3.8 - Cast on Crit Volatile Dead Necromancer - Extreme Fun - Not budget/GPU/CPU Friendly

Hello, I like your use of Lioneye Fall to get Serpent Stance. Have you considered using it in some other sockets to pick up useful nodes?
"
MrKato2 написал:
Very good build. Thanks for sharing. I have a question: How about survival in a Delve?

It's very safe in level 83 delves. I've done two bosses at depth ~200 without issue. I haven't gone past depth 200 this league so I can't comment on how it performs at a scary depth.
Последняя редакция: Pssht. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 22:16:22
"
VKpD написал:
Hello, I like your use of Lioneye Fall to get Serpent Stance. Have you considered using it in some other sockets to pick up useful nodes?

In order to get counterweight and whirling barrier you have to travel all the way down to the armour jewel socket. That's an addition 12 points which I don't want to give up. It's a lot of damage, and the block chance is interesting, but I'd rather invest in something like the scion life wheel.
Pretty good. I tried basically exactly your tree, and it was fine, i had reached up to 8k hp + spirt offering 1,5k es , but still felt kinda squish sometimes because it has nothing for dmg reduction really other than good ehp and life gain / leech. I now actually droped scion life and went down to ~6.8k life but used those points to go with a lethal pride for glancing blows in the mom jewel and got a rearguard , counterweight with lioneyes and cwdt bone offering instead of spirit offering. i have 66% attck block and 45% spell block and 75% 75% with bone offering up. Feels tankier than with 8k life imo. I have lost a little bit of crit mult and have to run bloofrage for frenzy, but dmg was never a problem in the first place. Can recommend to try with block.
"
Pretty good. I tried basically exactly your tree, and it was fine, i had reached up to 8k hp + spirt offering 1,5k es , but still felt kinda squish sometimes because it has nothing for dmg reduction really other than good ehp and life gain / leech. I now actually droped scion life and went down to ~6.8k life but used those points to go with a lethal pride for glancing blows in the mom jewel and got a rearguard , counterweight with lioneyes and cwdt bone offering instead of spirit offering. i have 66% attck block and 45% spell block and 75% 75% with bone offering up. Feels tankier than with 8k life imo. I have lost a little bit of crit mult and have to run bloofrage for frenzy, but dmg was never a problem in the first place. Can recommend to try with block.

Rearguard is a fantastic idea, especially coupled with glancing blows. I've instead leaned even more heavily into clearspeed by investing into a HH. I'm pretending that HH is a good defensive option.
Последняя редакция: Pssht. Время: 23 нояб. 2019 г., 11:34:50
Added an Aul Kill to the videos.
Any thoughts on the new bow skills for this build? New blast rain with a lot of +projectiles maybe?
"
SxqPower написал:
Any thoughts on the new bow skills for this build? New blast rain with a lot of +projectiles maybe?

Blast rain looks like it will still be the best single target skill for triggering our spells in the next league. I don't know that you'll really need to stack lots of additional projectiles to make it work though.
Added a small section detailing some modifications I made to gear and the tree toward the end of the league.
Also, if anyone knows how to inline a gif hosted from gfycat on these forums, let me know >.>

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация