0.10.3c Patch Notes

"
CliveHowlitzer написал:
Nifty I guess. I'd rather have the option to remove the timers altogether when I play with my friends because we don't care and it just slows us down. Someone will have a full inventory and we have to sit and wait for timers to pick up their stuff for them.

I actually agree with this, now I think about it.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Diablo IV s4, Predecessor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Stellaris (finally);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster Deckbuilder, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word (book 2 draft is done! formatting and shit ensues.)
WTF forum notes say travel time is 10 .. patch notes in game say 5 percent .. HELLLLO MCFLY
IGN = Judyiss

SHOCK / SUMMONER
awesome loot changes~! good job!! :)
IGN - Saleanaz GMT+8 SGT
"
Charan написал:
"
CliveHowlitzer написал:
Nifty I guess. I'd rather have the option to remove the timers altogether when I play with my friends because we don't care and it just slows us down. Someone will have a full inventory and we have to sit and wait for timers to pick up their stuff for them.

I actually agree with this, now I think about it.

I kinda like having the names just because it's RNG and it'll be too complicated to split things like currency with my friends when doing maps.
Even though we're friends.. currency is currency.. everyone wants it.. and I think RNG is the best way to split it.
"
Chris написал:

Increased the base duration of the item allocation timer from 1.6 seconds to 2.6 seconds. There is still a bonus allocation time for characters that are a distance away (travel time +10%).

You state travel time +10% in this post, but the patch notes on the client say travel time +5%.
Последняя редакция: Demonzu. Время: 18 марта 2013 г., 2:30:36
Really Hoped that they would have fixed the map drop rate :(.
So still no maps for me.
Good stuff... now if you can just fix the problem with shadow's butt's being on backwards in town that would be great. The character looks ridiculous this way.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Chris написал:

Allocated items no longer show ... player name.
I think this is so wrong. :(
too many items on the ground, white and blue.

why don't you only allow players to see and loot their own items? this allocation system is unfair to people with a slow connection or slow computer. plus it also encourages players to loot before fighting..
ill
IGN frogeslef

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация