[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
sqvirel написал:
"
roguemjb написал:
Before next league, I will work to make the guide more beginner friendly and make an actual leveling section.

No need for that, there's already a guide in the Duelist section: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061
(that's where I got the Lakishu idea from)

Although levelling trees would be nice.

Also, what do you think about swapping Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief for Multiple Totems? We'd get 3 VAW and 4 VDS clones XD

I think it could be really helpfull to have a leveling section, especially gem links and a step by step passive tree.
But huge thanks for this little guide, things are going to be easier^^
"
darkmare18 написал:
Would it be possible to use Soul taker axe for off hand just for the insufficient mana doesnt prevent your melee attacks?
How would it affect the build if i use this axe?

Not recommended, the skills use both weapons.
"
sqvirel написал:
Скрытый текст
"
roguemjb написал:
Before next league, I will work to make the guide more beginner friendly and make an actual leveling section.

No need for that, there's already a guide in the Duelist section: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514061
(that's where I got the Lakishu idea from)

Although levelling trees would be nice.

Also, what do you think about swapping Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief for Multiple Totems? We'd get 3 warchiefs and 4 VDS clones XD

Although a single VAW dps drops, the outome (according to PoB) is:
VAW + Maim = 631.330 dps

And VAW + MT is 2 VAW + 1 normal AW (since you can have only 2 VAW):
VAW + MT = 2 x 374.649 + 1 x 474.947 = 1.224.245 dps! Double the VAW + Maim!

So first drop normal AW, then pop VAW to burst the boss even further :)
And as an added bonus, VAW also chase the boss :)

The Maim adds to your dps on Double Strike. And having to hit the button twice means less time double striking. Feel free to try it out.
"
roguemjb написал:
The Maim adds to your dps on Double Strike. And having to hit the button twice means less time double striking. Feel free to try it out.

Ok I tinkered a bit and I came up with this:

1) I dropped Whirling blades and moved LS-BM-FA to one of the weapons (because I don't need 2 move skills when leap does everything and is quick enough with enough aspd).

2) VAW-FA-Maim-MT went to the helmet and I must say the additional dps feels great, but maybe it's just me because I start every league with SRS necro and resumonning adds feels natural to me :P
I played so much zombie and got really bored and decided to pour the currencies I got to this build and it's awesome, THANK YOU for the build :)

I personaly liked the savior+paradoxica playstyle, because I think it adds to the layer of defense, when I feel dangerous I can jump out while the mirages still doing damage, and if I encounter dangerous enemies in map with rippy mods I can basically crit and run and the mirages will take care the rest
Proof of how good this build is:

It netted me my first exalt this league at chapter 6 Southern Forest :)
"
erickwilly написал:
I played so much zombie and got really bored and decided to pour the currencies I got to this build and it's awesome, THANK YOU for the build :)

I personaly liked the savior+paradoxica playstyle, because I think it adds to the layer of defense, when I feel dangerous I can jump out while the mirages still doing damage, and if I encounter dangerous enemies in map with rippy mods I can basically crit and run and the mirages will take care the rest

Also running Savior and Paradoxica, are there any notable changes that should be made if I want to run these weapons more effectively for this build?

Different passive point allocation, gem set ups, etc?
Последняя редакция: GhostbladeOCE. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 11:02:00
"
GhostbladeOCE написал:
"
erickwilly написал:

Also running Savior and Paradoxica, are there any notable changes that should be made if I want to run these weapons more effectively for this build?

the skill tree is pretty much the same as the original, but since I'm using paradoxica with impale, I'm stacking the impale chance from watcher's eye and taking the impale node (swift skewering), also I'm changing close combat with impale support

I'm pretty noob with POB (and poe mechanics in general),so I'm just trying stuff up by feeling
maybe other can point out optimal choices for this route
"
erickwilly написал:
"
GhostbladeOCE написал:
"
erickwilly написал:

the skill tree is pretty much the same as the original, but since I'm using paradoxica with impale, I'm stacking the impale chance from watcher's eye and taking the impale node (swift skewering), also I'm changing close combat with impale support

I'm pretty noob with POB (and poe mechanics in general),so I'm just trying stuff up by feeling
maybe other can point out optimal choices for this route

For gems main changes seem to be steelskin, which I really like the idea of now, and the amulet to make hatred cost nothing so you're able to run pride but lose the faster attacks on the totem as well.

I'd love to see a more fleshed out Paradoxica/Saviour Assassin build
Последняя редакция: GhostbladeOCE. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 2:00:10

This is my current set up, i'm a bit underleveled right now but even in PoB I seem to be missing a lot of damage and i'm not really sure where from. I can feel my survivability and damage lacking a lot right now and i'm not really sure what upgrades I need. I know I need levels, 20/20 gems and the helmet enchant but is there anything else i'm missing?

I also managed to get this ring to drop and am wondering if it's worth using
Последняя редакция: GhostbladeOCE. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 10:17:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация