[3.9] Elementalist Dual-Shimmeron Spell caster-Lightning/Fire/Cold Pick Your Spell-Rdy for 3.9!!!

Hey, was wondering what you would annoint if it was for Arc? :) I notice the passive tree/neck enchantment still has the Explosive Rune allocated.
"
SevAlt написал:
Hey, was wondering what you would annoint if it was for Arc? :) I notice the passive tree/neck enchantment still has the Explosive Rune allocated.

Static blows or Cracking speed.
Would freezing pulse be viable here?
IGN: RnJezusIsWithMe
"
Reetman написал:
Would freezing pulse be viable here?

My guess is yes. Though it might be better be played as a totem build.
Thinking of building an arc witch into this version right now with a few modifications.

1) dropping herald of ash, it doesn't do anything useful anyway
2) probably moving to shavs on the body and embracing the LL build style for maximum spell damage boost
3) swapping out a shimmeron for prism guardian to synergize further with the LL style

Of particular concern is number 3, how bad would it be removing 1 of the 2 shimmerons and replacing it with a prism guardian (that could ideally have wrath/discipline/zealotry with a +2 aura corruption).

Obviously, total ES is going to go down, but it should still be playable right?

I'd like to find a way to fit in malachai's artifice + flame golem as well, but can't think of a way to do that without dropping wrath, and that's not worth it.
Последняя редакция: JermStudDog. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 14:41:43
"
JermStudDog написал:
Thinking of building an arc witch into this version right now with a few modifications.

1) dropping herald of ash, it doesn't do anything useful anyway
2) probably moving to shavs on the body and embracing the LL build style for maximum spell damage boost
3) swapping out a shimmeron for prism guardian to synergize further with the LL style

Of particular concern is number 3, how bad would it be removing 1 of the 2 shimmerons and replacing it with a prism guardian (that could ideally have wrath/discipline/zealotry with a +2 aura corruption).

Obviously, total ES is going to go down, but it should still be playable right?

I'd like to find a way to fit in malachai's artifice + flame golem as well, but can't think of a way to do that without dropping wrath, and that's not worth it.

Interestingly I was theory-crafting for just that, and the result was not good. If going LL, you will most likely need a shield with 300+ ES to get to 7-8K ES, with Presence of Chayula. Then the DPS will suffer tremendously as you only have 1 shim and no primoridial chains.

POB: https://pastebin.com/RDcChgGW
I think the pastebin might be out of date https://pastebin.com/dgPhgqJ3 getting error 522.

It's a great build overall. Clears nicely, can shred bosses relatively safely. But it gets eliminated by Atziri due to reflect. You basically phase her and die to her reflect, I don't know if that's because I don't know when to not attack her, I do suck at boss mechanics. Anyhow, thanks for the build I love it.
"
Jueggernaut написал:
I think the pastebin might be out of date https://pastebin.com/dgPhgqJ3 getting error 522.

It's a great build overall. Clears nicely, can shred bosses relatively safely. But it gets eliminated by Atziri due to reflect. You basically phase her and die to her reflect, I don't know if that's because I don't know when to not attack her, I do suck at boss mechanics. Anyhow, thanks for the build I love it.

Do not attack 1 of the 4 who holds a mirror.
Do you think this could work as a Storm Call build too? I'm really trying any excuse to make that skill work :l
So after a bit of reworking and mangling this build into something completely different from where it started, my wife's character who is running this build is in a really interesting spot.

www.poeurl.com/cHqw

That is the core of the build, with an intuitive leap in the top jewel socket to pick up Prodigal Perfection, Mystic Bulwark, Instability, and Golem Commander, recalling all the pathing points to getting each notable, including the golem buffs before Golem Commander. This is achievable at level 89.

Then you put on an Indigon and Venarius Militant Faith for The Agnostic Keystone in place of Pain Attunement.

This, alongside your 5x Stone Golems lets you effectively run RF/Vaal RF for free, and, well, to quote the witch "everything dies!" (Honestly, you probably don't even need RF, but it's funny, so whatever)

The biggest problem this build appears to have is directly related to the league mechanic. Metamorphs do unreal amounts of damage and at 4.5k life/6k EHP with MOM, 1-shots happen fairly regularly at red maps. That's what the Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics is for, and even that honestly doesn't seem to do that much.

The build is super sweet, my wife can clear red maps in about 3 minutes with Arc, but the Metamorphs just seem way out of reach until I can stop the 1-shotting, and I don't know what to do about that other than just get better gear.
Последняя редакция: JermStudDog. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 16:55:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация