[3.10] Elementalist Storm Brand bomber-Heralds Just Got Better!!!

Hello, I am trying this build. I never played golem build before, so I am not familiar with multi golem buff. Sometimes while mapping, my stone golem's buff will disappear. I will not show up again until I resummon stone golem. Why does this happen? Am I missing something?
Could you by any chance do progression trees? not sure whether or not I'm supposed to be going straight for all the power charges? or getting slots for primordial jewels, or getting all the crit nodes first
"
fangfang830617 написал:
Hello, I am trying this build. I never played golem build before, so I am not familiar with multi golem buff. Sometimes while mapping, my stone golem's buff will disappear. I will not show up again until I resummon stone golem. Why does this happen? Am I missing something?

You have to have the golem to have the golem buff.
"
sickhero987 написал:
what mods in helmet is the most essential ? can i just get socketed spells have crit chance then defensive mods ?

Yes you can.
"
weedGOKU666 написал:
Checking in to give my experiences:

- Build is a ton of fun up to low-tier reds, but as others have noted, things can get a little dicey t15+ which isn’t great if you’re focused on the new atlas progression
- This build wrecks blighted maps, and I’ve been having a blast chain farming t14/15 blighteds til I can figure out what build I wanna do next
- This may not be correct, but I dropped Ice golem from the build completely so that I could link my remaining golems with life AND meat shield. Keeping them close by with meat shield is a whole extra layer of defense and I’ve noticed them dying way less (but it does still happen)
- I got a great deal on the chest I’m wearing which gives storm brand almost a pseudo 8L, but I’m a little worried I’ve given up too much ES to have these other sexy affixes. Idk though
- I haven’t bothered to get an innervate/spell crit helm yet because my heralds are still bombing pretty damn well. Maybe I’ll try and work one in tomorrow though
- My main focus now is boosting chaos res. I’m thinking either a new crystal belt or Stygian would work well, but I’m still shopping. Could stand to upgrade the helm too
- I haven’t gotten the timeless jewel yet either - does it boost survivability at all? I don’t think I really need more damage at this point lol
- Cinderswallow is the MVP for pack clearing. It basically makes me immortal as long as stuff is dying. Just a shame there isn’t some way to carry that over to all bosses
- Would swapping to void batteries help survivability on bosses? We’d lose a pretty sizable chunk of damage I reckon, but maybe it can be given up
- Similar to above, would an ES on hit watcher’s eye be good? These are expensive, but if it’s the key to better boss survivability, I’ll fork it over

I’m open to any suggestions on my build/gear as well. I’d really like to get beefier so I can venture further into the atlas without dying every couple maps

1. Glad u like the build. GGG buffed the heck out of maps in general so I would be careful about T15+ with crazy mods. That being said, if you get more ES on your chest (550+) and play defensively, you shouldn't die often. I leveled mine to 93 in no time.
2. The timeless jewel gives 18% more spell damage, very worthy for boss fights.
3. ES on hit eye jewel isn't gonna help bossing by much I don't think. Also it is ~10 ex, I wouldn't buy it.
4. Void batteries are fine, a bit less DPS but no degen and quite pricy.
5. I used presence of Chayula to boost Chaos resist. That or anoint the Cleansed Thoughts maybe.
6. Meat shield can be good, but it wont stop the golems from dying to Sirus left and right. To keep them alive a bit longer, convocation maybe better, just maybe.
Последняя редакция: wodeljn. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 12:16:15
"
wodeljn написал:
"
sickhero987 написал:
what mods in helmet is the most essential ? can i just get socketed spells have crit chance then defensive mods ?

Yes you can.

Hello, thx for your quick response. My problem is as the image below.

https://imgur.com/2Yjobuu

I have stone golem but no life regen buff.

This will happen randomly while mapping. It's really unplayable since while the buff disappear, Shimmeron will kill me.

EDIT: I quote the wrong post. I am the first post of page 14.
How do I delete the quote lol
Последняя редакция: fangfang830617. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 13:00:57

"
Hello, thx for your quick response. My problem is as the image below.

https://imgur.com/2Yjobuu

I have stone golem but no life regen buff.

This will happen randomly while mapping. It's really unplayable since while the buff disappear, Shimmeron will kill me.

EDIT: I quote the wrong post. I am the first post of page 14.
How do I delete the quote lol

WTF...That looks like a bug and I have no idea how to fix that.
Последняя редакция: wodeljn. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 15:08:10
[Edit: After another check over the tree, it's for ascendancy calcs, correct?]

What is this supposed to be?

Последняя редакция: Solitary_Quill. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 23:47:37
That's simulating the 18% spell damage from the Timeless Jewel plus the Golem buffs, which PoB doesn't automatically include.
"
[Edit: After another check over the tree, it's for ascendancy calcs, correct?]

What is this supposed to be?

OP should use the fork of PoB which does a much more accurate calc.(and doesn't need this fake jewel

Anyway my current gear;

Скрытый текст

Puts me at about 1.5 mill single target dps. I will prolly trade some more offense for defense so my tree isn't finalized yet, but I'll keep you all posted when it is.

So with this I did a bunch of AW 8 maps and bosses except for Sirus. (I ran with an aurabot)

High speed and really fun, so thx OP for the build.
Последняя редакция: sklipnoty. Время: 30 дек. 2019 г., 1:16:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация