[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

"
KGF написал:
If you check my profile and my "SSFBTWPiggy" character, i run this spider zambie setup.. i know i lack some life on belt / rings but atm i sit on 3.4k life and my res are not capped.. i am kind of squishy!

what am i doing wrong?

i am almost at 1k cap strenght wich is gona give me alot of leech i know that also but hell i am not gona surive maps over tier 5-6 with this haha... and also i move very slow.. i ran with shield charge before but i swapped to the person who had sceptre and the arakalis fang as dual wielding insted.. using flame dash + phase run socketed in ring.. still i am moving like a snail... or turtle.

please please someone take a look at my profile + character and
me that
i have done something massivly wrong so i can fix it.. i dont want to respec everything i just made

i realy dont want to capture this thread lol but i try to answer it :D

Well you said it your self, your life from items is not even close to where it could be, your resists are not capped, your strentgh is at almost 1000??? that would mean right now you dont have any leech at all. On top you are lvl 78, which means you miss like 20 skillpoints which you mostly spend into defense.

For Movementspeed you can take Phase run with quality and connect it and Dash to Second Wind. I also use 2x the Rotgut Unique Flask. As you progress you can also take a ascendancy that makes offerings work on your self. Thats adds another 15% movement(blood .offering) Finaly you could replace the unique shoes to some crafted ones with t1 str and % str and 35% movementspeed. Another 10% you can get if you give your AG the Victarious Boots.

having Minion movementspeed is also an essencial survivability thing! Get it as a craft mod on both rings! You will see that because your spiders are that fast, most enemys will die before they can even attack you.

Switching to the Second Weapon instead of the Shield was smart. it Provides you 20% extra damage. But for Survivability ofc a shield is better. Aswell you could use a shield, the block offering and the unique potion with +17block to get almost to max block.

just btw, if you want people to help you, you should always add a pob link.
Последняя редакция: Hurrai KKnD. Время: 31 янв. 2021 г., 23:22:42
"
Angry_Roleplayer написал:
"
Cyan101 написал:
"
Hurraii написал:
Hey, i played a similar build in the past but since the nerfs in the last patches hit the build hard i came up with something new. Iam not sure if anyone does even care, or if this is the right thread to post it but i would like to share it ;)

32million Spider dps , 8,5k es , aurastacking spider - Realy high end

https://pastebin.com/mzMh0Bg2

let me know if you like it ;)

Is this different from your build? Looking to start a new character but not too sure what to go and spiders seems fun.

also bit confused why that timeless jewel has 160% minion damage increase?

It's not that different , just has more "modern" features. He simulated some increased minion damage nodes from the notables transformed by the jewel.

It's an interesting build, but quite different from this chaosmancer build. This build from Hurraii does not use life, does not stack strength, does not use The Baron, doesn't covert physical damage to elemental, and zombies are not providing much damage (just used for carrion effect mostly). I wonder if it may be better served to use the 4 carrion golem aura stacker. It would be tough to squeeze in the spider gems though, since the aura stacker build is already lacking gem slots.

The 6 link isn't very optimal (mix of golems, zombies, and flesh and stone). You should move the flesh and stone out. The vulnerability can be provided by animated guardian gloves (vaal implicit). If you use golems with anima stone, the zombie damage can still be decent decent if placed in Hungering Loop (5 link) or can share 6 link in chest, if you can't spare the gem slot. If you go aura stacker, you might as well go for more, using First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence. You can get 87% resists that way. Physical damage is still the biggest threat.

That said, it would still be great to see if a spiders + zombies chaos build with clusters can be created.
"
melkorien написал:

It's an interesting build, but quite different from this chaosmancer build. This build from Hurraii does not use life, does not stack strength, does not use The Baron, doesn't covert physical damage to elemental, and zombies are not providing much damage (just used for carrion effect mostly).

it's a pretty standard low life shav build with prism guardian. Nearly every golem build has that nowadays. Very popular.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Последняя редакция: Angry_Roleplayer. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 5:17:59

"
It's an interesting build, but quite different from this chaosmancer build. This build from Hurraii does not use life, does not stack strength, does not use The Baron, doesn't covert physical damage to elemental, and zombies are not providing much damage (just used for carrion effect mostly). I wonder if it may be better served to use the 4 carrion golem aura stacker. It would be tough to squeeze in the spider gems though, since the aura stacker build is already lacking gem slots.

The 6 link isn't very optimal (mix of golems, zombies, and flesh and stone). You should move the flesh and stone out. The vulnerability can be provided by animated guardian gloves (vaal implicit). If you use golems with anima stone, the zombie damage can still be decent decent if placed in Hungering Loop (5 link) or can share 6 link in chest, if you can't spare the gem slot. If you go aura stacker, you might as well go for more, using First Among Equals and Replenishing Presence. You can get 87% resists that way. Physical damage is still the biggest threat.

Well yes you can a play the aurastacking physical minion Build also using Carion Golems. Overall this will result in some advantages like the extra resis and a little higher damage.But will have a lil less ES and i personaly would ever choose 35mio dps spiders over 45mio Dps golems. Just because they are so much more aggressiv.

The 6 link is totaly fine. Flesh and Stone benefits from Maim and thats why its there. Since we dont care the Zombie Damage -they are a meat shield, what else you want to put there? The Vulnerability is of course provided by AG. I just simulated it with a Gem in Pob.

5linked Zombies in this build would end up round about 1,5-2mio dps each. Aswell you lose 700es 200es reg by switching of Vivinsect. And Remember, Currently the Zombies are already at 600k dps.So what you win is not that much and anyway, we want the zombies to stay around us as a meatshield.

-in Short you win 8million dps which almost never come to use and lose stuff > for it, i wouldn recomment it.

Putting the 87 Resi aura clusters n staff in to the Spider version build didnt fit realy well. You just dont have the Sockets. And you lose Dps. Atlesast thats my expierience.

Feel free to proof me wrong guys, but overall this Build, is the best you can do with Spiders. Atleast for me it has the perfect balance of utility, survivability and dps.
"

it's a pretty standard low life shav build with prism guardian. Nearly every golem build has that nowadays. Very popular.

Pretty Standard? Ye sure, if using the shield/necklace combo at all for Physical damage scaling makes it all the same for you.

but if you take a deeper look, you will see that there is much thought in every single piece of this build and it uses some creativ solutions and ideas how to scale damage that others doesnt. Its much more then just Copy a random Golem build and add Spiders.
"
Hurrai KKnD написал:
"

Pretty Standard? Ye sure, if using the shield/necklace combo at all for Physical damage scaling makes it all the same for you.

but if you take a deeper look, you will see that there is much thought in every single piece of this build and it uses some creativ solutions and ideas how to scale damage that others doesnt. Its much more then just Copy a random Golem build and add Spiders.

Pretty standard, yes. Shav, prism guardian, hubris, vivinsect. All standard golem things. Just a little more adapted to spiders, but still the most meta setup, which i don't like.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hi, love the build man, been using it this league, and it feels great to play, but sometimes it feels like I'm(the minions are) lacking some damage, specially while fighting the guardians, and uber atziri.

Right now the build is like this.
Скрытый текст

Im in the process of coloring a new alberons with +2 to aura and +2 to socketed gems. And saving currency for the 21/20 or 21/23 gems, are both of this upgrades enough of a power up to continue to progess?If not, do you have any suggestion to the kind of upgrades I should focus next?
Thanks.
i put AG here its just wonderfull
"
YTEliteNoob написал:
Hi, love the build man, been using it this league, and it feels great to play, but sometimes it feels like I'm(the minions are) lacking some damage, specially while fighting the guardians, and uber atziri.

Im in the process of coloring a new alberons with +2 to aura and +2 to socketed gems. And saving currency for the 21/20 or 21/23 gems, are both of this upgrades enough of a power up to continue to progess?If not, do you have any suggestion to the kind of upgrades I should focus next?
Thanks.

First thing i would consider if i need damage is droping the shield for an Offhand weapon with Minion Damage/Attackspeed/Str.

Another KEY thing your are missing is Minion Movementspeed on the Rings! If possible you should have it on both. But atleast on 1 its a must have.

Keep in mind that some rare Boots with T1 str and Str % could possibly outperform even double corrupted Alberons. Same counts for your Belt. A rare one with Attribute % ,str,life,life% (or just a few of this stats) will proably outperform yours by far.

Multistrike should provide more damage then Roughless.

Fortify and faster Attacks dont work with Divine Ire and Flamedash. Actualy they should be with Shield dash i think :D

Where is your Guardian? Its important to have one.Even the Cheap version provides like 10%extra damage. It should be in tbe Helmet for the +2.

You also could switch Haste to Vaal Haste to get a lil boost. And switching Spirit Offering to Blood offering can be rewarding aswell. The Damage diffrence is maybe like -7% but the Movementspeed bonus kills it. (Imagin they are just 0,5sec arlier in melee Range, what would that mean to the Damage output?)

i hope this helps a little^^

"
MontaYuras написал:
Недоступно
i put AG here its just wonderfull

Na not realy. Thats a bad solution for endgame for so many reasons, even iam to lazy to write it all down. But as a Temporary thing it could do the job for a while.
Последняя редакция: Hurrai KKnD. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 21:32:28
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Hurrai KKnD написал:
First thing i would consider if i need damage is droping the shield for an Offhand weapon with Minion Damage/Attackspeed/Str.

Yeah, i noticed the a big loss when i switched from grinning fetish on the offhand to the shield, for the needed str and life.
I will be looking for some offhand with those mods.

"
Hurrai KKnD написал:
Keep in mind that some rare Boots with T1 str and Str % could possibly outperform even double corrupted Alberons.

I'm already at 1100 str and im using the mentioned boots with +4 to my auras, would the str increase from some boots with T1 str and %str be that good?

"
Hurrai KKnD написал:
Multistrike should provide more damage then Roughless.

I switch between multistrike and ruthless when clearing maps and bossing.

"
Hurrai KKnD написал:
Where is your Guardian? Its important to have one.Even the Cheap version provides like 10%extra damage. It should be in tbe Helmet for the +2.

So should I remove the specters and/or carrion golem in the baron, to put animated guardian + support gems for it?

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация