3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Скрытый текст
So finished Act 4 last night.

Man I take my time playing this game. Only day 3 on Xbox
But I have the build fleshed out a bit more now and I should be cruising through the rest of these acts fairly quickly now.

Loving the build so far. Act 4 is really when this build starts to shine.
As you get your 4 links and all the gems for them.

I think I am going to try a different route this time around.

I am thinking of using Carrier Golems and Skeletons in a 4 link with Feeding Frenzy and multi-strike. This seems pretty good so far for me.

I am going to drop Minion Instability as I never find that it goes off enough.
Minions just have to much life. But this could change as I get into maps.
I have an idea and need to play around with PoB a bit to flesh it out more.

Going to head over to the Golem Commander Node and pick that up to have 2 Carrion Golems.

Also going to focus more on Minion damage, even though I have not had an issue at all yet.

A lot of the Morphs I am summoning are dying really fast so far. We shall see once I get into the later Acts and maps.

Zombie On!

Carrion golem + vaal skele + feed frenzy + maim is a setup I use to have maim spread around mobs like crazy
then throw in skitterbots + infernal legion for godly shock, chill and burning (skitters are immortal and don't die 😁)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"
0nyX написал:

Carrion golem + vaal skele + feed frenzy + maim is a setup I use to have maim spread around mobs like crazy
then throw in skitterbots + infernal legion for godly shock, chill and burning (skitters are immortal and don't die 😁)

What is this skitter bot + Infernal Legion you are talking about.

Hmm Might have to take a look into this.

As per the wiki from Skitter Bots

The Skitterbots grant you more trap and mine damage, and cannot be targeted or damaged.

Even though Skitterbots are invulnerable, they deal damage over time to nearby monsters when supported by Infernal Legion Support.

Well this is a very interesting. Going to have to play around with this tonight I think. Or sometime in the near future.

what about nonSSF? viable?
"
ManfredoPL написал:

Isn't a good SSF build automatically viable for nonSSF?
"
ManfredoPL написал:

Extremely viable nonSSF as you can easily purchase quality skill gems early on, especially as the league progresses and they become even cheaper. Obviously can get also get leveling gear such as a Tabula Rasa Body Armour for an instant 6 link if you have enough chaos laying around or are willing to sit there and run a live search for them and set a price to what you can afford and hope one pops up.
so i just need to check what uniques should be fine for me :)

any suggestions for endgame items?
Последняя редакция: ManfredoPL. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 2:15:35
"
ManfredoPL написал:
so i just need to check what uniques should be fine for me :)

any suggestions for endgame items?

This build does not require any uniques at all.

Here is a list of Uniques items you can look at

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Minion

These all buff the Minion tag on gems in some-form or another.

Some are for very specific builds others now so much.

This league I am not sure what items I will use.
I have the From Dust Jewel (which I highly recommend for casting Skeletons)
And I am currently using the Matua Tupuna shield for the +2 to Minion gems and the Aura buffs, I will get the Mentor prophecy and upgrade this to the Whakatutuki o Matua, for +3 to Minion gems. I use this shield for my Spectre and currently with the nerf to Spectre's on how many you can get it is the only way I know how to get to lvl 25 gem to get 4. (but it is not necessary to use 4 you can get by with 3.)

So really use what ever you want.

But if you need help on anything just ask in here and someone should be able to help you out.

omg. lots of it... i dont know what will be best for survival and damage...
"
ManfredoPL написал:
omg. lots of it... i dont know what will be best for survival and damage...

If you just follow Wreckers build exactly the way it is you should not have any issues at all with either Damage or Survivability.

Wrecker has been playing this build for a very long time and has designed it in a way that it does Damage and you survive.

Zombies do lots of damage and have lots of health. Golems, Skeletons, Spectres are just extras some of us add on to the build.

I would say follow his guide all the way through.
If you get stuck come back and let us know what you are having an issue with.

You do not need any unique's at all with this build it is just that good.

Some of us implement unique's to the build as we have played either the build itself or PoE for a while and we know what we can use.

Just remember to keep up on your life and resistance on gear and you should be more then fine.

ok maybe now will be easier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManfredoPL

Thats my profile. Character is Metrova. What should i change? I died in delve with 52lvl mobs... :/

Dont get me wrong. Build is awesome. Bosses (locs and metamorphs) are literally melting (which i wasnt able to afford with Havoc's Arc Totem). But i have problems with survive in more packed locations.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация