[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
xxdjidanexx написал:
"
roguemjb написал:
"
xxdjidanexx написал:
Hi !

I've follow your guide since the beginning of the season, i'm still trying to upgrade the shits, but I would appreciate to get some idea, what would you suggest ?

Your profile is set to private. Set to public or just link me a current PoB.

I think it's okay now, looks like my "character tab" was in private mode yes, sorry !

I think the sword is your weak point. I would also recommend seeing about crafting Tailwind/Fortify boots for that 10% speed increase, it makes a big difference. Your chest is decent, but a Belly should still give more life. That means relying harder on other pieces for resists though, so it would take some shuffling.
"
Sensatiional написал:

Hey, do you know what items I should look to upgrade?

I don't know where to spend my currency as this is my first vaal double strike character. I decided to go the saviour route for more boys. I know the gloves can go but right now they're just a poor man's explode chest.

Also, at what dps does a foil out damage my paradoxica? I'm thinking of just keeping it until I look to minmax.

Fortify boots and then the ass mark ring are WAY more important than anything you've mentioned. Do whatever you need to do to get quality Fortify boots and ass mark ring. Then upgrade those flasks. Atziri's Promise is super cheap, no reason not to spend a few chaos and get it asap. I've never played with an explody chest, but I guarantee that an extra link on flicker is way more important.

Paradoxica is super good, it is really tough to beat until you have a 500 dps foil with extra multi or extra damage as ele. I never run Saviour/Para together because they're too damn slow, so I prefer Para/Foil or Saviour/Foil.
Последняя редакция: roguemjb. Время: 15 окт. 2020 г., 22:56:13
"
tyczek1221 написал:
Hi, im using the build from the beginning of the league and after reading all the stuff, and comments i dont really know what to do to make my build better. I really struggle from the lack of damage. Could someone please tell me what could i change next? Except the belt, that i know. Thanks for all the help. https://pastebin.com/ncaDVUa2

Your PoB gave me an error 404, not sure why, but make sure you use the PoB from Localidentity for the most accurate numbers, and for compatibility. Luckily I can see your profile.

Your gear is pretty damn decent, you shouldn't be 'struggling', but you have some opportunities for sure. The sword seems decent at first look, but since it's missing multipler or damage as extra cold/fire, that is a ton of damage you're missing out on. Awakened Melee Physical Damage will give you intimidate for 10% more damage, and Tailwind/Fortify will be 10% more damage. First upgrade that sword though.
Последняя редакция: roguemjb. Время: 15 окт. 2020 г., 23:04:46

I'm using this foil , what do you think?
"
roguemjb написал:

I think the sword is your weak point. I would also recommend seeing about crafting Tailwind/Fortify boots for that 10% speed increase, it makes a big difference. Your chest is decent, but a Belly should still give more life. That means relying harder on other pieces for resists though, so it would take some shuffling.

Yeah, I will soon start to learn more about crafting !

But, I don't understand what is the point with the weapon, first of all, the yellow or the saviour ?
"
Luizuk написал:

I'm using this foil , what do you think?

Nice! It's a big upgrade over Ichimonji, it should ya for awhile.
"
xxdjidanexx написал:
"
roguemjb написал:

Yeah, I will soon start to learn more about crafting !

But, I don't understand what is the point with the weapon, first of all, the yellow or the saviour ?

Your foil. It is decent dps, but you can find better with higher multiplier and/or damage as extra cold/fire. The accuracy rating is probably carrying it though, which makes it hard to replace. That's why it's so important to get accuracy on ring and gloves, not your weapon. Now you're stuck, and replacing it with a better foil will appear like a downgrade when comparing in PoB. Maybe replace that vuln ring and get one with 400+ accuracy.

Also, I forget to mention it before, but you have 2 rings that curse on hit, you can't have both curses unless you have +1 curses somewhere, and I don't see that you do. Unless vulnerability doesn't count as a curse anymore? The new changes jacked up curse on hit items really badly.
Got the foil and for my lucky it has 1 empty prefix slot, what you think is good to put it in? Should i do immortal syndicate missions to try to get vailed mods on it? or just craft something else?

You said foil/savior its the highest dps that can be achieve, so i'm going for it!
"
Luizuk написал:
Got the foil and for my lucky it has 1 empty prefix slot, what you think is good to put it in? Should i do immortal syndicate missions to try to get vailed mods on it? or just craft something else?

You said foil/savior its the highest dps that can be achieve, so i'm going for it!

You really just have 2 viable choices for that prefix. Test both in PoB and see which you prefer.

1. Mana leech - if you get this, you can remove the mana leech passive from the tree and put it elsewhere, very valuable.

2. % Increased elemental damage with attack skills - Not a huge dps upgrade, but not insignificant.
Hey roguemjb,

I am having trouble getting past level 93 right now as sometimes I die in one / two shot at t15 t16 maps when fighting against Guardians/Warlords. I can still clear it, I may just die a few times.
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade to progress further?

Current gear / Profile:
Последняя редакция: sectionlima. Время: 19 окт. 2020 г., 1:52:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация