[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

You're supposed to be using the normal Discipline if you want to make use of your Watcher's Eye. I'm not sure what kind of aura's you're running that you don't have enough mana to reserve.
"
Pemcs написал:
Hi I've been using this build this league and I'm confused with how to use Vaal Discipline and Watcher's Eye.

For the Vaal Discipline, am I supposed to be using the normal Discipline too?

For the Watcher's Eye, I haven't used the normal Discipline at all because of mana reservation problems since I'm using Aspect of the Spider. So I was wondering why would I want Discipline mod in my Watcher's Eye?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you should be using normal Discipline as well. It gives us a chunk of ES + Recharge Rate. If you're using Watcher's eye with Faster Start of Recharge, it's recommended that you're using normal discipline as well or it'll be a bit of a waste. It'll still help and work if you're only using Vaal Discipline as well, but having 30-40% Faster Start of Recharge at all time along with stacking more through gear/passive tree to get down to around 1 second ES Recharge delay is very quality of life.

I'm unsure what your setup is. However from my experience, on a Prism Guardian Shield setup you should be able to fit Hatred, Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of Spider, and 2 Curses with Blasphemy with a bit left over unreserved mana in which case for my build I thrown in a level 8 clarity as well to help with spamming Vortex + Movement skill.

You throw Hatred, Malevolence, and Discipline onto the Prism Guardian shield as they have the highest reservation cost. You would then need to grab a one "reduced mana reservation" from the tree or elsewhere for the life reservation else you can't fit them all. And the rest of the auras/curse should be able to be reserved with mana.

As for rare shields, I'm unsure if you're able to fit all the auras/curses mentioned above. I assume you would have to drop a curse from your Blasphemy, get it from some other method such as on hit. And maybe drop another aura. However, maybe someone that has more experience with the rare shield setup can tell you.
"
Pemcs написал:
Hi I've been using this build this league and I'm confused with how to use Vaal Discipline and Watcher's Eye.

For the Watcher's Eye, I haven't used the normal Discipline at all because of mana reservation problems since I'm using Aspect of the Spider. So I was wondering why would I want Discipline mod in my Watcher's Eye?

Thanks in advance.

To add to what was written above:
On a rare shield you run 2 auras and 2 curses on Blasphemy. You can also fit a low level Clarity on life.
You run Malevolence and Clarity (if needed, for example to match Clarity mod Watcher's Eye) on Blood Magic Gem linked.

Next to this you run Discipline on mana.

The 4-link setup for Blasphemy should be:
Blashpemy - Enlighten (lvl 3/4) - Frostbite - Ele Weakness (or Temp Chains and/or Enfeeble for added defense).
For this you need to take the reservation node on the tree close to CI.

If you progress further you can fit three auras with two curses as well, but that's a minmax endgame setup with Awakened Blashpemy, Enlighetn lvl 4 and Frostbite/Ele weakness on hit from wand/ring/gloves.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
Ysuni написал:
"
Pemcs написал:

Thanks in advance.

Yes you should be using normal Discipline as well. It gives us a chunk of ES + Recharge Rate. If you're using Watcher's eye with Faster Start of Recharge, it's recommended that you're using normal discipline as well or it'll be a bit of a waste. It'll still help and work if you're only using Vaal Discipline as well, but having 30-40% Faster Start of Recharge at all time along with stacking more through gear/passive tree to get down to around 1 second ES Recharge delay is very quality of life.

I'm unsure what your setup is. However from my experience, on a Prism Guardian Shield setup you should be able to fit Hatred, Discipline, Malevolence, Aspect of Spider, and 2 Curses with Blasphemy with a bit left over unreserved mana in which case for my build I thrown in a level 8 clarity as well to help with spamming Vortex + Movement skill.

You throw Hatred, Malevolence, and Discipline onto the Prism Guardian shield as they have the highest reservation cost. You would then need to grab a one "reduced mana reservation" from the tree or elsewhere for the life reservation else you can't fit them all. And the rest of the auras/curse should be able to be reserved with mana.

As for rare shields, I'm unsure if you're able to fit all the auras/curses mentioned above. I assume you would have to drop a curse from your Blasphemy, get it from some other method such as on hit. And maybe drop another aura. However, maybe someone that has more experience with the rare shield setup can tell you.

Thanks for all the info shared!

I've been using this setup so far, with all aura / curses (including Aspect of the Spider) activated except for normal Discipline:

Without the changes I recently made on my tree, this setup leaves me with ~8k ES and ~150 usable mana (80% reserved + 247 used on Clarity), and it's been working really good.

After reading your comments I've tested other setup with my gems, and it is to 3-link my boots with Blood Magic Support + Malevolence + Clarity (lvl 1), which leaves me at 1hp and unlinked Vaal Discipline. However, I still need to deactivate Aspect of the Spider or Enfeeble (I suppose Enfeeble is worse than Temporal Chains for me) to be able to use normal Discipline.

For now I'm going to try to play without Enfeeble / Aspect of the Spider and see how I feel with it.
Hello guys, I am playing this build its alot of fun but i feel a but quishy, i mean many many times while mapping i am getting just one shooted and dont know what is the issue. LVL 88 6,5k es for now.

my passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvBAcG5w18DkgRlhNtFAkVUBpyG8gc3B8CHxgfQSKBIvQlXyaIJ6ko-iuaLJwtqC9vL9Yv2jbFOZlGcUb-SU9JUUmxTLNR-1IpUrJT1FSuVeBWSFfJWFpb9F2OXfJp2Gq7bAttGXC7e9d88H3Sfll-oX_Ggh6DCYhCi3qPGo9Gj_qRB5J0kyeXLZeVl_SYU5itoS-kBacIpyuoNajqsZC0DLcwtzi4k7kCug67_LyqvoC-isHFxorKWcrTzRbQH9DQ0UXXStfP2CTZE9t634rjVuNi44Tquuvu7BjviO_r8NX1-vk3?accountName=Pompeoo&characterName=Brzydka_grozna_zimna

Gear:

any tips please?
Последняя редакция: Pompeoo. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 12:19:03
"
Pemcs написал:
"
Ysuni написал:
"
Pemcs написал:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for all the info shared!

I've been using this setup so far, with all aura / curses (including Aspect of the Spider) activated except for normal Discipline:

Without the changes I recently made on my tree, this setup leaves me with ~8k ES and ~150 usable mana (80% reserved + 247 used on Clarity), and it's been working really good.

After reading your comments I've tested other setup with my gems, and it is to 3-link my boots with Blood Magic Support + Malevolence + Clarity (lvl 1), which leaves me at 1hp and unlinked Vaal Discipline. However, I still need to deactivate Aspect of the Spider or Enfeeble (I suppose Enfeeble is worse than Temporal Chains for me) to be able to use normal Discipline.

For now I'm going to try to play without Enfeeble / Aspect of the Spider and see how I feel with it.

I never got the hype about Aspect tbh, it's good for sure but I always preferred running the normal auras + two curses. With some white sockets on your curse setup you can switch between Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Ele Weakness and Frostbite as well, flexing depending on the content you are doing.
Can anyone tell me How to post my pob? I have the programm installed and everything. How can I postmy gear like you did in pictures? Sorry for these questions, I think my char is very good developpt I am just not really a forum user... ;)
"
Pompeoo написал:
Hello guys, I am playing this build its alot of fun but i feel a but quishy, i mean many many times while mapping i am getting just one shooted and dont know what is the issue. LVL 88 6,5k es for now.

my passive tree : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvBAcG5w18DkgRlhNtFAkVUBpyG8gc3B8CHxgfQSKBIvQlXyaIJ6ko-iuaLJwtqC9vL9Yv2jbFOZlGcUb-SU9JUUmxTLNR-1IpUrJT1FSuVeBWSFfJWFpb9F2OXfJp2Gq7bAttGXC7e9d88H3Sfll-oX_Ggh6DCYhCi3qPGo9Gj_qRB5J0kyeXLZeVl_SYU5itoS-kBacIpyuoNajqsZC0DLcwtzi4k7kCug67_LyqvoC-isHFxorKWcrTzRbQH9DQ0UXXStfP2CTZE9t634rjVuNi44Tquuvu7BjviO_r8NX1-vk3?accountName=Pompeoo&characterName=Brzydka_grozna_zimna

Gear:

any tips please?

Hey man! You are defintly more on the squishy side, and are lacking some defensive layers compared to the ES you are sitting on.

To start with the tree:
You are currently using a normal jewel on the top right side between EB and CI. If You are not going to use this slot for a Cluster, place your Lethal Pride there and spec into CI for the Block. Remove the 5 points down to previou jewel spots, and invest them into Unnatural Calm and Soul Thief.
Also spec into Essence Surge. Spec out of the point you took at Light Eater with Thread of Hope, and put it into finishing Soul Thief.

If you want to run double cluster setup, go for it. But my experience is that single one with either medium - small or large - medium - small is basically just as good. Clusters can be better, but it takes more minmaxing. It's something you can look into later.

Now for the gear:
This all depends on your budget, but there is a lot of viable upgrades to be had. Firstly, running the Lethal Pride jewel on this amount of ES is not really viable. You get a lot of block, but you still take 50% of the damage, which will be noticeable on you. Work on generally getting higher amounts of ES. If you start by getting a better rolled Thread of Hope that gives you some wiggle room on your resists.

- Your Watcher's eye is also a bit poopy. It simply makes your ES recover faster (when it first starts to recover). One with Faster start of ES recharge alone does not go for much, and it's a huge Qualiy of life that also adds a defensive layer. You took damage and are almost dying? Just run away for 1 -sec, and boom ES is recharging. This pairs incrdibly well with Wicked Ward.

- Get a small cluster jewel with "Energy from Naught", this grants 100 flat ES. Pair it with either resist or ES on the 1-2 small nodes and you will be a happy camper.

- The case of shields.
A lot of people, most of them, run Prism Guardian. It's a super nice shield that brings a lot of dmg and resists and dexterity even, but like no ES, and no ES gained on block. You could try getting a high ES shield with some res, and maybe a nother desireable mod. You can get ES gained on block, additional spellblock, spelldamage, resist, one crafted with dex/int and quality, and even sick shit like this:

It gives you more defense at the cost of damage (especially on a budget, if you ever drop a mirror let me know and I'll show you have to outdamage Prism Guardian with rare shield).

In the end damage is nice, but you need a balance. You don't have to make the switch, and you can upgrade other gear instead. If you end up trading for a rare shield, you can't run Hatred unless you minmax it crazy, which requires big budget. In that case, skip Hatred for now and run Malevolence on BM, and Discipline + Blasphemy on mana.

- Boots. You want to look for boots with higher ES, as high as your sneaker budget allows, while also granting some resists and movement speed.

- Helmet. Start looking into a higher ES helmet with one of the following mods in addition: Enchant for Vortex (dmg is preferred, it gives 5% boost to dps with the 40% mod, but don't prioritize this over everything else). -9 cold res to nearby enemies are also good. You can even get Hypothermia on it, for a 5l Cold Snap-setup. This is not needed, focus on high es with resists if that's what the budget allows.

- Belts. Belts are expensive, like for real. This might be a hard upgrade. You want resists to be covered, while having flat ES and % ES. Ignore the extra ES from body armor ones - you pay for a shit stat that is too expensive for what it brings.

- Rings. Here we go! I see a lot of people running the Mark of the Shaper, and while it gives both offense and defense, it limits you on resists and the 2nd ring. I would honestly skip it for now. I don't dig it, and you can get plenty sexy rings that gives both damage, utility and defences.
Examples:

You want flat ES, resists, attributes to save points, %ES and maybe some spelldamage, %cold damage and if you can - also energy shield recharge.

- Wand! For the longest time before getting my current wand, I ran with high spelldmg and cold dot on my wand. I ignored +1 to gems completely, as it did not outdamage the spelldmg wand I had. I know, might be surprising since everyone is hyping it so much. For weapons I highly recommend using POB to check what is best for you. If you don't know how, let me know. PM me in game if I'm online @SilAndTheVortex or DM me here and I'll help you.
I created a search for you to look for a weapon, you can just sort the search as well as it's not perfectly sorted or weighted:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/GvR0p7oib

You can copy the items for sale into POB to check what brings the most damage for the buck.

I honestly like your gloves. They could be higher ES and on a Fingerless base for the extra spell damage, but compared to the other gear I don't think you should prioritize upgrading these. They give a OK amount fo ES, Dexterity, resist and cold dot. You could even slam them (if you get Leo in research, you can slam for free!).

Btw: Also flip your gems in the helmet for quality, and re level.
I would also put a different setup in your boots. Do you really need the Clarity? I would use Dash - Second Wind - Phase Run - Arcanse Surge lvl 4-5.
This gives a lot of QOL, defense and damage. Arcane Surge gives damage, while Dash with second winds gives you tools to move around. Phase Run is great, because it makes you harder to hit + movement speed.

If you can't ditch the Clarity, replace dash (use flame dash instead), or Phase run and run it. Ditch Precision on Blood Magic, that's a waste of two gem slots.

Edit: You also need to fix your flasks. You need to get one that removes bleeding. If not you might just end up bleeding to death, which sucks.
I'm using this flask setup:

They cover me from curses, ignites and bleeding. I also have a jewel that makes me immune to corrutped blood, but anti bleed is still important. Flask for Phase run is also nice, and the Amethyst gives me 60 Chaos res total when used - which is verrrry nice. Chaos and chaos pen rounds in Simulacrum is a playing field.

Последняя редакция: MindR. Время: 22 апр. 2020 г., 4:37:48
"
DrizZi написал:
Can anyone tell me How to post my pob? I have the programm installed and everything. How can I postmy gear like you did in pictures? Sorry for these questions, I think my char is very good developpt I am just not really a forum user... ;)

You can post your gear without using POB. Just open a post to write, like I am now. Then click your character icon on the top right while in the post, and click the items you want to add to the post.

Example:

To post your POB, go to Import/Export Build, press the Generate button, and then 'Share with Pastebin'. Copy that tiny link, and just paste it here.
https://pastebin.com/WGk022yQ

I hope it works, the pastebin looks a little strange cause of the missing jewels...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация