[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
AisaHimegami написал:

I will try to give you my opinion...

Thank you a for your detailed answer. I totally agree with you and I have nothing more to add.)) I will add your post to Q&A section.
how important is the spell cascade with desecrate in the CWDT setup? i see people posting it and i see on your char you use it, but you did not put it in the guide

also can anyone re-explain our defensive mecanism? (At the moment i am killing myself using cyclone, but I am wondering how exatly does the ES recharge and how we get our HP back?)

cna anyone look at my char too, to LMK what i can change so i can start using this build? (char name =XENO_cycl_CwC)

I know i need more HP, but i just bought all my bear (rly ncie HP on that belt and amulet)

i just need to get 10 more lvl to take like 10 life node (so aorund 50% more HP)

but beside that, is my gear good? i would only need more HP node?

Lastly, do VD ball count as minions? (minions multipler affects the ball?)

oh and also, why is arcane surge recommend to be only lvl 14? why not higher?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Последняя редакция: xenochaos1. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 16:39:49
Is there a way for me to properly "test" Inpulsa's versus Carcass Jack in PoB? No matter what I do in the configuration, it shows Carcass Jack does more damage for me.

And if we're certain Inpulsa's should do more damage, does that apply to bosses like Shaper too (since no explosion)? I'm just sitting on a ready, 6-linked Inpulsa's but I'm unconvinced it'll be an upgrade. Of course I just got a good rare staff to craft so I'm going to have to painfully unlink it...
Последняя редакция: Gotex007. Время: 4 окт. 2019 г., 18:05:57
"
xenochaos1 написал:
Can I get some advise/experience on those items? I am not rich enought to try them all....which combination would be best?

CHEST:
I cant decide between impulsa, carcass jack or infernal mantle

BOOT:
how good are the Stampede boot? why should I use this over a rare ?

RING:
2x circle of anguish VS 1xMark of the shaper+1x Elder ring?
which is better?

AMULET:
How good is impresence VS a rare ring ?

BELT:
bisco leash VS rare

Loreweave would be a good option for your chest if you want to get a little bit tankier but still retain some good damage options.

Another option for an amulet that hasn't been mentioned is Aul's. You could go the cheap option which is a Discipline version which is far cheaper and helps you get that little bit tankier but still has the crit mod. Or you can go for the more expensive option and buy a Zealotry version.

Rampage and quant is definitely a nice thought but I can't see it worth losing a potential life/es/multi/spell damage jewel.
Again its just my personal opinion that might not align with OPs. :D

"
xenochaos1 написал:
how important is the spell cascade with desecrate in the CWDT setup? i see people posting it and i see on your char you use it, but you did not put it in the guide

I think its a decent alternative to the golem or to just drop the increased duration like op did. it gives us some more corpses to work with. The golem doesnt add too much for us (for me its ~5k dmg per orb) and we dont rly need the increased duration as we just pop RF for some more extra burst and lets be real, everything gets blasted anyways :P

"
xenochaos1 написал:

also can anyone re-explain our defensive mecanism? (At the moment i am killing myself using cyclone, but I am wondering how exatly does the ES recharge and how we get our HP back?)

We take the Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy node, that allows spirit offering to be applied to us. Spirit offering in general gives 4% of minions max life as ES, so due to Mistress of Sacrifice instead we get 4% of our max life as ES(of course its only 75% of the original value as MoS also reduces the offerings effect by 25%). So if we get enough HP, the spirit offering will replenish more ES than what we consume due to Scolds dmg infliction. Therefore we can spin for eternity in hideout as long as Spirit offering gives us more ES back than what we deplete.

"
xenochaos1 написал:

cna anyone look at my char too, to LMK what i can change so i can start using this build? (char name =XENO_cycl_CwC)

sorry im in a bit of hurry after writing the other stuff, but im sure OP will help u later :)

"
xenochaos1 написал:

Lastly, do VD ball count as minions? (minions multipler affects the ball?)
oh and also, why is arcane surge recommend to be only lvl 14? why not higher?

I dont think that VD balls count as minions, but we take spiritual aid, as we get tons of minion dmg in our ascendancy and this boosts our or in this case the balls damage.
the higher the lvl of arcane surge the more mana u need to spend to get the spell dmg buff. A lvl 20 FlameDash costs 23 mana, so u want the arcane surge to be on a level where u can reliably proc it, e.g. i stopped mine at lvl 7 which is 32 mana so 2 flame dashes will give me the buff.

"
Gotex007 написал:

Is there a way for me to properly "test" Inpulsa's versus Carcass Jack in PoB? No matter what I do in the configuration, it shows Carcass Jack does more damage for me.

In my POB a perfect carcass (50% area dmg) is the exact same dmg as an inpulsas (50% increased dmg if u have shocked...), but the thing in POB is the following:

Shock in general does this: Increased damage from shock is capped at 50%.

Shock from corpse pact is this: Other non-hit sources of shock, unless otherwise specified in the debuff, will increase damage taken by 20%. This scales with any modifiers to shock effectiveness.

So in POB if u enable "Is the enemy shocked" it will assume a 50% dmg increase. Since our Wave of conviction should be fire dmg, we deal no lightning dmg, unless i missed something, so our shocks solely come from corpse pact. That means in general by checking this option in POB, we overestimate our dmg, cuz we only have the 20% dmg increase, this is where the inpulsas come into play. It increases the effect of shock therefore it scales this dmg increase higher.

So as a perfect dmg carcass and a perfect dmg inpulsas have the same dmg with the false shock assumption, that means that the "real" dmg of carcass would be lower, as the shock dmg inc with inpulsas would bring us closer to the real dmg value that we deal.
Последняя редакция: AisaHimegami. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 4:39:35
Great answers guys. Thank you all for help. Because of you I have time to actually play the game and not only write things on forum :3

"
xenochaos1 написал:

I know i need more HP, but i just bought all my bear (rly ncie HP on that belt and amulet)

i just need to get 10 more lvl to take like 10 life node (so aorund 50% more HP)

but beside that, is my gear good? i would only need more HP node?

All is great but you are only level 67 and your character needs more life. Maybe change Circle of Anguish and Stampede for rare items with good chunk of life on them until level 80-85. Your leveling will be much smoother.

I like The Stampede only because of additional anoint and possibility to use mana flask instead of quicksilver to support my MoM. It gives me nice movement speed while spinning so I can just spin through maps. But for hard content I prefer life on boots.
Последняя редакция: SiCH13. Время: 5 окт. 2019 г., 8:17:30
Some question.

- What do you think of elder mod +x% Physical Dmg as Extra Fire on amulet? This mean +1 Siphoning Charge and this bonus is comparable to 30+% Crit Multi. Only for Disintegrator build. A BiS amulet will have both Crit and Extra Fire in this case.

- Cold Snap (lvl 7) could be a good option for mapping? According to my PoB 3 Frenzy charge means +11/12% more dmg. Using this in place of Golem it's a big boost, around +10% dmg with no-downside. Another option can be to substitute for mapping Vaal RF, and switch back for hardest boss. We trade +25/8% Damage every/for (x)sec with a solid +12%.

- In Tree it's possibile to go down to Heart of Warrior and Warrior Blood area, and sacrify Ash, Frost e Storm area? With same poins we have +250/300 life and +Life Regen, and one useful dext node. At cost of Reflex reduction and some Mana Regen (Shaper node). Can be a better option or Ash, Frost e Storm node is core?

The build it's really funny and efficient. Thanks!

"
Koriou написал:
Some question.

- What do you think of elder mod +x% Physical Dmg as Extra Fire on amulet? This mean +1 Siphoning Charge and this bonus is comparable to 30+% Crit Multi. Only for Disintegrator build. A BiS amulet will have both Crit and Extra Fire in this case.

- Cold Snap (lvl 7) could be a good option for mapping? According to my PoB 3 Frenzy charge means +11/12% more dmg. Using this in place of Golem it's a big boost, around +10% dmg with no-downside. Another option can be to substitute for mapping Vaal RF, and switch back for hardest boss. We trade +25/8% Damage every/for (x)sec with a solid +12%.

- In Tree it's possibile to go down to Heart of Warrior and Warrior Blood area, and sacrify Ash, Frost e Storm area? With same poins we have +250/300 life and +Life Regen, and one useful dext node. At cost of Reflex reduction and some Mana Regen (Shaper node). Can be a better option or Ash, Frost e Storm node is core?

The build it's really funny and efficient. Thanks!

Thank you dude. Here are my answers:
1. Sure! I just don't like PoE trade experience and trying to avoid it so I mostly craft rare items myself. But this thing should be great for sure.

2. Frenzy charges give us a lot of dps. I personally using different solution for charge generation - boots with Charging Offensive skill point annoint:

Cold Snap should work too but it can't generate charges on bosses unfortunatly.

3. I'm using Ash, Frost e Storm only for elemental reflect immune setup. You can easily ignore those 3 points. They give us not really a lot. Shaper node helps with mana issues, especially if you using MoM, but feel free to experiment.))

Truly loving this build.

Just got my hands on a CWC staff, wondering what crafts are optimal on it?
"
evilrulz37 написал:
Truly loving this build.

Just got my hands on a CWC staff, wondering what crafts are optimal on it?

I found few great staffs in the league. I'll give some mods here so you can simply copy it and paste into your PoB to test.

Demon Call

This staff is actually one that I'm using now. Don't forget to check "you are focused" in PoB's configuration.

Rarity: RARE
Demon Call
Eclipse Staff
Unique ID: 2c5d7b69897c920f05d9f478e4136c454853512c9c2cecbe12ec449c0ef21935
Shaper Item
Item Level: 77
Quality: 30
Sockets: G-B-G-W-W-B
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling