of offerings to this armor (wakener's Orb) and multi craft (max 7% hp/mana and hp)

Good plan? Or crit mod are better?
Последняя редакция: LordDeWinter. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 13:07:19
"
LordDeWinter написал:
Hello, I'm trying to do body armor and I tries rolled crit T1.
But I received T1 10% MOM and t1 RES, is that also good?
Then, I will transfer the 25% effect of offerings to this armor (wakener's Orb) and multi craft (max 7% hp/mana and hp)

Good plan? Or crit mod are better?

Great plan. 10% MoM is cool for additional tankiness if that's what you want. But imo crit is perfect. Our DPS is quite lower after 3.10, bosses gained some more HP so crit would be great.
this will be my next build. am excited to try it out . But i only play in standard so i can salvage gear that i have on my other characters.

thanks for the guide !

any pastebin for standard ?
"
Daibom написал:
this will be my next build. am excited to try it out . But i only play in standard so i can salvage gear that i have on my other characters.

thanks for the guide !

any pastebin for standard ?

My 3.10 pastebin should be ok for standard.

https://pastebin.com/nYDuJ8nL
check my profile please, I kind of did everything right, but I'm dying :(
"
Arrturqenot написал:
check my profile please, I kind of did everything right, but I'm dying :(

Ответил в личку
Exactly how does awakened spell cascade impact this? and do you need two of them to really get the max effect?
"
baneblade93 написал:
Exactly how does awakened spell cascade impact this? and do you need two of them to really get the max effect?

I don't think Awakened Spell Cascade that good for us. If you are summoning to many orbs they start to disappear too fast after reaching limit. Because of that I prefer create orbs a bit slower.

IMO you should buy Awakened Spell Cascade only if you have nothing to upgrade anymore. But a lot of players said that they feel extreme damage boost after equiping it.

Physical damage is not good enough for this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация