[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"

Don't worry about the watcher's eye yet, it's very expensive (10 ex now) and is last priority. You are totally missing accuracy from your gear yet, which will make your hit % super low, which is a massive loss to dps. The best place to get accuracy is on rings and gloves. Unless you want to replace your Shaper ring, then you will probably need to ditch your gloves. Your amulet needs phys damage and multi, but since you're missing resists from other gear, you've gotten res on your amulet instead. Consider a res roll on your amulet to be a luxury stat. Reists should be covered elsewhere. Honed Edge is helping you with accuracy, but Strong Arm is better once you get accuracy on your gear properly. It'll get there, just upgrade as you go, farm those ex :)

Ah with golem and warbanner its actually sitting at 100% hit chance now. So not sure if I should really swap things around? I also grabbed sleight of hand and life instead now.
"
roguemjb написал:
"
HeikKiii написал:
I'm in a pickle here, we have pretty comparable builds but somehow i only have 1.2m DPS in PoB while you got 5M, weird. :P I miss Watchers eye and got slightly worse DPS on my weapons, but that should not bring 4M difference. Also, wont picking tribal fury lose alot of single target DPS since ambidexterity is pretty good?
https://pastebin.com/FfDN65K9

You're missing a lot of things, have a look at the gear section. You have Brutality on your Double Strike, that is huge of course. You also have less than 3 stat jewels, and even an abyss jewel socketed in your tree. Gear could be improved a bit.

Also, my character from last league shows 13 mill in PoB. To calculate it correctly, you need the PoB Fork from Local Identity, so that Elusive, Close Combat, and Opportunistic are counted. I made some changes to your tree and got you to 5.5 mill. Drop Brutality for Ruthless for sure, and I cut all those cluster jewel points in favor of more life and other damage nodes. This puts you over 6k life.
https://pastebin.com/4acmx6MD

It's weird that it show that i have brutality, since its ruthless ingame. I did test out brutality before tho.
Последняя редакция: HeikKiii. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 22:58:24
Скрытый текст
"
Resouled написал:
"

Don't worry about the watcher's eye yet, it's very expensive (10 ex now) and is last priority. You are totally missing accuracy from your gear yet, which will make your hit % super low, which is a massive loss to dps. The best place to get accuracy is on rings and gloves. Unless you want to replace your Shaper ring, then you will probably need to ditch your gloves. Your amulet needs phys damage and multi, but since you're missing resists from other gear, you've gotten res on your amulet instead. Consider a res roll on your amulet to be a luxury stat. Reists should be covered elsewhere. Honed Edge is helping you with accuracy, but Strong Arm is better once you get accuracy on your gear properly. It'll get there, just upgrade as you go, farm those ex :)

Ah with golem and warbanner its actually sitting at 100% hit chance now. So not sure if I should really swap things around? I also grabbed sleight of hand and life instead now.

Nice, I'll assume you're using PoB to see it hit chance, so that sounds fine. If you can get other accuracy on gear at some point, you can switch Honed Blade for Strong arm. Sexy new gloves btw, I'm jelly :)
New video up, juiced t16 with beyond and sextents, enjoy :)
https://youtu.be/BuIIvpLEOpM
"
roguemjb написал:
"
B4rken написал:
How much phsy dmg reduction do you have? I get beefed by melee bosses.

I know my boots and head are bad.
Could use a new neck with ress too. But the other gear isn't that bad. Do you have any other suggestions I could try out?

/Peter

Set to public so I can check it out.

"
roguemjb

It should have been changed now.
"
roguemjb написал:

Bruh... your filter. I think you can change the strictness now.

Also makes me want to upload a video of Toxic Sewers or Waste Pool... It's so nice just holding down Flicker and letting autopilot take over down all the tunnels.
Последняя редакция: Verdale. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 2:46:35
First off love the build, my only question is if you were to switch any of the flasks out for Bottled faith which would it be? according to POB switching the diamond flask gives the highest dps increase, but i dont know how POB calculates "lucky crit chance" because when its toggled it doesn't change any numbers.
"
Verdale написал:
"
roguemjb написал:

Bruh... your filter. I think you can change the strictness now.

Also makes me want to upload a video of Toxic Sewers or Waste Pool... It's so nice just holding down Flicker and letting autopilot take over down all the tunnels.

Lol good call, I changed it to Very Strict, it was still on semi-strict from league start :D
Последняя редакция: roguemjb. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 3:31:36
https://pastebin.com/qzy4AGA3 my pob

failed to clear mino :( im just really bad at this game lol idk what build can help me
"
roguemjb написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Resouled написал:
"

Nice, I'll assume you're using PoB to see it hit chance, so that sounds fine. If you can get other accuracy on gear at some point, you can switch Honed Blade for Strong arm. Sexy new gloves btw, I'm jelly :)

Haha thanks! They were quite expensive but net me a bit more life and dps. I tried finding a good amulet but sadly couldnt find any below 5-6ex. Couldnt get resists on the gloves either.

any other suggestions to work towards?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация